Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Have to ignore them is the best thing I found. I used to try and talk to them but it's the internet and some people just want to start shit to see who takes the bait. From the people who won't support or give the dev a dime because .....reasons.

Honestly though I feel this thread is one of the better ones on this forum, in general the community here is great and mostly positive imo. We have 3 or 4 consistent posters that answer questions and are super supportive of the community (Stan5851 and Ostego to name just 2) we owe them a big thanks for keeping us informed and keeping this thread civil and the community updated.

Is this game perfect hell no but I still feel Graphics wise it is in the top 2 games of this type out there. Storywise its in the top 3 atm.

I wish the rating were better monitored though as this game should be much higher. Anyway just ignore the people that just want to watch the world burn.

Regards
vimmers do a lot more than me. I can call him techguru. And not only in FB thread.

Reactions: wildride69

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
vimmers and agn25 are the best, i've always said that.)
To be fair I have cut back on helping new players navigate through the game lately. Still happy to talk about the plot, events or new spoilers as they are released with other posters. Thanks for the shout out.

no, it's actually been pretty consistent with monthly updates. except for this one. must be a good one :)
It has been consistently every 2 months for around 18 months or so. Before that it was every 40 to 50 days between releases.

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
My hot take:
Decent Monkey is probably happy about the update not leaking for a week but it's definitely not a good sign. It shows a lot of people are losing interest after a couple of lacklustre updates, so nobody wants to bite the bullet and pay the $30 to share it (the 720p version is just frustrating). We'll get it eventually with the lower Patreon tiers, but it doesn't bode well for the last few updates.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
My hot take:
Decent Monkey is probably happy about the update not leaking for a week but it's definitely not a good sign. It shows a lot of people are losing interest after a couple of lacklustre updates, so nobody wants to bite the bullet and pay the $30 to share it (the 720p version is just frustrating). We'll get it eventually with the lower Patreon tiers, but it doesn't bode well for the last few updates.

What? That's an opinion you have. Personally I'm on his Patreon and I have access to all the updates. I however do not feel the need to be a "HERO" against the Devs wishes. In a week or 2 maybe but to pay nothing an expect a "HERO" to run in 30 seconds after a game update is released is just silly.

The games doesn't have people losing interest because people aren't getting it FREE the first week it releases. If you want it the Patreon is available go get it, don't feel like paying then wait. I haven't even downloaded the update yet I have enough patience to allow a week or 2 to go by so that most bugs are squashed an my playthrough is better for it.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
What? That's an opinion you have. Personally I'm on his Patreon and I have access to all the updates. I however do not feel the need to be a "HERO" against the Devs wishes. In a week or 2 maybe but to pay nothing an expect as "HERO" to run in 30 seconds after a game update is released is just silly.
Well, he has a point.
You, and other big fans of the game never shared the update. Certainly not after a few days after the release.
It was always done by some people who enjoy the game, but not more than that. Not by, using the words of some people here, "the developer's bitches".
And now it seems there are no such people. Fans got their update, but other people are not ready to pay 30 dollars for it, probably thinking it is too expensive for what they got in Ep.4 V1 and V2.
For sure, I would have been pissed off to pay 30 dollars for such an update as was Ep.4 V1. For Ep.3 V14 or V15...it was a different story.

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
What? That's an opinion you have.
That's why it's called a hot take.
I wouldn't expect long term patrons to share the update; I'm surprised none of the casual fans lurking the thread have been hyped enough to spend $30. I know I'm definitely not, so I'll be happy to wait as long as needed. That's why I'm saying it doesn't bode well.

Reactions: 21122121

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, tell me, does that stain on the carpet go away at all in episode 2?
After cleaning, Monica is still bent over at the stain! Is this a mistake??? (BUG?)

And how do you progress to Level 1 (0/100) with Driver Fred? I only saw him once in the locker room at the fitness center. (Because of Rebecca and Stephanie) Rebecca and Stephanie are still at level 1 (10/100)
How do you move forward?

Do you even get a Betty Level 6 (0/100) fitness center membership?

Why is the toilet, shower and cheat closed? Grr...

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello, tell me, does that stain on the carpet go away at all in episode 2?
After cleaning, Monica is still bent over at the stain! Is this a mistake??? (BUG?)

And how do you progress to Level 1 (0/100) with Driver Fred? I only saw him once in the locker room at the fitness center. (Because of Rebecca and Stephanie) Rebecca and Stephanie are still at level 1 (10/100)
How do you move forward?

Do you even get a Betty Level 6 (0/100) fitness center membership?

Why is the toilet, shower and cheat closed? Grr...
Read the FAQ and the game's walkthrough, links to which you'll find there as well.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes