agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Why is this update giving me massive ep4v1 vibes? Hope I'm wrong.

As usual I don't share Ostego's enthusiasm of another Victoria spoiler. Hopefully the next one will be more to my liking.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I don't share enthusiasm with any of you, not even the developer. All I know is that the story is written and it will be realized. No matter what you want. Or what I want ;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Why is this update giving me massive ep4v1 vibes? Hope I'm wrong.

As usual I don't share Ostego's enthusiasm of another Victoria spoiler. Hopefully the next one will be more to my liking.
ofc it wouldnt be strapony scene - more like it`s prequile to pre wedding scene or Melanie+Campbell scene. Like a set up for v4.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't share enthusiasm with any of you, not even the developer. All I know is that the story is written and it will be realized. No matter what you want. Or what I want ;)
I'm not sure how you would share your own enthusiasm with others who show no enthusiasm. We generally share with other peoples enthusiasm.;)

Just one quick question. If the story is already written, why is he now doing polls for upcoming scenes? Shouldn't they already be written? It seems now that it will be written by the highest vote.
I prefer your way.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I'm not sure how you would share your own enthusiasm with others who show no enthusiasm. We generally share with other peoples enthusiasm.;)

Just one quick question. If the story is already written, why is he now doing polls for upcoming scenes? Shouldn't they already be written? It seems now that it will be written by the highest vote.
I prefer your way.
This poll is more about how much time will be given to certain paths in the game ;)

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Don't give up. There must be a way to convince Decentmonkey to write a better (or worse) storyline.

P.s.
"Join the voting and become a part of our team!"
I voted for cosplay. Boobs should be corrupted slowly.

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Don't give up. There must be a way to convince Decentmonkey to write a better (or worse) storyline.

P.s.
"Join the voting and become a part of our team!"
I voted for cosplay. Boobs should be corrupted slowly.
Can you copy vote pole here?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
"Activated" patch for ep4 v2 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/ebtnxka2p
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rjqeskh9lrr9phv/game.zip/file
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xKBbkRib
I can't find it for episode 3 ( Win/Linux Ep3 v16 Extra )
I had found it before in this forum and had tested it and it worked, but it was deleted from the hard drive
It is not attached to the first page of Fashion Business

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
So, the idea of spoiler marathons has been abandoned, it seems.
Overall, the spoilers for this update were very weak. I hope it means that the update is gonna be great and Decent Monkey just doesn't want to ruin the fun by spoilers. After all, for the previous update the situation was completely opposite - nice spoilers but weak events.

Reactions: podkop09

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

can’t past pic normally. Someone upload it plz. 2nd spoiler from today.

Reactions: 21122121

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
So, the idea of spoiler marathons has been abandoned, it seems.
Overall, the spoilers for this update were very weak. I hope it means that the update is gonna be great and Decent Monkey just doesn't want to ruin the fun by spoilers. After all, for the previous update the situation was completely opposite - nice spoilers but weak events.
96 votes on Slums and we haven't seen a spoiler, showing any slums related contect yet. So yeah, Decentmonkey keeps some content in the dark or He simply ignores the result of his poll. xD

Reactions: podkop09

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
96 votes on Slums and we haven't seen a spoiler, showing any slums related contect yet. So yeah, Decentmonkey keeps some content in the dark or He simply ignores the result of his poll. xD
Custom scene will be in few updates. In v4 only fetish will be chooses. After that vote for characters. So - 3-4 updates till that scene.

Reactions: Imperator117
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes