wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
OMG OMG I'm so excited! I haven't played this game in about 3 updates and this one looks good!! Unfortunately Why the heck are a lot of my favorite devs releasing in Sept! I have 3 games all queued to be played already and now this.

I know you all feel my pain of having to many quality games to play atm! :eek::love::ROFLMAO:

I may have to duck this thread for a few weeks so I don't see the inevitable spoilers! Hope it's a great update and all you guys love it.

Reactions: EraRamp

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
It’s very short but worth replay) and it shows why I like this route, things changing every time.
and the thing in Vicky’s basket is worse than any strapony))

update is good, without bad scenes. I can recommend it.
Very happy that the update is at good quality standard, very much needed in this Episode 4.

Last episode, DM must put all cards on the table, no more need to impress the audience, he should go straight to pure hardcore and humiliation :p

To be fair last few months, I almost gave up on this website due the huge lacustrine delivery quality and games hosted on this website.
[Lisa] dev for example had to remove, what the US fellas call "dark" scenes, because someone reported him to the authorities...

Really sad decade we live.

But now no more bullshits talk.. let's wait and celebrate Decent Monkey delivering another piece of art...

Fappers together strong..
1694454078458.png

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
You've already played the whole update? Isn't it better to play it slowly, to prolong the fun, like one event a day?) I mean you finished the update in a hour and now have to wait for the next one two more months...
Not all scenes but 90% or so. This update have a lot of variation which takes all scene from beginning, like Home. It can be called 2 in 1 scene for example.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
i can call this update smth between old regular updates before v3.14 and v3.14-16. (which are masterpiece of FB).
Sometimes lickfests can be pleasant to the eye :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I'd love to see Monica go back to jail and get absolutely manhandled by the prisoners.
Real bro words..

We all waiting for her to be abused in every hole in jail.

and personally... still waiting for Monica drinking alchool or taking drugs.. and finish the work with the punks.

Drugs are rarely in those games.. for obvious snowflakes reasons

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Real bro words..

and personally... still waiting for Monica drinking alchool or taking drugs.. and finish the work with the punks.

Monica has already done the prison thing and she gets stuck in there for quite a while, unless it in no longer in the game, some bits have been taken out to save space and for other reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Real bro words..

I’ve already write several times why there is no logic in prison scenes. She can’t go to prison without going to Farm.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes