Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Personally, I don't understand the rush for them to release the update, surely there are many things one can do in the meantime, as far as I'm concerned I don't want to know anything about this game until it's finished in case they make a mediocre ending.

Reactions: vimmers

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah, wanna come on social media. Let's see who got a death warrant nerd.
Wow just checked out your post history and I can't see how you avoided my ignore list all this time.
Your internet keyboard warrior vibes are strong.

Welcome to ignore, I would wait for your response but you know "IGNORE" and all.

Good Luck Hero

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Can someone suggest me a more games like fashion business
Depends on what you put into this definition of "like Fashion Business". If it's about the tags (blackmail, humiliation, etc) and fetishes shown in Fashion Business, you can look here.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha...notags=736,1507,2214/prefixes=3,7/sort=rating
I sorted the games by weighted average rating, by tags corruption, blackmail and female protagonist excluding japanese game, 2dcg, 2dgame and limiting the display of games on RenPy and Unity engines only. If anything, you can do it yourself (on the right side, by clicking on the glass icon). This list contains most of the games that players can recommend to you.

If to leave in general, abstracting from tags and fetishes, in no other game with a female protagonist you will not find such a sexy and beautiful MC as Monica Buckfett, so in this sense Fashion Business is absolutely unique game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone have a save for Episode 2 Revenge path? I seem to have skipped the final college scene and the Revenge path does not trigger (and there’s too much to replay for doing everything again).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be really grateful for this!

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
revenge has nothing to do with college
The ingame message says "...she met the requirements of a college teacher,..." so I thought it'd be true. Thanks for the walkthrough link. I've completed everything there is but for some reason cannot trigger this.
If anyone has a save file for this I'd be grateful.

EDIT: I'm playing the version where Bardie is still in game so I guess that's where the difference is.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The ingame message says "...she met the requirements of a college teacher,..." so I thought it'd be true. Thanks for the walkthrough link. I've completed everything there is but for some reason cannot trigger this.
If anyone has a save file for this I'd be grateful.

EDIT: I'm playing the version where Bardie is still in game so I guess that's where the difference is.
Here's the official developer's save.

Revenge Path
- the beginning of the path of revenge (7-5-LT1)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes