and the other 3 episodes
find the file Achievements.rpy
open it with a text editor like notepad or notepad++
in the last line change false to True

this is much easier than installing those gallery mods you can find here
and gallery are ingame in left upper corner and looks like a diploma

this is for eps1 and shall be extracted in the game folder
View attachment 2764716
Good morning guys ,one question the gallery unloack dont work , i replace quest folder but nothing please little help
the download in the above quote from me are only to episode 1
cos there are no questfolder
unless you have used unren on eps1
you need to self change the Achievements.rpy for eps2,3an4

Reactions: EraRamp

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
but other two games are from L7team. What do you mean that they are from DM ? DM and L7team are the same ?
Besides the fact that it has been stated at least a few times that I've seen in the forum that Milfs of Sunnyville is DM's game, have you ever played it?
It has the exact interface, same render style, even the same music.
I have never read an official post stating this, but I am certain after playing the game for 5 minutes.

Jul 13, 2022
Besides the fact that it has been stated at least a few times that I've seen in the forum that Milfs of Sunnyville is DM's game, have you ever played it?
It has the exact interface, same render style, even the same music.
I have never read an official post stating this, but I am certain after playing the game for 5 minutes.
no , just saw it right now but since names of Devs are different; i thought they are different Devs. I will try the game

Jul 13, 2022
View attachment 2876344

P.S. i`ll go to hell after this picture.
P.P.S. yes it`s same team (in base, DM said he give only render power :HideThePain: ) - after FB was banned on Steam (incest, Bardie route) they made Milf`s...and after that Breeze.
mate there are lots of games in the forum this is not the only game i am playing. And honestly I can't keep up to read all posts and updates :)) It's pretty normal not to know. and there are not 30 40 pages, there are 1393 pages ))

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
mate there are lots of games in the forum this is not the only game i am playing. And honestly I can't keep up to read all posts and updates :)) It's pretty normal not to know. and there are not 30 40 pages, there are 1393 pages ))
i`m not saying nothing against you)
it`s just about my own relationship with DM and FB .... and other 2 games. I just wanna see brutal hardcore ending of FB.

Reactions: EraRamp and pr0n
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes