Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Why do you think that you need to be some sort of gatekeeper, preventing people from enjoying the game as they wish? It is incredibly obnoxious-sounding to claim that no one needs a save because you don't need a save. If someone asks for something you are not willing to provide, don't try to tell them that they are not entitled to it, just STFU ffs and let others provide or not provide as they please.

You are not the boss of us.
let me guess...mb ppl too lazy even to use search this thread for saves by themselfes?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
let me guess...mb ppl too lazy even to use search this thread for saves by themselfes?
Let me guess... mb ppl don't know that there are saves to be found by searching? There's zero reason to assume that people are just lazy because they don't know how to do things.

Reactions: Mvdal

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Let me guess... mb ppl don't know that there are saves to be found by searching? There's zero reason to assume that people are just lazy because they don't know how to do things.
it`s hard to believe that someone asking about saves don`t know about search function. If the question was be like - is there are something like saves in this game, so then yes, there are variants about. if he knows there to put saves - nah i won`t believe in this shit.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You need to speak with her during the day while she is cleaning somewhere in the home. She will then suggest to go to the spare room. She is not waiting in the room for Monica.
not worked for me btw, only skipping the next day trigger scene

Reactions: EraRamp

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
it`s hard to believe that someone asking about saves don`t know about search function. If the question was be like - is there are something like saves in this game, so then yes, there are variants about. if he knows there to put saves - nah i won`t believe in this shit.
How about you try entering the terms "Saves" in the search bar for this game. Tell me how many pages of results you get (I get 50). That's 1,000 responses. That's not going to yield the desired results.

Advanced search will get one there, but I don't expect that there will be a lot of people able to make advanced search work for them very well.

It surprises me in a generally friendly forum when I encounter people so determined to think the worst of others. It's not like you live longer or make more money by being nasty and negative here.

Reactions: arkypoub

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
How about you try entering the terms "Saves" in the search bar for this game. Tell me how many pages of results you get (I get 50). That's 1,000 responses. That's not going to yield the desired results.

Advanced search will get one there, but I don't expect that there will be a lot of people able to make advanced search work for them very well.

It surprises me in a generally friendly forum when I encounter people so determined to think the worst of others. It's not like you live longer or make more money by being nasty and negative here.
it took me less then 1 minute to get the link to my own post with save`s archive from second account. Wanna fap - use hands.
or play the game as vimmers says.
or use gallery unlock - it`s even in OP post.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I don`t wanna argue anymore. This game has one of the best best FAQ around this forum. With save links and all problems resovles.
About saves - i made archive with v11-15 saves. Gave link to it several times. Ppl should learn.

JM24

May 27, 2021
"Activated" patch for ep3 v15 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/6v8ycwfkf
https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/pO5OtpOG/file.html
File not existed anymore. Are there any other solutions?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes