Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Strange it`s not Police. (aka Marcus)
At this point, we are well past the end of this "prison phase" of Monica's training. Monica's last training session with Marcus and the owners of the Farm (ep3) took place directly at the Farm (in a building located at this place). So I'm sure if the location had been labeled as the "Farm" instead of the "police", this option would have gotten a lot more votes.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
More prison hardcore, black couch, etc.... stop vanilla boring sex, for that there are our wives/girlfriends
I don't know if you're responding to me. but that stuff isn't really vanilla, it's just more femdom type stuff. Kinda nice to contrast shit imo. but to each their own

Reactions: podkop09

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
trange it`s not Police. (aka Marcus)
When I read the line "Police" I didn't even think about Marcus or Farm. I thought it was about putting Monica behind bars again. "Police" sounds quite ambiguous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, Marcus, Farm....it was such a long time ago that most people probably don't even remember it anymore.)

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
When I read the line "Police" I didn't even think about Marcus or Farm. I thought it was about putting Monica behind bars again. "Police" sounds quite ambiguous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, Marcus, Farm....it was such a long time ago that most people probably don't even remember it anymore.)
Yeah, a lot ppl asking in comments about police scenes, but for story it’s already deadend, cuz if Monica get to police station she will go to Farm in several minutes. In v2 we saw her hiding from cops.
So by police I can see only some more training from Marcus.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I wanna see more stuff with Claire and that owner of the shiny hole. I like that stuff. I know it's not the usual for this game, but it was fun and hot to
Also Claire's privates with customers, Claire and Joe getting caught by Ashley, Claire and Joe/Ashley in further scenes, Claire and Monica with bar customers, and the end game gangbangs with Claire and Monica in a separate room of Shiny Hole and right on stage. Claire is in every update!!!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Also Claire's privates with customers, Claire and Joe getting caught by Ashley, Claire and Joe/Ashley in further scenes, Claire and Monica with bar customers, and the end game gangbangs with Claire and Monica in a separate room of Shiny Hole and right on stage. Claire is in every update!!!
Claire in every update
Fred`s magick dick in every update
Julia in every update...
Retarted shit with heels and red dresses in every update

Can we have place for main plot in every update plx?

TshelbyT

Jul 21, 2023
Claire in every update
Fred`s magick dick in every update
Julia in every update...
Retarted shit with heels and red dresses in every update

Can we have place for main plot in every update plx?
Is ep4v2 available for android?

Harven1989

Jan 27, 2023
look in OP=first post
done it already but i don't quite understand how it works...
there is gallery mod that is related to unlocking achievements system in the game
already downloaded that attachment and extract here on game folder
but i can't find achievement button on episode 1
can you help me on this?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
done it already but i don't quite understand how it works...
there is gallery mod that is related to unlocking achievements system in the game
already downloaded that attachment and extract it correctly
but i can't find achievement button on episode 1
can you help me on this?
gallery and achievement are the same in this game
it's a ribbon inside the game
it's above the Quest log

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes