Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
and...again DM tricked us with cover for update)
So i bet it will investors meeting or photoshoot

or he get smth secret...:illuminati:

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
I guess no double life anymore in Steve's office , i guess i would have preferred doing away with jane and having monica as secretary there

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I guess no double life anymore in Steve's office , i guess i would have preferred doing away with jane and having monica as secretary there
Will see. The fact that Tiffany know the truth about Monica intrigue.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
You haven’t play since episode1? She’s bathing in cum for a long time. And she’s on pills.
Was it really stated that she is on pills? Somehow I don't remember it. I've always thought that Monica doesn't get pregnant because of that hentai logic - those bastards are not good enough to impregnate her.:KEK:
The name of spoiler - "Keeping Secrets" - probably suggests that that second girl in the picture is gonna blackmail Monica with the video she made in the previous update ?

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Was it really stated that she is on pills? Somehow I don't remember it. I've always thought that Monica doesn't get pregnant because of that hentai logic - those bastards are not good enough to impregnate her.:KEK:
in first scenes in Steve offices in ep.2. It was 1 time event...but in our game a lot of things behind the scenes)

Btw today Special request will be uploaded too) 2 games in one day :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: nibagat

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
and...again DM tricked us with cover for update)
So i bet it will investors meeting or photoshoot

or he get smth secret...:illuminati:
I think DM was right not to reveal the main intrigue. And then, no need to rush to conclusions, we still haven't seen the final post with the release Ep3 v16 and it's not at all certain that there will be this cover (Keeping secrets). In any case, players who have been following the game for a long time should know that "The Office" including the sub branch "Photoshoot" is the main storyline of the game and therefore the events taking place on this route are by default more significant than everything else.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think DM was right not to reveal the main intrigue. And then, no need to rush to conclusions, we still haven't seen the final post with the release Ep3 v16 and it's not at all certain that there will be this cover (Keeping secrets). In any case, players who have been following the game for a long time should know that "The Office" including the sub branch "Photoshoot" is the main storyline of the game and therefore the events taking place on this route are by default more significant than everything else.
You are right - but i mean a little bit different. Now we have spoilers to all scenes accroding Mr.Hacker leaks, but DM usually not posting 2 pics according to same scene. (last time it was in v14 with latex Melanie and after girls in gym, before i can`t remember, and the cover picture always unique scene). So its interesting that he will show us on cover.

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes