Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
how do you get to 1000 point corruption at the start of the game? (when making choices from previous games)
If you're playing the classic Ep1-->Ep2v16-->Ep3 scheme, it doesn't make sense to have Monica's corruption level =1000. Corruption values close to or equal to 1000 will be relevant only near the end of Ep3 (2/3 of the content passed), but by then the necessary part of points will be gained by itself (in the course of the game). How to activate cheats, see FAQ.

K1ng_lukas

Jul 28, 2017
If you're playing the classic Ep1-->Ep2v16-->Ep3 scheme, it doesn't make sense to have Monica's corruption level =1000. Corruption values close to or equal to 1000 will be relevant only near the end of Ep3 (2/3 of the content passed), but by then the necessary part of points will be gained by itself (in the course of the game). How to activate cheats, see FAQ.
I see & yes i am playing that way. Thanks for the info

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I tweaked the game description at the beginning of the FAQ by adding a line about orgasms. This would be fair, given our Monica's general attitude toward sex and perversion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And no, I didn't add Fred to the firewall exceptions. :HideThePain: I hope this prolonged joke with his professional dick is over soon.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Feb 26, 2022
I haven't seen any other game so broken, so fucking complicated with tons of versions, subversions etc, like this one.
Episode One, Versions X-XX. Episode Two, Versions Y-YY. Episode Two Version XX-YY with Extra content. Episode Three 720p. Episode Three 1080p.....

Savefiles that NEVER work. Bugs everywhere. Keys under beds that are never there. Options that are not selectable. Routes that are not selectable.

I AM FRUSTRATED. We were "promised" new content with yesterdays update, but what I got instead was having to start from the beginning with even less content than what I played last time. WHY IS EVERYTHING marked as "Extra Content" and blacked out WHEN I had selected them the last time?????

Can someone please give me a a Gallery Unlock Mod for Mac?
There is no way I will waste my time in this anymore trying to figure my way out of this labyrinth.

Reactions: Paco15

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Sorry this just my little complaint....
I dont know why but when I play and watch FB their pussy lips in a dark colour especially on Monica give me lost my lust to play this game coz outside many game that they can make more juicy pussy lips. I wish they can give a Monica pussy to more juicy so I bet it will be more fun. But for their body and face morph it good enough preetty and Monica so elegant slender body.

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
Sorry this just my little complaint....
I dont know why but when I play and watch FB their pussy lips in a dark colour especially on Monica give me lost my lust to play this game coz outside many game that they can make more juicy pussy lips. I wish they can give a Monica pussy to more juicy so I bet it will be more fun. But for their body and face morph it good enough preetty and Monica so elegant slender body.
Imagine crying about pissy color

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
In order for the new Office storyline quest "Agreement fulfilled" and Julia's quest "Moving together" to be active, you must have certain quests completed. Details under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to get the Secret Meeting event with Julia? It says go to the guest room in the afternoon, but there's no afternoon, only day and evening.

Reactions: tamzarian

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
no u don't
play the game ffs
Why do you think that you need to be some sort of gatekeeper, preventing people from enjoying the game as they wish? It is incredibly obnoxious-sounding to claim that no one needs a save because you don't need a save. If someone asks for something you are not willing to provide, don't try to tell them that they are not entitled to it, just STFU ffs and let others provide or not provide as they please.

You are not the boss of us.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes