Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Btw i think that we will see Monica with bloated belly in next days of Phillip`s quest, with water...or not water.
Man...I never wrote to DM about Monica's bloated belly...no time right now, but it needs to be done. Or you could try writing it yourself).:confused:

In case anyone didn't get it, Ostego and I have an idea to make Monica with a bloated belly (i.e., fill her with a huge water enema). It's not a pregnancy, of course, but it would look very sexy. All that's left to do is convince DecentMonkey to do it. :) I already wrote about the rest of the BDSM fetishes a year and 10 months ago both here and on DM's site, but whether we'll see any of this set is an open question.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In addition to the previous post.

DecentMonkey, please note this list of fetishes. Perhaps you will find some of them interesting enough :) . And yes, Monica with her abnormally bloated belly would be the cherry on the cake. Since we already have a gynecologist's chair in the Basement, why not delve into the subject even more? And finally find out how deep the rabbit hole is! :sneaky:

JustAcceptMyName

Mar 21, 2023
...to be honest here.
...I was a long time supporter on Patreon, to get the "1080HD extra version"...and anybody can see how much you have to spend to join that Tier. Month after month.
...it´s a pretty amount of money.
...BUT...
...in the end. Is it worth it ?
I decided to leave Patreon after spending more than 300€, because the content I´d got is far away from these numbers.
Don´t get Me wrong. I would like to support some Devs, but for a reasonable pricetag and content, knowing the fact that these games are made by a couple of solo artists and there is not a team behind any game.
I also know that the "Patrons" numbers are just a few...but in the end, even a good and well made game like FB and especialy the devs behind should know that 100 x 5$ is more than 10 x 40$.
I think they kind of took into account that on a bimonthly release schedule you only have to subscribe once every two months, but I also think that defeats the idea of becoming a "patreon".

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Monica takes the fertility pill, the story ends. Monica wakes up with a baby balloon in her bed, and you can believe it's good or bad ending if you wish to. Monica takes the contraceptive pill, she stays in Philip's basement and he shows the world how deep her holes go. Remember, all I'm offering is a huge amount of Copium, nothing more.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Slavery Day 7 - maximum points scored, Marcus, two of his police officers, prisoners from jail and Monica's "missing" husband enter Philip's basement and joyfully tell Monica:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How to import saves from ep 1 to 2 on android?
maybe this can help you

but i think it's better you start a new game and answer the questions
there comes when starting a new game
same goes for eps3

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes