wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I forget which update I left off exactly. The last clear memories I have of this game is her going to Philips dungeon to be tested and gain his support. What was the next update I need to download to catch back up to this story?

Reactions: L0b0ts

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I forget which update I left off exactly. The last clear memories I have of this game is her going to Philips dungeon to be tested and gain his support. What was the next update I need to download to catch back up to this story?
If you saw 0 and 1 day of basement then you finished on ep.3 v16. if not - you need to finish ep.3 v16)

To be sure try to download 3.16 and only after that start ep.4

Reactions: L0b0ts

madgodbleah

Sep 7, 2020
:( how do i play episode 1? i just downloaded the game and it skipped me to episode 4. when i started the game it told me to describe how my Monica acted earlier. i can t start from the beginning??

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
:( how do i play episode 1? i just downloaded the game and it skipped me to episode 4. when i started the game it told me to describe how my Monica acted earlier. i can t start from the beginning??
1)download ep 1 client (they are separate because overall game weight near 100gb)
2) read FAQ in opening post. Whole FAQ it`ll be usefull for you.

for more questions you can PM me

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
a little more details
ep.1 - it`s more like prologue withoutmany sex scenes.
ep.2 - as game 5 years old already , you`ll have to suffer 1st half of this episode. It`s grindy. But 2nd half of the game worth it.
Below screenshot (vimmers sorry :HideThePain: ) from opening post.You`ll find all info there.

1694642511529.png

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
think they should start making 2 different games at this point. 1 for steam and 1 with all the pervy sex stuff people really wanna see go through :p

• Haha
Reactions: agn25

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
then make patches and release them on forums (like F95-like the other games do). that's what he meant the story to be anyway, why not just make patches for it
And get risk to be banned from Patreon too. Moderators there not stupid. The way was to change platform totally for Sunscribestar like MrDots did with Dating my Daughter, but now it`s too late for doing this.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 3nterprise
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes