3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
or maybe Hungarian?

He is from Slovakia, from a city Dunajska Streda that is close to the Hungarian border. That's why he speaks Slovak and Hungarian. Although it's off topic, but what about when we won't live to see the extra version of this game.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Devs use Patreon because it works for them. People pledge on patreon because they are making a judgement that it's worth it to them. You disagree, that's valid, but your opinion isn't magically more correct than the millions of people that are happy to support devs this way.
Some devs might do it that way. Some devs don't charge anything and releasenew builds free and let people donate to support development. It's not an inflexible system

Dec 16, 2022
Finished ch1. Does this story have a happy end for Monica? Does she work her way back up to being rich and powerful again (while being humiliated along the way)? Or does she end up some sex slave prostitute or whatever?

I liked the Monica from the beginning, wish the entire game was about the fashion business and her being a bitch, instead of her downfall.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Finished ch1. Does this story have a happy end for Monica? Does she work her way back up to being rich and powerful again (while being humiliated along the way)? Or does she end up some sex slave prostitute or whatever?

I liked the Monica from the beginning, wish the entire game was about the fashion business and her being a bitch, instead of her downfall.
game has no end yet. episode 3 just finished, next update will be episode 4 v.1. So the end of the story is far away drom us.
Author said that there will be around 8 game ends. So goodend should take place among them.

Btw at your progress real humiliation just even didn`t started yet):KEK:
And pls read FAQ in opening post to protect yourself from mistakes and not spoil the impression.

Dec 16, 2022
Btw at your progress real humiliation just even didn`t started yet):KEK:
I know that much :ROFLMAO:

I was under the Impression that ch3 was the final one, guess I was wrong. Like many reviewers said, Monica is way to likable and If there's no redemption arc as of yet, I'll have to skip it for now.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

No happy end, she will be raped and killed and her organs sold on black market!!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I know that much :ROFLMAO:

I was under the Impression that ch3 was the final one, guess I was wrong. Like many reviewers said, Monica is way to likable and If there's no redemption arc as of yet, I'll have to skip it for now.
i wish i could wait for 2 more years and play all content at once. But i can`t, so i have to have 2 months depression and 1 day of play)

b3ka

Dec 16, 2021
Hi, I want to make some pictures of fashion business with daz studio but i cant tell which models were used for monica, victoria and melanie, could anyone help please?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi, I want to make some pictures of fashion business with daz studio but i cant tell which models were used for monica, victoria and melanie, could anyone help please?
You'd better ask about it here -->FB Fan Art thread or you can complete Philip's current quest (v16) and see something interesting in the game credits.
screenshot0091.jpg
About Monica
But don't despair..Although Monica's appearance is completely unique, some players have managed to create very good versions of her, so it still makes sense to ask a question in FB Fan Art thread.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why do all these devs insist on using Patreon? It's a business model that I refuse to support, nobody wanna be paying a monthly subscription except for idiots. Why not just release each episode or update for a fix amount? Like buying a game. They just begging for their content to be pirated if you ask me.
There are a few reasons why Patreon makes sense.
  1. It is relatively easy to set up and easy to manage. No web sites to create and manage, no credit card payment accounts to set up and manage, no minimum sales required to remain listed on a site like Steam.
  2. Having monthly pledges allows a dev to more easily budget for time, new programs, and assets. Accurately forcasting future sales in order to plan expenditures is not in the wheelhouse of most devs. In fact, accurately forecasting their own output isn't in that wheelhouse.
  3. The vast majority of patrons are used to Patreon-type systems, and its attractiveness is worth losing the very few potential customers who, like you, won't use it.
  4. The patron-client model feels more like what artists do than the create-for-profit model. Most devs, I believe, consider themselves to be much more like artists than like programmers. In a patron-client relationship the patron is supporting the artist in order to promote artistic independence and creativity, not merely buying a product.
My policy has always been to buy a product on Steam where available rather than just giving on Patreon, but I support a number of devs on Patreon who don't aspire to make games that could be sold via Steam.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes