Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
i pay 32euro for nothing :(

update for me very disappointed

mainly the scenes with red sexy dress/heels :(
оО ... most rough update for whole game. I`ll give 7/10 (9/10 or 10/10 could only on Farm with Mon and Mel) just because i hate Julia in all variants. And there is no Melanie) But.. anyway its one the best updates, and it really give a kick to a vanilla spirit of last year.

P.S. Steve`s animation scene is incredible.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019

I waited a long time for this update...for nothing

And what were you expecting out of this update? I mean the list of events was known long before the release. Only based on that you might have guessed quite well what it was going to be.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
the dev say me :

• 10:23 PM
    Hi, I'm glad you like the game. Yes, there will be the scenes with this new outfit
or not...

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
the dev say me :

Hi, I'm glad you like the game. Yes, there will be the scenes with this new outfit
or not...
which one? From Steve`s office? There is scene with Monica in that dress. In Steve`s office...

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
the dev say me :

or not...
Come on...Please, don't tell me you hated the update just because there was not a particular scene with a certain dress.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Come on...Please, don't tell you hated the update just because there was not a particular scene with a certain dress.
This one scene? I can`t understand what red dress and heals.... If it`s this dress - there is one of the best animation scenes...
1678221351617.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

I waited a long time for this update...for nothing

I'm still going through the basement quest (extra version) and I'm absolutely thrilled. I'm sure the whole update will be top notch. I will write a review later.

Right at this moment in time, this is my favorite update.:love:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Right at this moment in time, this is my favorite update.:love:
Don`t you find that its kinda like another game? It`s not like 3rd episode. As vanilla part of DM focused on Milfs, and his best part take a lead in FB? :KEK: And name ep.4 v.1 more suitable for this update.
If ep.4 will keep with course, i won`t be surprised to see bestiality in the end as final accord.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Don`t you find that its kinda like another game? It`s not like 3rd episode. As vanilla part of DM focused on Milfs, and his best part take a lead in FB? :KEK: And name ep.4 v.1 more suitable for this update.
If ep.4 will keep with course, i won`t be surprised to see bestiality in the end as final accord.
I think I know what you're talking about. Yes, after watching the amazing scene with Steve and going through the absolutely gorgeous Basement (Day 1), I had the following thought:

Who is this developer and what has he done to our DM? :giggle: No, DM has been VERY good before, but THIS... I mean, it's too good to be true. But it's true, and it's here - v16. And I hope that next, in episode 4, all scenes will be even bolder and tougher/harder. And the Extra scene in the event in Steve's office left me completely exhausted (if you know what I mean)), and my only thought after it was over was this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Inkyb and feuerbach

EGO12

Sep 12, 2021
I think I know what you're talking about. Yes, after watching the amazing scene with Steve and going through the absolutely gorgeous Basement (Day 1), I had the following thought:

Who is this developer and what has he done to our DM? :giggle: No, DM has been VERY good before, but THIS... I mean, it's too good to be true. But it's true, and it's here - v16. And I hope that next, in episode 4, all scenes will be even bolder and tougher/harder. And the Extra scene in the event in Steve's office left me completely exhausted (if you know what I mean)), and my only thought after it was over was this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you share the game please

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes