EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
How many times have I written that history is written. And nothing will change it. That's why I love this game, on top of everything else. Reliable developer, interesting story, beautiful graphics, beautiful characters, great animations, intrigue;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I shared my opinion, you share yours. Some agree with my opinion, some agree with your opinion. In the end, it is the developer who decides which one is better for the game. If I don't have the right to share my opinion, let me know in the rules of the page.
i just say that your routes takes much more place ingame. and 1-2 hard routes wouldnt break your expirience

Reactions: candy27

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
How many times have I written that history is written. And nothing will change it. That's why I love this game, on top of everything else. Reliable developer, interesting story, beautiful graphics, beautiful characters, great animations, intrigue;)
lickfests :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You want Monica to become a slut, but her character doesn't like sex from the beginning of the game, and this affects the whole story. For example, her enjoying sex with Fred was not acceptable to me. yes, this pushes away many potential customers But it keeps the current supporters.
Quote where I said “I think the current Monica should become a slut that likes sex”. Never was anything I said or meant so I don’t know where you got that from just like I don’t know where you got your other point from that the dev told you it was actually the other way around.

“yes, this pushes away many potential customers. But it keeps current supporters” Yep, big difference between running a shop selling milk, bread, and eggs and a shop just selling milk.

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
i just say that your routes takes much more place ingame. and 1-2 hard routes wouldnt break your expirience
I don't mind if the farm and bdsm are in the game, but when you say you want more, I'm afraid that the whole game will become about the farm and bdsm.

Reactions: EraRamp

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
Quote where I said “I think the current Monica should become a slut that likes sex”. Never was anything I said or meant so I don’t know where you got that from just like I don’t know where you got your other point from that the dev told you it was actually the other way around.

“yes, this pushes away many potential customers. But it keeps current supporters” Yep, big difference between running a shop selling milk, bread, and eggs and a shop just selling milk.
you said: "it’s always someone doing their things to Monica while she has an annoyed/disgusted look on her face." If Monica behaves differently, i.e. enjoys sex, her character will change. that's make her a slut. If I'm wrong, tell me exactly what behavior you expect from Monica

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I don't mind if the farm and bdsm are in the game, but when you say you want more, I'm afraid that the whole game will become about the farm and bdsm.
nope. routes should be closed as they are. but the main theme of the game was Monicas way to farm if she failed. 4 years way can`t end with little scene.

Reactions: EraRamp and candy27

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
you said: "it’s always someone doing their things to Monica while she has an annoyed/disgusted look on her face." If Monica behaves differently, i.e. enjoys sex, her character will change. that's make her a slut. If I'm wrong, tell me exactly what behavior you expect from Monica
Yes, that's me pointing out something as to why I wish the game wasn't just rape, blackmail, etc because it feels repetitive, nothing regarding what she should feel or react.

Reactions: candy27

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac/Extra Activation:

EXTRA ACTIVATION MIRRORS:

- - -

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This is a pirate forum, you're out too, probably from the way your legs are rubbing against his ass.
Get a life, this is a sharing forum and we support our devs here if they choose to make the game free or not. DM is not EA or UBISOFT or some other mega corp sucking you dry while giving you nothing.

If you had an ounce of brains you would support the devs here that put out a quality game with regular updates. To many games get abandoned because of leeches like you who then cry about that.

Grow the F up, your comments are annoying asinine and unwelcome. Its annoying as F that a developer has to take time out to answer and banter with the likes of you.

Yes you are now ignored as I never want to see your posts again or deal with your childish self entitled attitude.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes