qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
This spoiler about Basement is good. Dark figures in back, other Phillips pets? Some kind of trial between pets for getting normal food I guess?
Yes, it is a good spoiler. It raises questions, ignites discussion, makes people want to play and find out what it is all about.
Even this thread proves my point - no one cared about two previous spoilers, there were no discussions, no interest of any kind, but this one ignited quite a bit of interest.

Two bad that in this update there will be no new stuff with the kebab guy, it seems. I'm very curious what that new advertising campaign with Monica will be about. The most unexpected among the promised content. I mean it sounds like an event for Ep.2 or even Ep.1, but probably won't be, and something interesting is prepared.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, it is a good spoiler. It raises questiona, ignites discussion, make people want to play and find out what it is all about.
Even this thread proves my point - no one cared about two previous spoilers, there were no discussions, no interest of any kind, but this one ignited quite a bit of interest.

Two bad that in this update there will be no new stuff with the kebab guy, it seems. I'm very curious what that new advertising campaign with Monica will be about. The most unexpected among the promised content. I mean it sounds like an event for Ep.2 or even Ep.1, but probably won't be, and something interesting is prepared.
smth like that
1688546336689.jpeg

Btw can you look at shadows, can anyone except me see Victoria in 2nd shadow?))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
smth like that
Maybe it's just walking around naked wearing an advertising board, but I hope it is something more interesting.
Btw can you look at shadows, can anyone except me see Victoria in 2nd shadow?))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, I cannot. Maybe yes, maybe no.
But I think that the girl on the left is that whore that failed the casting at the magazine and later on became a slave.

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
No, I cannot. Maybe yes, maybe no.
But I think that the girl on the left is that whore that failed the casting at the magazine and later on became a slave.
Not so interesting then =/.
P.S. on my different monitors shadows looks different...on old lenovo`s notebook is clearly visible hairs and ponytail. So i`ll still believe in Vic.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Not so interesting then =/.
P.S. on my different monitors shadows looks different...on old lenovo`s notebook is clearly visible hairs and ponytail. So i`ll still believe in Vic.
Personally, I think there could be a much more interesting guest to that basement than Victoria, since there is already a shit-ton of content with her, basically anything you may wish (or may not).
That guest is Claire. She is definitely underutilized in the game. She could appear in the basement with her whip. It would be a shocking turn of events both for Monica and players. Actually, it could be a nice way to break Monica - her last and only friend turns against her.

Reactions: podkop09

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Personally, I think there could be a much more interesting guest to that basement than Victoria, since there is already a shit-ton of content with her, basically anything you may wish (or may not).
That guest is Claire. She is definitely underutilized in the game. She could appear in the basement with her whip. It would be a shocking turn of events both for Monica and players. Actually, it could be a nice way to break Monica - her last and only friend turns against her.
No logic connections with Claire and basement yet. For Victoria atleast we had scene with Phill. Even with the slave from first scenes in his basement (model about you wrote).

About shit-ton of content - yeap a lot of her branches and too little answers for them (connection with Marcus, Phillip, what she want from Mel in the end, e.t.c). And as i can`t unseen her hairs in shadow, i`ll bet till v2 is out that it`s her (with whom another question- i would like to see Mel (because i don`t like last scene in v1 with them) and its almost 6 months after gym scene with Dick). But Steph as guest is logical too (she willingly licks Vicks feets before last gym so she`s already too sub for her) because as senator`s daughter she`s good target for Phillip for political purposes.

And still can`t understand what is this? Hat?
1688550183484.png

Last time i was so enthusiastic when there was pink latex spoiler with Mel in september - but after it was out...very disappointed. Afraid it can happen again.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
No logic connections with Claire and basement yet. For Victoria atleast we had scene with Phill. Even with the slave from first scenes in his basement (model about you wrote).
There is no logical connection with Victoria either. Only that one picture where she is in the basement from out of nowhere.
Actually, it is more logical for Claire to be there since it looks like she definitely is into that BDSM and domination stuff which was shown repeatedly. How to explain Claire's appearance? She is just a friend of Phillip with whom they play together. Just another hobby of Claire. They could have met at one of those clubs for people who into that stuff. No additional explanation is required.
I'm pretty sure that such an event with Claire will be much more popular among people, since everyone is already sick and tired of Victoria who appears in every freaking update. She is like the main character in the story.
And still can`t understand what is this? Hat?
It is hair, most likely. Probably bangs. Her head is turned to the left and so her hair leaves that shadow. I'm not going to comment on your other stuff. To me it feels like no more than wishful thinking of a Victoria's fan.

Reactions: podkop09

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
There is no logical connection with Victoria either. Only that one picture where she is in the basement from out of nowhere.
For Claire there is no picture like this at all. But Vick have a direct task from Philip. If there was 1 silhouette - ok, but there will deffinetly be atleast 2 other persons instead of Monica (don`t think that Whore#1 will show food to Philip), and it will be strange to jump from Claire from Shiny Hole straight to Claire with it`s own pet for competition. It`s too much behind the scenes stuff without it.

About Victoria`s fan - if a character appears who will start more complex intrigues, then I will like him more. There was hope for Tiffany, but so far she has not justified it. In the meantime, there are too many stories concentrated around her that are interesting: Philip, Marcus, Melanie, Dick, now she also plays a role in the magazine and investors. Given that she in fact rarely acts as a sex object in prices, then I perceive her as a certain trigger for interesting scenes. And just wanna get answers for questions. And not about Kebabman promotion tasks for Monica. (this branch already should be dead for atleast 1 ep.)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You all focus on the silhouettes - but those silhouettes have shadows too - your answer lays there.
I wrote about shadows a page before - i predict about 2nd one. But have problems with first. Almost - why blonde hairs?

One i can remember:
1688556919646.png

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Now look how that silhouette is staying like schoolgirl with hands crossed in front :)
It would be very nice if it is that girl from the office. She is cute. Also it would be funny if she is super shy at the office, but at the same she is a hard-core dominatrix outside the office. Let's say she is releasing the negative built-up anxiety and frustration this way.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It would be very nice if it is that girl from the office. She is cute. Also it would be funny if she is super shy at the office, but at the same she is a hard-core dominatrix outside the office. Let's say she is releasing the negative built-up anxiety and frustration this way.
Dominatrix stand behind her for sure. If Mr.Hackerman right and its Martha her Dominatrix stand behind her (also see the pose of 2nd shadow with hands crossed, and no ponyboots on feets, so it`s not Monica, also her shoulders - she wear similar clothes to Whore#1)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hair changes - specially if you're wearing a costume of some sort :)
Ok its latex hood like Melanie`s was in before gym scene.
But what the hell Tiffany forgot in Phill basement? Or hair`s changes was about 2nd shadow?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Hmm investors wasnt in text reports for this update
What? You wrote it yourself. Number 9 - "New photosession with one of investors."

1. Shiny Hole
  2. Secret scene :KEK:
  3. Philip
  4. Vika and Monica
  5. Admin in the office
  6. Grace
  7. The house with Ralph
  8. Meeting of investors - new outfit for Monica
  9. Meeting of investors - starting of wedding catings. Presentation of judge. New photosession with one of investors.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes