Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I was wrong with % =/
And tottaly wrong with main theme of update.
Well, at least we knew it was coming (Julia's appearance in v16). But I am more interested in something else. What could "Returning of Julia" mean? The return to where? To Monica's mansion or somewhere else? I still doubt that in v. 16 we are shown Julia's mysterious uncle, who supposedly can help Monica (though the chance remains), but I don't recognize this room yet; it doesn't look like any bedroom from Monica's mansion. At least in that sense, the spoiler carries some intrigue.

I venture to guess that Monica will have a new home, a more luxurious one. Perhaps this will be directly related to the results of the investor meeting, and the appearance of Julia in this shot means that Monica will be forced to take Julia as a maid once again.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Well, at least we knew it was coming (Julia's appearance in v16). But I am more interested in something else. What could "Returning of Julia" mean? The return to where? To Monica's mansion or somewhere else? I still doubt that in v. 16 we are shown Julia's mysterious uncle, who supposedly can help Monica (though the chance remains), but I don't recognize this room yet; it doesn't look like any bedroom from Monica's mansion. At least in that sense, the spoiler carries some intrigue.

I venture to guess that Monica will have a new home, a more luxurious one. Perhaps this will be directly related to the results of the investor meeting, and the appearance of Julia in this shot means that Monica will be forced to take Julia as a maid once again.
This is the guest room at Monica's house. And the murderer is a piano. Case solved.:ROFLMAO:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This is the guest room at Monica's house. And the murderer is a piano. Case solved.:ROFLMAO:
From this angle, I didn't recognize this room. But if that's the case, it could mean that something could change. My understanding is that this scene is still part of Julia's storyline (not the Home storyline), and if so, Monica should be able to hire a maid and, most importantly, own her mansion again. Not as it happens in the Home storyline, but for real. But this raises a lot of questions. Again, assuming that Monica has taken possession of her mansion (miracles sometimes happen, right?), this must mean that she must have identity papers. Following this logic, perhaps Julia's uncle (though I almost don't believe it) will help Monica get at least her papers back. And if so, Julia can get Monica to promise to take her back to the mansion as a full-time maid with a good salary.

But this sort of thing can't happen on its own; there must be pressure from powerful people. The owners of the Farm are not interested in Monica's comfort, so it could be important and wealthy investors like Campbell. But this all leads us to another topic, the potential confrontation of the two factions (the Farmers) against some of the Investors who were not part of the original plot against Monica.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
From this angle, I didn't recognize this room. But if that's the case, it could mean that something could change. My understanding is that this scene is still part of Julia's storyline (not the House), and if so, Monica should be able to hire a maid and, most importantly, own her mansion again. Not as it happens in the House storyline, but for real. But this raises a lot of questions. Again, assuming that Monica has taken possession of her mansion (miracles sometimes happen, right?), this must mean that she must have identity papers. Following this logic, perhaps Julia's uncle (though I almost don't believe it) will help Monica get at least her papers back. And if so, Julia can get Monica to promise to take her back to the mansion as a full-time maid with a good salary.

But this sort of thing can't happen on its own; there must be pressure from powerful people. The owners of the Farm are not interested in Monica's comfort, so it could be important and wealthy investors like Campbell. But this all leads us to another topic, the potential confrontation of the two factions (the Farmers) against some of the Investors who were not part of the original plot against Monica.
and other question - what happened to Ralph and Betty then?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
He`s right) Shame to you Stan, not reckognising it)
View attachment 2440574
Yeah, I'm not arguing that Era is right about the room, I just didn't recognize it. As for the "shame-shame-shame", my Monica didn't even seduce Ralph in my main walkthrough and still sleeps in the basement, so she's not in this room very often).
and other question - what happened to Ralph and Betty then?
That's a good question that I don't have an answer to. Personally, I'd kick them out, but I'm not sure DM would do that.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
it seams you guys need to play from start again
cos when i started eps3 betty became her maid
Betty only became her maid in Ep3 v15.

Ep.3 v15
What’s new:
- Home: There’s a new maid in the house. Does that mean Monica will no longer need to do cleaning duties? (multiple scenes, including animated ones, Extra content)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
A surprising spoiler for sure. Does it mean that Monica is going to get rid of Betty, probably after discovering that she fucks Ralph, and take back Julia as a maid? Kind of hard to imagine how Monica is going to explain Julia that she loves her and at the same time in the relationship with Ralph...
Don't know... according to the leaked information, this has nothing to do with the home route. This is Julia's route. But yes-the question is what to do with Ralph and Betty. The quick option is that they get back together, Ralph breaks up with Monica, and they go on a honeymoon. And Monica stays to look after the house, for example.
Now its very intrigue - what DM will put for main event? I have a suggestion, but I can't voice it freely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes