Feb 26, 2022
So, from my understanding the game continues with the same old "Ew, I just drank piss. Ew, how dare they. I am Monica" with absolut no effects on her mind and psyche.
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Either make her commit suicide or make her a total perversive sex addictive slut.
There can't be a middle ground with what she's been through.

• Angry
Reactions: Stan5851

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
So, from my understanding the game continues with the same old "Ew, I just drank piss. Ew, how dare they. I am Monica" with absolut no effects on her mind and psyche.
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Either make her commit suicide or make her a total perversive sex addictive slut.
There can't be a middle ground with what she's been through.
o_O o_O Do you have no adverse happenings in your real life? Are your choices really only suicide or perversion? Most people are pretty versatile imo. Difficulties in life can make you grow and become a better person. To each their own but their definitely can be a middle ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: agn25 and Stan5851

Smurf6969

Apr 10, 2019
you shall do it after cleaning
then talk to betty like you use to
there should now be a extra choice
I got that option but instead of going to Bardie's room she just keep wiping the floor. I read a guide that Bardie will visit on sunday after Steve's visit. Apparently I have not trigger that. Bardie didn't visit after Steve's visit.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
translate to english
Лет ми спик фром май харт фор фифа.) Чего тут переводить, курс доллара в Турции зашкаливает, совсем как у нас, поэтому человек ждёт "Героя".) /What is there to translate, the dollar rate in Turkey is off the charts, as well as in our country, so the man is waiting for the Hero). ;)

mer2333

May 2, 2020
То чувство когда есть бабки , но физически не можешь заплатить из-за местонахождения)))

Reactions: a911

DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
It’s very short but worth replay) and it shows why I like this route, things changing every time.
and the thing in Vicky’s basket is worse than any strapony))

update is good, without bad scenes. I can recommend it.
can you Spoiler what happens to Melanie? I am on vacation and only will be able to play it myself in 7 days at the earliest :(

thanks in advance!!

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
So if no dress no heels i dont pay
Well, then don't play. You don't have to notify us.
Whether you or I like it or not, the developer cannot satisfy the expectations of every player. Some people like sex scenes with a dress and heels on, some prefer without them. What's boring for you might be very interesting and exciting for someone else, and vice versa.
It is Decent Monkey's game. You cannot force your vision on him.

Reactions: vimmers
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes