vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
sorry but maybe it's me stupid, when i finish the first chapter and i'm in the basement and i go to sleep i make the save, when i go to put it in the second chapter it tells me it wants the ending of chapter 2 first part from where do i find the link for that chapter?
read FAQ 1.1.5
and maybe 1.5.13
generally read FAQ about eps2
cos there are some traps

Threesome

Jul 18, 2021
I managed to start chapter 2 the first scene is of Monica in the car with Fred and the fat man, I saved but then when I re-open from this error

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I managed to start chapter 2 the first scene is of Monica in the car with Fred and the fat man, I saved but then when I re-open from this error
couldn't you just ignore it or go back or ignore it
or else try again and save when monica are in her formers maid bedroom

Reactions: Stan5851

Threesome

Jul 18, 2021
ok but did you try my other suggestion
I tried it but it doesn't do anything the only thing I can do is close, delete all data and restart with a new game, it seems that as soon as I put save it creates an error in some variable. too bad the game is very good but so very frustrating as i have to start and finish all the chapter in a row

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I tried it but it doesn't do anything the only thing I can do is close, delete all data and restart with a new game, it seems that as soon as I put save it creates an error in some variable. too bad the game is very good but so very frustrating as i have to start and finish all the chapter in a row
that's why people use computers and not phones to play games on
i know yours are broken
but a used one don't cost mush

Reactions: Stan5851

Prem1990

May 5, 2023
Hi there i made an android port ep2 (give it 5-7 minutes for the first load :KappaPride: )
Pixeldrain

+1.45GB<=2GB compression of episode 2 (needed for the android port maybe someone will use it)
Pixeldrain
First load taking 5-7 minutes time it's ok,if you restart game it's crashing,not working

MIDIDIDI

Nov 11, 2018
hello everyone i'm playing the third episode version 16 extra i'm following the path of the shiny hole and i'm stuck, monica became manager of the venue and after making ashley work as a waitress and unlocking all the moves without a mask, i'm gone missions, I was wondering if it was the conclusion of the path or I have to unlock something, thanks for any response

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hello everyone i'm playing the third episode version 16 extra i'm following the path of the shiny hole and i'm stuck, monica became manager of the venue and after making ashley work as a waitress and unlocking all the moves without a mask, i'm gone missions, I was wondering if it was the conclusion of the path or I have to unlock something, thanks for any response
best way are by go to the gallery
and see about you missing some achievements
Gallery mode?
search and you shall find

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I'm tempted to try it but is awfully grindy? Some reviews are discouraging
I would say that the first episode and the first half of the second one are very grindy. But after that almost all the "grind" is just visiting places where events happen.
Most of those reviewers probably just quit after Ep.1 or in the second one, so they write how grindy the game is.

My guess is that Decent Money tried to hide the lack of content early in the game by that grind. In a visual novel format the first episode would be very short, at least relative to the second and third one.

Is it worth to play? In my opinion it certainly is. The game is quite unique. There is no another game like this one from quite a few points view.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm tempted to try it but is awfully grindy? Some reviews are discouraging
Just the first episode is grindy and kind of dull, after Episode 1 it's an amazing game. I feel some reviewers don't even bother trying to play half the game before passing judgement. The graphics also wildly improve and are some of the best in the business from the end of chapter 2 on.

Last edited:

giggilol

Mar 31, 2022

Hey, guys! How's it going? It's time to share the latest news with you.
PROGRESS STATUS

It's time to tell you about three more scenes from the upcoming update that I'm sure you'll enjoy.
This update will continue the story in the office. The system administrator has new missions for Gretta and John.
We've got a scene you haven't seen before in our game! Monica faces big threats in ShinyHole.
And how can we forget about Victoria? Because Victoria doesn't forget about Monica and will always be ready to remind her of her debt.
This is the largest update ever! We already have over 7000 lines of dialogue, making this chapter one of the most extensive in Monica's history. The number of artworks is growing rapidly. We've already created more than 500 colorful illustrations, and that's just for two scenes. Animations haven't been overlooked either. From update to update, I've been striving to increase not only their quantity but also their quality. In this update, you'll find animations in nearly every scene.

Well, that's all the news for now. I'm already hard at work on what I'll tell you about in the next Weekly Report.

Thank you so much for your support.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019

Hey, guys! How's it going? It's time to share the latest news with you.
PROGRESS STATUS

It's time to tell you about three more scenes from the upcoming update that I'm sure you'll enjoy.
This update will continue the story in the office. The system administrator has new missions for Gretta and John.
We've got a scene you haven't seen before in our game! Monica faces big threats in ShinyHole.
And how can we forget about Victoria? Because Victoria doesn't forget about Monica and will always be ready to remind her of her debt.
This is the largest update ever! We already have over 7000 lines of dialogue, making this chapter one of the most extensive in Monica's history. The number of artworks is growing rapidly. We've already created more than 500 colorful illustrations, and that's just for two scenes. Animations haven't been overlooked either. From update to update, I've been striving to increase not only their quantity but also their quality. In this update, you'll find animations in nearly every scene.

Well, that's all the news for now. I'm already hard at work on what I'll tell you about in the next Weekly Report.

Thank you so much for your support.
Don't show this news to Ostego;)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes