Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I dont get this tho
Dev said the paycheck mainly goes to dev team, barely anything goes to him
So why does he care so much about the piracy, didnt he say its his hobby. So why dont you wanna share your hobby to more people, including this site. You seem to be doing fine with the game, i dont think he'll run out of money anytime soon.
Theres generous people out here as well, people who stay here either cant afford it or feel like its not worth it or have their own private reasons

Paco15

Jul 24, 2022
This is the similar situation like this of EP 2 on steam version everybody payed and waiting for episod 3

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
DecentMonkey , please tell me if we can hope for an appearance of the Farm in episode 4 (at least in its acceptable Patreon form)? Or will it only be like one of the 8 endings of the whole game? Yeah, I know the chance of getting an answer to this sacred question is slim to none, but why not ask? :sneaky:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
If you were in my place, your romantic idea of life would be shattered by grateful connoisseurs of beauty. Who would speak of you as a lazy developer who made only 2500 pictures in a couple of months, that the game is shit, crap and so on :)
No one with a brain would accuse you of being lazy. I hope you can push though any motivational issues and end this story in a satisfactory way. If you succeed in that you would have much to be proud of.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you were in my place, your romantic idea of life would be shattered by grateful connoisseurs of beauty. Who would speak of you as a lazy developer who made only 2500 pictures in a couple of months, that the game is shit, crap and so on :)
Speaking of the team. I watched the end credits and I was curious to know what contribution these people (under the "GFX" label) make to the creation of Fashion Business.
screenshot0092.png
We're not spoiled with developer diaries, so any information about what goes on behind the scenes I think would be of interest to all fans of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Okay now this is just unfair to you. I don't know a dev on the platform who does more renders that you in the year. So complaining about 2500 renders in a couple of months. Those people really losing it. 90% devs can't even manage 2500 in a year.

Lastly to the people here. Just a thought. Knowing that the game is entering the final episode. Why not just respect the dev's wish and not release the extra version immediately after release. Now don't come after me. This is just a suggestion.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
It is not for you to decide what others should do. All users have equal rights here. So fuck you. I added you to my ignore list.
You are exactly one of the fucked up ones hypocritical moralists, who scream "It is not for you to decide what others should do. All users have equal rights here" and at the same time you deny it to others. And about the ignoring, somehow I hear it from you a lot here, and not only this speaks of your ego.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I find all those conversation about Dev, patrons really pathetic.
As male group.. just enjoy the wank that this game provide with the understanding that his game is a gem, and there is no other game out there similar to this.

What Dev (bless him) does or what his supporters do, it is not really up to judgement from this audience.
I wish the Dev to become rich with this game because at least this dude show some tangible and measurable talent in his life.

Enjoy the game, wank and happily suck DecentMonkey dick.. because he deservers his dick to be sucked.

SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022
With all due respect, any Patreon is doing charity work. This game ain't worth paying that much per month. Treasure of Nadia sells their game for 15$ on steam, and if we are being honest, the production quality is much higher. If devs don't want to sell their game for a reasonable price and suck their Patrons dry then fine, but don't go complaining about piracy. Don't act like a victim lol. I also understand that a game needs development funding initially but once they are finished they can sell it for a reasonable price. But the fact is that the Patreon model encourages bad behavior. Like Star Citizen which is still in development after a decade. For example, AWAM's dev is just a scammer with how long he takes. They have no reason to finish the game as it is more profitable to take Patreon/donors money. I prefer an early access model, sell the incomplete game as early access. Once it's finished you can up the price.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
With all due respect, any Patreon is doing charity work. This game ain't worth paying that much per month. Treasure of Nadia sells their game for 15$ on steam, and if we are being honest, the production quality is much higher. If devs don't want to sell their game for a reasonable price and suck their Patrons dry then fine, but don't go complaining about piracy. Don't act like a victim lol. I also understand that a game needs development funding initially but once they are finished they can sell it for a reasonable price. But the fact is that the Patreon model encourages bad behavior. Like Star Citizen which is still in development after a decade. For example, AWAM's dev is just a scammer with how long he takes. They have no reason to finish the game as it is more profitable to take Patreon/donors money. I prefer an early access model, sell the incomplete game as early access. Once it's finished you can up the price.
Don`t you know that FB was in steam and get ban?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm just curious, who came up with this wonderful idea of 720p?
Don`t see anything bad in it. If you are interested in the story, then there is no difference in 720 or 1080 when you read and watch it.

Until the moment when 1080 began to leak after 1 day, I calmly played 720 and a week or two later I passed 1080.
By the way, it's funny that 1 person who has been draining lately, could not do it now, and hell began. And the solution to the problem is so on the surface that it's even funny.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Don`t see anything bad in it. If you are interested in the story, then there is no difference in 720 or 1080 when you read and watch it.

Until the moment when 1080 began to leak after 1 day, I calmly played 720 and a week or two later I passed 1080.
By the way, it's funny that 1 person who has been draining lately, could not do it now, and hell began. And the solution to the problem is so on the surface that it's even funny.
Ha ha ha, I don't mean to criticize, but I am interested in the emergence of this idea. I have always been a player's mentality. After all, there are many games on this website, and my goal is to play them all.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Ha ha ha, I don't mean to criticize, but I am interested in the emergence of this idea. I have always been a player's mentality. After all, there are many games on this website, and my goal is to play them all.
Don`t know for 100%, but it seems to me that 720 versions is the opposite thing to other 5-10$ games tiers (where you get actual version with delay for several months) for example mentioned before.
In variants with lesser quality (720-1080) you get same story progress with high end tiers in one time. Exluding some scenes.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes