SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022

I don't quite understand what you actually mean by accusing me of being "not proper" developer
Sell your game for a reasonable price. You're "not proper" because what you charge is unreasonable. NLT sells their full game for 15$, and it has much higher production quality. Keep your Patreon, but offer a way to buy early access for a reasonable price.

Reactions: 3nterprise

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Sell your game for a reasonable price. You're "not proper" because what you charge is unreasonable. NLT sells their full game for 15$, and it has much higher production quality. Keep your Patreon, but offer a way to buy early access for a reasonable price.
at least someone understands the difference between looking for investors and selling.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
There is no game that puts out projects like this at 2,500 pictures a 2 month. Plus animations. Or do you live in a different world?

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
There is no game that puts out projects like this at 2,500 pictures a 2 month. Plus animations. Or do you live in a different world?
the price of $30 without tax is not adequate. I bought the PC version game Battlefield 3 for about $40 even with tax, which is a huge difference in the amount of work. But if you only want to compare what is right under your nose...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
and it has much higher production quality
How is it of higher quality? Graphically, there's nothing special about it. It's just another boring vanilla milf game. How can you seriously compare this vanilla junk to the unique Fashion Business, where every render with Monica or Melanie is a work of digital art?
Defd are you? Why do I see your messages? Not anymore ;)
It's about time. This patient is already on several people's ignore list.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
You want Monica to become a slut, but her character doesn't like sex from the beginning of the game, and this affects the whole story. For example, her enjoying sex with Fred was not acceptable to me. yes, this pushes away many potential customers But it keeps the current supporters.
Well said. Mirrors my opinion 100%

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So some players here are complaining that DM makes too much money, and you complain that his prices are not reasonable. If DM is charging too much, how do you explain the large number of people (relative to this market) willing to pay for it? Why should he charge less if he's doing well right where his current price point is?

My guess is that DM has a much better handle on his financials and sales than you do.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
at least someone understands the difference between looking for investors and selling.
Someone may understand that, but it isn't you or SixInchesAnon. DM is neither selling the game nor seeking investors. He's producing a game to attract patrons, not investors. He might eventually try to sell copies, when it is done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 3nterprise

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022

tannino

Mar 5, 2019
I really hope that Monica's revenge will be worthy of the time to go trough this game. Slow as hell and we have basically an unbelievable catalog of the worst of the scum humanity can produce. Even the kids are monsters. I want to burn them down and bathe in their blood. I want the F^?^?ng apocalypse on their heads!!!! Monica deserves it and the developer has to give it to her or this is a basic female degrading fantasy worthy only of the worst of the losers. Let us feast on the corpses of these scumbags!!!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes