vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thank you so much for your answer, i will attach to the message the save file (i have found a save before the last talk with Marcus that i think is better to "teleport" to other location)
sorry there are to many instances of marcus and police in the search bar on saveeditonline.com

but looking at your event log
i think it's best you start a new game
you can use 1 of these saves if you don't have 1 from end of eps1
there are 1 bitch and 1 nice
#19,688
in loading screen use migrate from 720

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes. There are spoilers that hint at what's to come. And there are people who know what's coming. But they won't say ;)
Yeah,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..very approximately..I don't think revealing details would be a good idea.There is not much time left until the release of the update and it is quite possible to be patient. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

WellAllGood

Feb 24, 2023
sorry there are to many instances of marcus and police in the search bar on saveeditonline.com

but looking at your event log
i think it's best you start a new game
you can use 1 of these saves if you don't have 1 from end of eps1

#19,688
in loading screen use migrate from 720
Thanks for your help
I edited some lines of code in the test with Marcus and I've "teleported" Monica to other location and I can continue yeess:)

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
to start again will take me several days:(
When you get close to completing all of the Episode 2 quests (except the Marcus quest), check out the FAQ (point 1.3.5). Also there is a chance that you will be able to use the Ctrl key to fast-forward through most of the dialogues you have already seen before. This will help reduce the time it takes to play the game again.

This is not the first time I've seen reports of a player not saving the game (or saving very infrequently), relying only on autosave and encountering problems as a result. So I now added info to the very beginning of the FAQ about the need for more frequent game saves.
FAQ.jpg

Last edited:

WellAllGood

Feb 24, 2023
When you get close to completing all of the Episode 2 quests (except the Marcus quest), check out the FAQ (point 1.3.5). Also there is a chance that you will be able to use the Ctrl key to fast-forward through most of the dialogues you have already seen before. This will help reduce the time it takes to play the game again.

This is not the first time I've seen reports of a player not saving the game (or saving very infrequently), relying only on autosave and encountering problems as a result. and having problems as a result. So I now added info to the very beginning of the FAQ about the need for more frequent game saves.
View attachment 2418679
Thank you for you message, i've been lucky and I restored my save. My problem was the opposite that you mentioned, I've done too many saves (for every single step of the test with Marcus) and i needed to overwrite something:D
If you want you can add in the FAQ that the automatic saves in ep.2 are not visible in the game (so someone can think that the game doesn't do autosave) but it's not true, the game do autosave every action a player do and store that in the default folder, if someone encounter some problem no need to restart the everything but pick the autosaves from the folder (fast before they're overwritten)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
not only those 9+autosave
just use the arrow after 9.6
vimmers, this reminds me of a story I heard from a friend of mine. When she was hired, she didn't know how to use a computer at all, and her biggest fear was that she had no idea what to do when her computer mouse reached the edge of her desk. She figured that once her desk was over, there would be nowhere for the mouse to go and work would stop.:KEK: So not knowing that there are infinitely more save slots beyond the 9 page isn't "that scary". (I'm not criticizing or mocking anyone, just a funny memory.)

WellAllGood, thanks for checking the autosaves work, I saw someone's post in this thread about autosaves not working in ep2. Good to know that's not the case. As for the FAQ, I've changed the phrasing a bit, mentioning that player shouldn't rely solely on autosaves. (one day they might be completely overwritten, in which case rolling back without a "manual" save file will not work).

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
@vimmers, this reminds me of a story I heard from a friend of mine. When she was hired, she didn't know how to use a computer at all, and her biggest fear was that she had no idea what to do when her computer mouse reached the edge of her desk. She figured that once her desk was over, there would be nowhere for the mouse to go and work would stop.:KEK: So not knowing that there are infinitely more save slots beyond the 9 page isn't "that scary". (I'm not criticizing or mocking anyone, just a funny memory.)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

ihpba

Feb 16, 2021
I beg someone to help, tell me how to start training with Marcus, how to get to the farm. I tried everything, nothing works, I'm just a dumbass, help!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I beg someone to help, tell me how to start training with Marcus, how to get to the farm. I tried everything, nothing works, I'm just a dumbass, help!

As for the Farm, have already answered this question many times (use the topic search) or you can look in the FAQ (1.2.5).

Reactions: vimmers and AVM666
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes