Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Sell your game for a reasonable price. You're "not proper" because what you charge is unreasonable. NLT sells their full game for 15$, and it has much higher production quality. Keep your Patreon, but offer a way to buy early access for a reasonable price.
Btw why are you aways telling about 15$? It`s 1 version back for 15$, actual is 25$.

Reactions: wildride69

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
the price of $30 without tax is not adequate. I bought the PC version game Battlefield 3 for about $40 even with tax, which is a huge difference in the amount of work. But if you only want to compare what is right under your nose...
BF 3 was 13 years ago - you wouldn`t buy new games for such price anymore. 90-100$ now

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 555623

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-24
Release Date: 2023-01-09
Developer: DecentMonkey - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 - 16
Language: English, Russian, German
Others: FAN ART Thread
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

Update Codes:

If links are down, please report it.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: -

Win/Linux Ep3 v16 Extra (not Activated): - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Android(Ep3 v15 Extra): - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAQ -
Gallery Mod* - Activate Extra*

Episode 1 and 2
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080 View attachment 1539683 View attachment 1539684 View attachment 1539685 View attachment 1539686 View attachment 1539687 View attachment 1539688 View attachment 1539689 View attachment 1539690 View attachment 1539692 View attachment 1539693 View attachment 1539694
Sorry but if i download the Win/Linux Ep3 v16 Extra (not Activated) inside the are only folder named "V15 extra" and not V16!!!!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
My gallery was completely wiped out when downloading the latest version for some reason, any fix?
Information about open scenes (gallery) is stored in a persistent file. Your file was probably corrupted, but I've never encountered a corrupted file after a normal unpacking of the game. After all, even if you overwrite the directory with the previous copy of the game (v15), there is still another copy of the save folder and persistent file, which are stored here.
Most likely, you just haven't played the game and opened the entire gallery with the "gallery mod". If that's the case, you should follow blond Angel's advice.

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
So Mega can no longer handle anything over 5GB (Instead of resuming it resets and starts over). Doesn't matter what, so it's a Mega thing. GoFile Stalls after about a minute in and does nothing after that. Is there a chance it'll get broken up in parts at some point for unpacking to one folder?

Apr 5, 2018
Whey are we arguing all about patreon on here?

There's a tons of Devs that do milk their fans which I completely agree isn't helped by the business model.

DM is one of the rare ones out there actually keeping to timelines and posting large enough updates which tend to be pretty good on the whole.

Innocent witches, Claire's quest, The office wife, kingdom of deception are all run way worst. The first barely has any sexual content after years....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So Mega can no longer handle anything over 5GB (Instead of resuming it resets and starts over). Doesn't matter what, so it's a Mega thing. GoFile Stalls after about a minute in and does nothing after that. Is there a chance it'll get broken up in parts at some point for unpacking to one folder?
It's a bug in the MEGA app. I rolled back to Megasync v4.6.8, can now pause/resume/switch locations with VPN and resume again fine.

You can find Make sure you go into settings, then general, and UNCHECK update automatically.

Reactions: vimmers and JennaJJ

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Love fashion business, what other games would you guys recommend that scratch the same itch?
If you're interested in a game with a really strong and charismatic heroine comparable to our beloved Monica Buckfett, I suggest you check it out here. The game is 99.9% complete.
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.32 Public] [Frozen Synapse]
It doesn't have cool animations, but it's one of the best games (imho). It can be played through at least 3 different routes (and even more) and where every MC choice really makes a difference.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
If you're interested in a game with a really strong and charismatic heroine comparable to our beloved Monica Buckfett, I suggest you check it out here. The game is 99.9% complete.
Luna's Fall from Grace [v0.32 Public] [Frozen Synapse]
It doesn't have cool animations, but it's one of the best games (imho). It can be played through at least 3 different routes (and even more) and where every MC choice really makes a difference.
The look of the girl is not for everybody.. but good shout

Reactions: Cockva

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
how can i come back to jail and spend a number of nights there with one of the other prisoners in episode 2v13
does anybody have a save ?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes