qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Yeap, i`d like to see more revealing spoilers. But its Patreon politic about nudity in public posts.
It's not only about nudity, but also about the presentation.
Here is an old spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing is shown, but it is very interesting and exciting. Just compare it with the spoiler above.

Or another example:

If we are talking about something newer, here is another one with no nudity, but it is really interesing. When you see it, you want to know what's inside the box. It is a good spoiler. The two new spoilers above are not.

• Love
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Here is an old spoiler:
Nothing is shown, but it is very interesting and exciting. Just compare it with the spoiler above.

Or another example:

If we are talking about something newer, here is another one with no nudity, but it is really interesing. When you see it, you want to know what's inside the box. It is a good spoiler. The two new spoilers above are not.
don`t agree about Victoria`s spoiler. But latest yeah, not interesting. Will see in monday what in these scenes could be better spoiler picture.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Here is an old spoiler:

Or another example:

And one more thing - usual there are several scenes that can be called "fillers" (like kebabman in v1) and they themselfes have limited renders so its hard to find a good picture for spoiler. And after Melanie in latex last year (i was VERY dissapointed not to see any action with it) for me its better not to expect to much from spoiler pics.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
And one more thing - usual there are several scenes that can be called "fillers" (like kebabman in v1) and they themselfes have limited renders so its hard to find a good picture for spoiler. And after Melanie in latex last year (i was VERY dissapointed not to see any action with it) for me its better not to expect to much from spoiler pics.
Well, it is true, but at the same it raises another question - if there are no good renders to show for certain scenes, does it make sense to make spoilers out of them? Will such spoiler attract new patrons, etc.? I doubt that.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Well, it is true, but at the same it raises another question - if there are no good renders to show for certain scenes, does it make sense to make spoilers out of them? Will such spoiler attract new patrons, etc.? I doubt that.
I`d say that better that way than without any posts. Btw new pic should appear in any moment)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This spoiler about Basement is good. Dark figures in back, other Phillips pets? Some kind of trial between pets for getting normal food I guess?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
don`t agree about Victoria`s spoiler. But latest yeah, not interesting. Will see in monday what in these scenes could be better spoiler picture.
OMG. So the only spoiler you think is interesting is the one with no Monica but with Victoria. . Considering 90% of your posts are related to her, consider me shocked. ;) Who else is excited to see a scene with Victoria making a new girlfriend? From my perspective any spoiler that doesn't feature Monica is just either filler or a set up for a decent scene that will later involve her.

Considering that he has started giving hints on scenes with his weekly updates, the point of spoilers is a bit moot, though the first spoiler at least increased my interest in that more than a lick fest is likely.
I'm eagerly awaiting what has been claimed as the biggest update ever.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
OMG. So the only spoiler you think is interesting is the one with no Monica but with Victoria. . Considering 90% of your posts are related to her, consider me shocked. ;) Who else is excited to see a scene with Victoria making a new girlfriend? From my perspective any spoiler that doesn't feature Monica is just either filler or a set up for a decent scene that will later involve her.

Considering that he has started giving hints on scenes with his weekly updates, the point of spoilers is a bit moot, though the first spoiler at least increased my interest in that more than a lick fest is likely.
I'm eagerly awaiting what has been claimed as the biggest update ever.
Ofc I’m waiting her scenes cuz her games always intrigue. But now i’m liking last spoiler about Phillip more) because I see 2 siluetes who reminds me Vic and Mel. And siluetes artifficali blacked on spoiler not to see them. And as we see no hairs - hoods and smth on eyes (blindfold), so all participants cann`t see each other (so no problem Monica would know about them)
1688483950867.png

But its all theory :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:

Last edited:
  • Wow

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Who else is excited to see a scene with Victoria making a new girlfriend?
I wouldn't say that I'm excited about a scene with Victoria but without Monica, but I'm definitely interested in Victoria's games, with or without Monica as the primary victim.

Since Monica is the MC, Victoria's main purpose is to be an antagonist to Monica, but there's enough room in the game for her to also victimize some others on the side.

I don't think that the presence of text spoilers makes spoiler images moot. The point of both should be to whet the appetite and to stir up interest. I don't think that the recent spoiler images do this as well as a lot of the older ones did, but I think that they probably still serve their purpose.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Why do you even think that there will be no Monica in Vicky scene? This is just 1 image showing starting of Vicky`s another game.
" And how can we forget about Victoria? Because Victoria doesn't forget about Monica and will always be ready to remind her of her debt. " 2nd text report.

• Wow

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Why do you even think that there will be no Monica in Vicky scene? This is just 1 image showing starting of Vicky`s another game.
" And how can we forget about Victoria? Because Victoria doesn't forget about Monica and will always be ready to remind her of her debt. " 2nd text report.
Okay, that's fine. But my point still stands. Some of Victoria's blackmail has not involved Monica, and I'm okay with that. Even though Monica is the MC, and the story is ultimately about her, there are other important characters who are also involved, and I don't mind side content which doesn't include Monica, so long as it doesn't derail the story.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Okay, that's fine. But my point still stands. Some of Victoria's blackmail has not involved Monica, and I'm okay with that. Even though Monica is the MC, and the story is ultimately about her, there are other important characters who are also involved, and I don't mind side content which doesn't include Monica, so long as it doesn't derail the story.
I miss old ep.2 scene with Mel Mon and Vic ( and strapon. I hope he will be back.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Ofc I’m waiting her scenes cuz her games always intrigue. But now i’m liking last spoiler about Phillip more) because I see 2 siluetes who reminds me Vic and Mel. And siluetes artifficali blacked on spoiler not to see them. And as we see no hairs - hoods and smth on eyes (blindfold), so all participants cann`t see each other (so no problem Monica would know about them)
View attachment 2744425

But its all theory :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati: :illuminati:
I think there is a 100% chance that Victoria will visit Phillip's basement on one of Monica's slave days. She may even bring her seemingly growing flock of girlfriends as well. The question is, who else do we think will visit Phillip's place over the next 5 days?

I've suspected for a while now that Phillip is part of Marcus's team, who deals with selling off the assets of their farm victims. Remember that he tells Monica that he deals in buying and selling artwork when she first meets him and he is fully aware of her situation at that time. He also knew that Monica would be at that function that night. I think it's a good chance that he may have set Biff up in Monica's office, which is how he is one of the potential investors that Biff organised. If my little theory is correct we may even see Biff or Marcus visit the basement. That would truly shock Monica.

On the silhouettes from the last spoiler, the one on the left seems to have short hair and the shape and curve of the hips looks like Stephanie's too me.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think there is a 100% chance that Victoria will visit Phillip's basement on one of Monica's slave days. She may even bring her seemingly growing flock of girlfriends as well. The question is, who else do we think will visit Phillip's place over the next 5 days?

I've suspected for a while now that Phillip is part of Marcus's team, who deals with selling off the assets of their farm victims. Remember that he tells Monica that he deals in buying and selling artwork when she first meets him and he is fully aware of her situation at that time. He also knew that Monica would be at that function that night. I think it's a good chance that he may have set Biff up in Monica's office, which is how he is one of the potential investors that Biff organised. If my little theory is correct we may even see Biff or Marcus visit the basement. That would truly shock Monica.

On the silhouettes from the last spoiler, the one on the left seems to have short hair and the shape and curve of the hips looks like Stephanie's too me.
1688537646952.png yeap your are right her hairs on the right can be that black triangle on silluete`s head, if its not blindfold model.

and the food - it looks unnatural for this pic, i think there is another meal)

about Biff - at this moment he is still the head of magasine. in timeline it`s still ep3.v15)

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
:DDDDDD

While i was looking at siluetess - i din`t pay much attention to shadows on the wall behind them, right one is Vicky cuz only she has hairs with such ponytail, on other seems to be Steph yeap. Mb Steph was her target to Phills basement from ep3 scene of Vicky and Phill.
P.S But left hairs shadows looks like Melanies, and pose when she take one arm with another .
p.p.s. or it`s mask...because its look like smth on face

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes