♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Q: Why i didn't get option "I’ll come another time, not now" to lead to Secret Ending 1 at episode 1. Even though i have follow the walkthrough?
A: That's because you did not click on one of the interior/shop items. If your Monica have been super nice all the time and clicked on all items which decrease your bitchiness, then you can get the one of happy ending. See the walkthrough for details.
After trying several playthroughs, we couldn't get this ending (witout the console) because of one bitchy point that wouldn't digress the bitchness points. I think it's the one where Monica is at the gym with her two "friends" in the locker room while she asks Stephanie about the coach (the answer is with "..." supposed to lower the bitch points) So I think the archive was corrupted, as for the ep 2. For some reason some files are missing (ep2) and the game doesn't start

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
If I'd gone to the effort of editing out anything from a lazy quote I would expect dinner first. And a free set of steak knives would have to come my way before I would praise it.:)
My point is, that by not removing the link, you are promoting his spam, and when the mods remove his post, his link will still be in your post.

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
i hope you didn't combine eps1 and 2
cos they are standalone
have you tried one of the other links or a torrent
on previous page a guy have a problem with eps4 from gofile
No, I didn't mess up by merging the EPS together. I'm actually downloading it again to try another link, although I can't remember which link I downloaded from since we've had this one for a while.
For ep 4, thanks for thehead up. We'll try to unzip episodes 3 and 4 and give them a try, just to see if they work

Reactions: vimmers

flowUser

Aug 15, 2023
He What the Fuck is Paddle.NET ???
When this is so, that when you pay something on Patreon, and then you have Still Hidding Cost,

Then you are Fucking Asshole !!!!!!!

flowUser

Aug 15, 2023
Ok, so it was NordVPN :)
i get this in a Exactly the same Time, as i buy a Acces to Patreon for 1 €.
So i was thinking, taht this is because Patreon.

I dont knowed before Paddle.net nothing about it , and after resarch on PayPal, when i want do get Money Back, i get Info, that that was for NordVPN.

i was very angry, because i was thinkig, that i was become hiden Cost or Someting.
Sorry my Mistake

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I now have only 2 events open.
Marcus and home.
I just went to marcus for the first time and had to realize that after that my hard earned money was gone.... Is it possible to prevent this?
The questlog at the home event says for ages that I should go to the gym with Betty. What do I have to do to complete the event?

Last edited:

Feb 26, 2022
Someone please assist. I know where to add the additional slides but where does the z_activation.rpy go?
In the games folder??

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 13.31.32.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
you would probably could see it in your download history
It's unlikely I'll be able to find anything in the browser history. My PC is cleaned daily and like I said we have DLed all the eps for a while (aside from the 4th one we just got). But I just unzipped ep 2 freshly dl, and it seems to work. But there is still one thing that bothers me. I don't know if this is normal or not, but the rollback doesn't work. Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue?

lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
I don't understand anything, I went as far as I could through episode three, loaded my save in episode four and what happened, Monica went back to her house, I don't understand what happened. Saves in this game carry over as crookedly as possible. I was disappointed

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't understand anything, I went as far as I could through episode three, loaded my save in episode four and what happened, Monica went back to her house, I don't understand what happened. Saves in this game carry over as crookedly as possible. I was disappointed
Seives are transferred normally, no problems with them. Read FAQ 1.4.26 and 1.4.27. And yes, the fact that the Ep4 questlog looks pretty empty is normal, all quest history has been deleted, however all decisions on all storylines and their quests made by your Monica have been saved.

If you loaded your old save from Ep3v16 and Ep4v1 prompted you to answer a few questions regarding decisions you had previously ignored, that's fine too. As for Monica showing up in the house - don't be surprised, even if your Monica didn't seduce Ralph in Ep2 or become the mistress of the house in Ep3, continuing to live in the basement or Julia's house, she automatically becomes the mistress of her mansion in Ep4 v1.

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes