Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
that's the disadvantage when people (Ostego)
takes screenshots
when a simple c/p are enough

a c/p you can search
you can't do that with a pic
anyway there is no words about vacations in public posts on Patreon.
After this only 1 dude c/p mail from DM here - also no words about vacations.

About vacations was only mine predict (cuz july-august is best time for travel in Russia). Don`t be so agro) i`ll try not to make screenshots (but it`s not 100% :KEK: )

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So we just can sent Monica, Melanie and Vicky to farm, to provide us with wetness ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On top of that, they will replace the cows there, which means even less greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere. It's a win-win. Let's call DM and send the girls to the Farm, we can't delay, we have to save the world). At the same time, I suggest we send Greta Tumberg to the Farm to participate in a scientific experiment to reduce the impact of greenhouse gases on global warming. :sneaky:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yuutoreo25
you just need to keep trying
i have looked at your save
and could go to shower when she was in the shower
i didn't had the patience to play and go to shower everyday
so just keep trying
also try to serve breakfast to her
then she go to wc after that

yuutoreo25

Jan 21, 2019
yuutoreo25
you just need to keep trying
i have looked at your save
and could go to shower when she was in the shower
i didn't had the patience to play and go to shower everyday
so just keep trying
also try to serve breakfast to her
then she go to wc after that

Ok i will try thank you

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1693485665016.png

Weekly Report
Hello, friends!
At the beginning of the month, we launched the first poll in a series of polls, the outcomes of which will shape a scene with Fashion Business characters. And here are the initial results! As you can see, the setting where events will unfold has already been decided.

Tomorrow, we will initiate the second survey, which will determine the fetish.
But for now, let's share some news about the current update. We've prepared 5 dynamic dialogues for you. Three of them will showcase heated castings, and this time Monica won't be the only participant.

And a couple of spoilers!
In the current update, you'll find:
The battle between two Betty's for Ralph's heart continues!
The first date and an unexpected twist at the husband casting.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Don`t fully understand this phrase
" We've prepared 5 dynamic dialogues for you. Three of them will showcase heated castings, and this time Monica won't be the only participant. "

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Don`t fully understand this phrase
" We've prepared 5 dynamic dialogues for you. Three of them will showcase heated castings, and this time Monica won't be the only participant. "
sounds like she will be in a dialog with another
and both can chose a line they will say

more and less like 2 players

Reactions: Ostego

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Interesting results. It seems like people are tired of events at Steve's Office since there were quite a few of them in recent updates, and also don't like Monica's home stuff in general because there was a little content in it recently.
I personally would be interested in seeing events in the bank. But not with that fat guy with glasses, but some public event.)

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Interesting results. It seems like people are tired of events at Steve's Office since there were quite a few of them in recent updates, and also don't like Monica's home stuff in general because there was a little content in it recently.
I personally would be interested in seeing events in the bank. But not with that fat guy with glasses, but some public event.)
Strange it`s not Police. (aka Marcus)

Reactions: nibagat and EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes