Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hım tamam tam google trans :D

Neden her yamada Grup seks var? neden sadece seks değil? Eski yalnız sekslere ne oldu? Son zamanlarda grup seks takıntılı olduğunu anlamakta zorlanıyorum. Herkes Monica ile grup seks yaptı, bu ne zaman bitecek? özellikle yaşlı adamla yalnız seks getir, bu adamlar nerede?
"Well, okay, full google trans :D

Why is there group sex in every patch? why not just you? What happened to the old solo sex?I'm having a hard time understanding that you've been obsessed with group sex lately.Everyone had group sex with Monica, when will this end? especially bring solo sex with the old man, where are these guys?"

in Phillip`s basement will be solo sex:DD
In Investor`s plot in future i think too, according to scenario.

But time of softcore sex scenes gone in the Episode 2.

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Basically you mean that the meeting of investors that happens after Philips's basement in the game's timeline, in terms of updates will be finished before. Weird.
Decent Monkey should just have made events in the Revenge path and Marcus' path in addition to Philip. They are independent and there would be no problem.
Yeap...after finishing basement we will rollback to the meeting. We asked DM about it, but he didn`t answer.
But according to Mr.Hackerman leaks its on this way to rollback. Will see - after all for me its not a problem to "ctrl" several updates.
I`m not sure that Marcus isn`t connected with Office line. We have too little information about all this Farm theme.

In events that hadn`t been spoilered on Patreon yet, i can`t see main theme of update. Only if one of them will bring game end and closing of its branch.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I`m not sure that Marcus isn`t connected with Office line. We have too little information about all this Farm theme.
He certainly isn't connected in terms of save files and updates. Marcus' storyline started way before all that investment stuff started.
Of course, I'm not saying the Marcus himself is not connected to the office storyline's events. He may appear there, but it would be a different timeline or whatever.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
He certainly isn't connected in terms of save files and updates. Marcus' storyline started way before all that investment stuff started.
Of course, I'm not saying the Marcus himself is not connected to the office storyline's events. He may appear there, but it would be a different timeline or whatever.
I`m with all hands for seeing Marcus, because its ridiculous to have 1 event with him in Ep.3.
But the chance is too small.

About Revenge path - i think it will spoil a lot story from Farm path. They should advance together.

Last edited:
Reactions: nibagat

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As i`m tolerate to spoilers, i`ve read leaked investors dialogue - and after that i have even more questions about timeline and other things. Even more - i saw list of events planed for v.16 (Name of branches involved in it), and after seeing Investors spoiler so early - a have a looot of question about main theme of update. Because events that left with no picture spoilers - usually not so heavyweight for story. So what`s DM planning for them, if they are left for end period of spoilers.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As i`m tolerate to spoilers, i`ve read leaked investors dialogue - and after that i have even more questions about timeline and other things. Even more - i saw list of events planed for v.16 (Name of branches involved in it), and after seeing Investors spoiler so early - a have a looot of question about main theme of update. Because events that left with no picture spoilers - usually not so heavyweight for story. So what`s DM planning for them, if they are left for end period of spoilers.
As you know, I have deliberately not read the leaked investor dialogues, but I too have seen the list of events planned for v16. And so I completely agree with what you wrote. I don't have any options as to what will be on the cover of the update either. Personally, I'd like to see something on the cover that would drastically disrupt the flow of events, like the Farm 218. Though to be realistic, it will probably be something less significant.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah, we love the humiliation Monica is going through and that she (and Melanie, of course) will go through more than once, but which comment do you think gathered the most likes? That's right, this one.
comment_from_patreon.jpg
It was written right under the DM's patreon post, where a spoiler was posted about Monica's beginning slave service to Philip (Ep3 v16). What can I add to this? In my opinion, this justice should be done, preferably near the end of the whole game, to all the major participants, including the blond angel who loves her tongue-polished pussy.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I really hope there won't be any Hollywood happy ending final.. but instead a Russian movie gran finale, where everything goes wrong as it should be...
If by happy Hollywood ending you mean a vanilla ending with a romantic kiss against the sunset or some kind of applause from the "Flight Control Center/Special Operations/Department of Defense" staff applauding Bruce Willis for saving the planet once again, I don't want that either.

But I'd like to give Monica a chance to purify herself by going through her ordeal, maybe even change for the better, stop being a bitch, so that her victory is "deserved and suffered". DM has written about several possible endings to the game, so I have little doubt that players who only wish Monica bad will get their ending (or even a few).So it's only fair that players who want to give Monica a chance to make things right (and as an option, get revenge) get their good endings, too.

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
If by happy Hollywood ending you mean a vanilla ending with a romantic kiss against the sunset or some kind of applause from the "Flight Control Center/Special Operations/Department of Defense" staff applauding Bruce Willis for saving the planet once again, I don't want that either.

But I'd like to give Monica a chance to purify herself by going through her ordeal, maybe even change for the better, stop being a bitch, so that her victory is "deserved and suffered". DM has written about several possible endings to the game, so I have little doubt that players who only want Monica bad will get their ending (or even a few).So it's only fair that players who want to give Monica a chance to make things right (and as an option, get revenge) get their good endings, too.
LoL... I appreciate.. but it is getting closer to California's finale ahahahaha..

but I agree I want to see this Victoria be recruited in some Hardcore gangbang club...
Her first movie should be... "Alone in the dark".. where she will get banged by uncounted number of big African boys.

Revenge end.. it could be good.. Kill Bill style though.. a Tarantino's end ;D

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
LoL... I appreciate.. but it is getting closer to California's finale ahahahaha..

but I agree I want to see this Victoria be recruited in some Hardcore gangbang club...
Her first movie should be... "Alone in the dark".. where she will get banged by uncounted number of big African boys.
Hands off from Victoria!!!!)))

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

That would be puurrrfect. :ROFLMAO: And be sure to insert a shot of Monica and Melanie, all sooty and dirty, walking off into the distance without turning around at the explosions behind them.:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
That would be puurrrfect. :ROFLMAO: And be sure to insert a shot of Monica and Melanie, all sooty and dirty, walking off into the distance without turning around at the explosions behind them.:giggle:
Love the '90 '00 vibes...

I could even and almost dream a Robert Rodriguez ends.. but it might be too much.

By the way.. Mexican Trilogy is still of one of its masterpieces.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hands off from Victoria!!!!)))
Why do you deny Victoria her feminine happiness?)) Maybe she's been dreaming of a massive gangbang her whole life? And given her "bottom" status in relationship with Philip, we'll add a pinch of good old-fashioned humiliation and domination to this. :sneaky:

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Happy that the next FB, episode is coming.

Literally I cannot find a single interesting (wankable) game newly released...

All cloaca of diarrhea and weird unwankable "games" with zombies, foxes or other improbable weird crap with no sign of a "credible" plot.

:devilish:
Same, most games are abandoned or heavy delayed like Lida or Defenestration. Special request- I watch only gallery cuz of hard dependency on slut points to get scenes.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Happy that the next FB, episode is coming.

Literally I cannot find a single interesting (wankable) game newly released...

All cloaca of diarrhea and weird unwankable "games" with zombies, foxes or other improbable weird crap with no sign of a "credible" plot.

:devilish:
Yeah, v16 is definitely intriguing, even without all the spoilers posted. Looking forward to its release. As for the other games, I can't advise you specifically, because I don't know what your game preferences are.
Special request- I watch only gallery cuz of hard dependency on slut points to get scenes.
I passed it, but heroine very quickly turned into a turbo-slut. And now I find out that
7cxcxv.jpg

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, v16 is definitely intriguing, even without all the spoilers posted. Looking forward to its release. As for the other games, I can't advise you specifically, because I don't know what your game preferences are.

I passed it, but heroine very quickly turned into a turbo-slut. And now I find out that
View attachment 2429866
i like scenes and fetishes there. and authtor has balls to implement 1st stepes of bestiality into patreon game.
about turboslut - its drugs by the plot of the game, not her will.
the game itself beoynd the patreon rules line.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I find interesting how Patron seems to become the standard for most Devs.

I must admit that those horrible yankee are good in build new market and making money.

Problem with Patron is coming from the tech censorship.... but this is a battle that the new generation of human being will have to fight in future..

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes