Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
mate there are lots of games in the forum this is not the only game i am playing. And honestly I can't keep up to read all posts and updates :)) It's pretty normal not to know. and there are not 30 40 pages, there are 1393 pages ))
i`m not saying nothing against you)
it`s just about my own relationship with DM and FB .... and other 2 games. I just wanna see brutal hardcore ending of FB.

Reactions: EraRamp and pr0n

j-ohntitor-

Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone
In ep2, I talked to Ralph and triggered Steve's second visit, but he didn't come on Saturday
I tried searching in the FAQ and in the thread but I didn't find anything like that...
I suspect the problem to be Bardie but I'm not sure? I need to see him for 2 quests (complaining about Betty and getting the housewife outfit, which I don't want to get before getting the dress because I read it might lock you out of content)
Any help please ?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hello everyone
In ep2, I talked to Ralph and triggered Steve's second visit, but he didn't come on Saturday
I tried searching in the FAQ and in the thread but I didn't find anything like that...
I suspect the problem to be Bardie but I'm not sure? I need to see him for 2 quests (complaining about Betty and getting the housewife outfit, which I don't want to get before getting the dress because I read it might lock you out of content)
Any help please ?

j-ohntitor-

Nov 15, 2022
"To start this new event you need to talk with and Steve will visit the house again on Saturday.

After 2nd Steve’s arrival, you need to go to the , then to the , then go to the . Then look around on the and somewhere else. Perform orders. After making some orders you will need to rest."

My problem is that Steve did NOT visit again on Saturday, even if I have the quest in my log
Thanks for your answer though

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
"To start this new event you need to talk with and Steve will visit the house again on Saturday.

After 2nd Steve’s arrival, you need to go to the , then to the , then go to the . Then look around on the and somewhere else. Perform orders. After making some orders you will need to rest."

My problem is that St eve did NOT visit again on Saturday, even if I have the quest in my log
Thanks for your answer though
found this reply from 2019

Sounds like you haven't had the second Steve visit. Talk to Ralph in the living room, then follow the Steve quest (including the clothing store) through until you have a "deal" with Steve. That will allow more photo shoots and let you finish the Melanie story line.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Sometimes the logic behind Decent Monkey's actions eludes me. I mean on the one hand, it is obvious he is unhappy with the constant loss of patrons and so he tries new things, start to communicate more, creates polls and so on. But on the other hand, he just disappears for a month, totally stops developing the game and treats his Patreon account like it doesn't exist.
All right, you went on vacation. Just write to you patrons, "Guys, at long last I'm going on vacation, but don't worry, my team is still working on the game and there will be only a slight delay." Or something like that.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Sometimes the logic behind Decent Monkey's actions eludes me. I mean on the one hand, it is obvious he is unhappy with the constant loss of patrons and so he tries new things, start to communicate more, creates polls and so on. But on the other hand, he just disappears for a month, totally stops developing the game and treats his Patreon account like it doesn't exist.
All right, you went on vacation. Just write to you patrons, "Guys, at long last I'm going on vacation, but don't worry, my team is still working on the game and there will be only a slight delay." Or something like that.
i think you got almost everything wrong
1. he always had a Schedule on 2 months
2. as far i know from a quote here from patreon he did write that he went on vacation
3. about loss of patrons. now i haven't being a patreon for a ½ year or so
but i think the game are being to vanilla. thus why he maybe loose patreons

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The dev is an "amateur" adult game developer.
I don't think he has a marketing department a communication department.

It is so easy expecting the highest standards from the "others".

The dev is doing an amazing job, he didn't abandoned the game like most are doing, he is keeping a steady and predictable pace, I think it is enough don't you believe?

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
He is an "amateur" adult game developer.
I don't think he has a marketing department a communication department.

It is so easy expressing the highest standards from the "others".

He is doing an amazing job, he didn't abandoned the game like most are doing, he is keeping a steady and predictable pace, I think it is enough don't you believe?
Back in the day when I was creating content myself, I simply scheduled additional posts and articles that were automatically posted when I was on vacation, or sick, or whatever.
I don't have a Patreon account to see whether it is possible or not, but probably is. Doing that avoids the silence for extended periods of time and it is a smart thing to do, in my opinion.
I mean what's the point of starting those weekly reports, if you give them up after just a couple of weeks. Illogical, in my opinion.
1. he always had a Schedule on 2 months
Yes, he did. That last update was July 10, 2023. So, according to the usual schedule the update is supposed to be on September 11, 2023. Only 13 days until that day. The game is 38% ready after 50 days of developments. There is only 21% of the time left and 62% of the update to develop. It seems like there is a delay coming. Where am I wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
So, according to the usual schedule the update is supposed to be on September 11, 2023. Only 13 days until that day. The game is 38% ready after 50 days of developments. There is only 21% of the time left and 62% of the update to develop. It seems like there is a delay coming. Where am I wrong?
September 4 it should be. Just little correction.
Realistic date for release now - 18.09 or even 25.09.

I wrote several weeks ago that we can expect 1-2 weeks delay, but even in that situation i was in hope that 5 scenes (small number for 2 months ) were planned with vacation (same 2 months shedule - lesser content, release date as usual in 8 weeks)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes