qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
the code is no longer valid
Well, there are quite a few friends of the developer here, even not mentioning those who work for him, such as the translators. They probably told Decent Monkey that the code was shared, and he changed it.
Don't worry, the genie is already out of the bottle. The game should be here pretty soon.
I managed) the only question is how to open additional scenes?
The last time YellowPenguin cracked it - https://f95zone.to/members/yellowpenguin.2259372/ Maybe he will do it again, if you message him. Unless Decent Monkey has already persuaded him not to, somehow.))

Reactions: 3nterprise

EGO12

Sep 12, 2021
Well, there are quite a few friends of the developer here, even not mentioning those who work for him, such as the translators. They probably told Decent Monkey that the code was shared, and he changed it.
Don't worry, the genie is already out of the bottle. The game should be here pretty soon.

The last time YellowPenguin cracked it - https://f95zone.to/members/yellowpenguin.2259372/ Maybe he will do it again, if you message him. Unless Decent Monkey has already persuaded him not to, somehow.))
true patience is the key

Reactions: kulllku
May 31, 2020
I guess the code that was shared was for 720p version and not the 1080p-Extra ?

If that is the case maybe wait a week for the extra to get released for the lower tier patrons - which is when it normally gets leaked here too.

Now that this Episode is ending most of the good scenes and animated scenes are only available for Extra version.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well shit! You beat me too it. I'm clearly going to need to change my avatar for episode 4 version 1. Or as I'm going to call it; Episode 2.3 version 33.;)
Yeah, you should definitely do that. I just want to offer you three options for your new avatar. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes