Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What? You wrote it yourself. Number 9 - "New photosession with one of investors."
1688565876330.png
it was before 3rd report, and i didn`t predict that DM will skip main investors part totally in this update.
Now it looks like:
  1. Shiny Hole
  2. Tiffany (Tiffani+brother and investor spoiler)
  3. Philip (shadows spoiler)(or Noobsaibot`s spoiler)
  4. Vika and Monica (Rebecca and Victoria spoiler)
  5. Admin in the office (John and Monica spoiler)
  6. Grace
  7. The house with Ralph
  8. Mommy Slums prostitution
  9. Julia`s lickfest with Betty

We had main storyline (Investors) for last 4 updates, and there are too much stuff to do there. It was totally surprising not to touch them in v2. and make events for Julia for example or Grace. When a wrote that post it was logical for me that last events will touch main storyline.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 2746752
it was before 3rd report, and i didn`t predict that DM will skip main investors part totally in this update.
Now it looks like:
  1. Shiny Hole
  2. Tiffany (Tiffani+brother and investor spoiler)
  3. Philip (shadows spoiler)(or Noobsaibot`s spoiler)
  4. Vika and Monica (Rebecca and Victoria spoiler)
  5. Admin in the office (John and Monica spoiler)
  6. Grace
  7. The house with Ralph
  8. Mommy Slums prostitution
  9. Julia`s lickfest with Betty

We had main storyline (Investors) for last 4 updates, and there are too much stuff to do there. It was totally surprising not to touch them in v2. and make events for Julia for example or Grace. When a wrote that post it was logical for me that last events will touch main storyline.
I don't think that in the first spoiler with Tiffany and her step brother that the man sitting with his back to us is the black investor. The bloke in the spoilers hair doesn't quite match the investors and his skin tone is a little lighter. More like Tiffany's step brother's skin. Maybe he is Tiffany's step father? Either way he is a new character too us.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I don't think that in the first spoiler with Tiffany and her step brother that the man sitting with his back to us is the black investor. The bloke in the spoilers hair doesn't quite match the investors and his skin tone is a little lighter. More like Tiffany's step brother's skin. Maybe he is Tiffany's step father? Either way he is a new character too us.
People called him investor...and he will invest smth for sure. Mb not only money.
So let him be "investor"

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
People called him investor...and he will invest smth for sure. Mb not only money.
So let him be "investor"
Okay I thought you were claiming him to be one of the new "shareholders" of Monica's magazine. He is a new character and no doubt is there for some kind of business tied to Tiffany and Steve.

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
HINTS:

Why would Monica be in the rest room of Shiny hole and why there would be policeman there ?
Will someone try to take advantage of policeman's presence there to take revenge on Monica and put her in some "uncomfortable situation" (never seen in FB before scene?)

P.S. This doesn't mean the policeman will be involved in the scene/scenes :)
Scat have never seen in FB before :KEK:
if not so extreme - bukkake

p.s. Glory hole isn’t smth extraordinary new to game.

P.p.s. Farm 218 have never been seen :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
HINTS:

Why would Monica be in the rest room of Shiny hole and why there would be policeman there ?
Will someone try to take advantage of policeman's presence there to take revenge on Monica and put her in some "uncomfortable situation" (never seen in FB before scene?)

P.S. This doesn't mean the policeman will be involved in the scene/scenes :)
The obvious answer is she is there to clean and they are there to use. Going by your hints, Molly or Ashley has most probably lead the cops towards Monica. Most likely Ashley as she knows Monica has no citizen documentation. Monica would be in the toilets trying to hide from these cops. Whatever uncomfortable situation you are talking about no doubt involves one or more of her orifices.

I cant speak for anyone but myself but I think it's much more fun to speculate about the spoilers without someone who has some sort of early knowledge throwing hints at us. The spoilers themselves should be the only hints we have. Maybe you could do us a favour and at least put any future hints under a spoiler tag. Cheers.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The obvious answer is she is there to clean and they are there to use. Going by your hints, Molly or Ashley has most probably lead the cops towards Monica. Most likely Ashley as she knows Monica has no citizen documentation. Monica would be in the toilets trying to hide from these cops. Whatever uncomfortable situation you are talking about no doubt involves one or more of her orifices.

I cant speak for anyone but myself but I think it's much more fun to speculate about the spoilers without someone who has some sort of early knowledge throwing hints at us. The spoilers themselves should be the only hints we have. Maybe you could do us a favour and at least put any future hints under a spoiler tag. Cheers.
I can take a hit on myself and read about all scenes in PM if he write to me)) i`m fully tolerate for spoilers)

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Good to see the Shiny Hole back. Really hope we see the shiny glory hole this update.:)
Kind of hard to imagine how the planned gloryhole is connected with the police visiting the Shiny Hole. Probably, it is something else and there is no gloryhole in this update.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
4 scenes left without spoilers (friday, saturday, sunday and one left for cover on monday(mb thats why yesterday was without picture))
Seems that main quest will be House route with possible ending (as DM wrote). Even more there are 2 quests involved House (Julia+Betty).

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Kind of hard to imagine how the planned gloryhole is connected with the policy visiting the Shiny Hole. Probably, it is something else and there is no gloryhole in this update.
She`s hiding in cabin with Glory hole)) Client put his dick in it, and not to make client angry and noisy and bring police attention she start to suck/fuck. Smth like that.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes