Apr 6, 2021
Question for episode 3: "go to the client near the prostitute spot in the slums during the day" pretty much straight forward, someone asked for this long ago, and there's a picture of the character i need to interact to, but no one has shown up, is there a prerequisite? Also i'm stuck in several quest, idk if this is a bug but my corruption isn't increasing either

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Question for episode 3: "go to the client near the prostitute spot in the slums during the day" pretty much straight forward, someone asked for this long ago, and there's a picture of the character i need to interact to, but no one has shown up, is there a prerequisite? Also i'm stuck in several quest, idk if this is a bug but my corruption isn't increasing either
post a save
easier to help u that way

lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
Seives are transferred normally, no problems with them. Read FAQ 1.4.26 and 1.4.27. And yes, the fact that the Ep4 questlog looks pretty empty is normal, all quest history has been deleted, however all decisions on all storylines and their quests made by your Monica have been saved.

If you loaded your old save from Ep3v16 and Ep4v1 prompted you to answer a few questions regarding decisions you had previously ignored, that's fine too. As for Monica showing up in the house - don't be surprised, even if your Monica didn't seduce Ralph in Ep2 or become the mistress of the house in Ep3, continuing to live in the basement or Julia's house, she automatically becomes the mistress of her mansion in Ep4 v1.
That's really weird, in episode 3 I didn't even get a chance to do an assignment with Betty. Probably because the beginning of her line was in episode 2, and the exact same beginning in episode 3. I don't see what the problem is. The line with her just wasn't working in ep3.
I even started to replay the game, but after your reply I'm considering playing the quests for a while and forgetting about this game. Doesn't start off the 4th episode for me at all right

Reactions: snfx1

lilipop1123

Jun 24, 2019
And not just the Betty assignment, episode 3 is kind of unfinished. Including the trucker mission. I have these quests left
I'll attach the save file.
What episode 4 with him will look like, you can see for yourself. It doesn't make any sense. Half the plot I wanted is just gone. But I'm more interested in why there's such a stalemate in episode 3 itself. I don't count Philip, I know what happens if you keep going.

cry32wolf

Oct 5, 2021
am on ep 02. how can I skip time during the day? i can only go from morning to evening.
i can't start a mission on the afternoon :'(

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
And not just the Betty assignment, episode 3 is kind of unfinished. Including the trucker mission. I have these quests left
I'll attach the save file.
What episode 4 with him will look like, you can see for yourself. It doesn't make any sense. Half the plot I wanted is just gone. But I'm more interested in why there's such a stalemate in episode 3 itself. I don't count Philip, I know what happens if you keep going.
have you used some kind of a translation mod
then that's the reason to your troubles
uninstall it
screenshot0002.png

BriaerosH

Aug 18, 2023
Hi,

Great game (even if a little bit slow and repetetive).

Does anyone know how to go back to police in episode 2 to continue Marcus storyline?

Moreover I never succeeded to enter the cloth shop (she definitively refuses, too many people). Did I missed a small time window?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hi,

Great game (even if a little bit slow and repetetive).

Does anyone know how to go back to police in episode 2 to continue Marcus storyline?

Moreover I never succeeded to enter the cloth shop (she definitively refuses, too many people). Did I missed a small time window?
For continuation of Marcus storyline, wait for chat with Melanie where she advises Monica to go see Marcus.

For clothing shop, wait for Steve storyline where you are unable to get into his office building unless you are dressed properly.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
What is it about a kind of gallery that appears from time to time by randomly clicking on the maps (even indoors). I didn't click on anything specific and suddenly a gallery appeared out of nowhere. Am I the only one getting this?
Weird, I don't see a gallery in any menu in the game.
I'll try to take a screenshot next time

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
What is it about a kind of gallery that appears from time to time by randomly clicking on the maps (even indoors). I didn't click on anything specific and suddenly a gallery appeared out of nowhere. Am I the only one getting this?
Weird, I don't see a gallery in any menu in the game.
I'll try to take a screenshot next time
gallery is the button with number 1 in left part of screen
1695885282174.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This is the inbuilt Russian language. I didn't use any mods
I also play the Russian version of the FB, but I have nothing like this.
(in English)
001.jpg
(in Russian)
002.jpg
Apparently, the integrity of some files in your copy of the game is broken, when switching from Russian to English in the quest log, as well as in the game itself, there should not be any errors and phrases about damaged files. With the 3rd episode there are no problems, if the player does not try to play with mods or in a compressed version.

And judging by what is written on your screenshot, your copy of the game is probably modified by the 3rd party. So you shouldn't be surprised by bugs and errors.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes