Apr 6, 2021
no cos i just played a little bit of your save
so go and sleep to next day
then go to street corner and the quest
u see in my pic being triggered
yeah i finished misty quest already, and nothing in fact "work the streets" now also appears green as it i have clear all the content from that path already. I am not receiving any visit from jack and mommy, there's no client at whore place, and when i talk to mommy, they just have a brief chat about monica considering to working for her but monica denies it and that's it. Also if i click the I icon on mommy nothing happens, there's no progression bar.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
how can we summon moderators to disscuse about choose which clients should be in OP? we have a new wave of new players totaly unanderstand logic of ep.2 clients (Bardie and offiial). And compressed and not one. It`s like a big problem now.

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
read patreon comments and discover the cruel world off ppl who wanna Julia, Betty and Fred`s magic dick in every scene.
and red dress with heels ofc.
I wish the whole gane had better writing and at this point it's barely surviving on the quality of rendering. In fact I would say writing has gone from bad to worse and having lot of unnecessary side characters. DM makes other women ugly compared to Monica and Melanie and invests time in their sex scenes, I've no idea why. No one's really interested in the Julia stroyline which has been meandering and country bumpkin Betty getting lot of sex scenes, frankly who cares about these two dumb bitches. I'd rather watch the sex scenes of the twins in the office but even that's a stretch.
This is important to the few people who are actually interested in the game's story. Those who don't care about it just absorb the sex scenes and aren't interested in a sufficiently intriguing and mysterious story component, and that's the problem. I am convinced that a greater presence of drama, deep and strong scenes would have given the game a new level of quality and a new dimension. As a conventional example of excellent drama and serious approach to the plot I always cite the event of the path of revenge in the third episode, in which everything is beautiful, it touches the soul of the player, evokes emotions and at the same time carries an important plot component.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yeah i finished misty quest already, and nothing in fact "work the streets" now also appears green as it i have clear all the content from that path already. I am not receiving any visit from jack and mommy, there's no client at whore place, and when i talk to mommy, they just have a brief chat about monica considering to working for her but monica denies it and that's it. Also if i click the I icon on mommy nothing happens, there's no progression bar.
figured it out
you need to go to the park

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I have a question, why can't I see pictures with a standard Windows viewer ?
How to look tell me ???

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have a question, why can't I see pictures with a standard Windows viewer ?
How to look tell me ???
game\images\Slides
what pictures are you talking about

if it's a webp you probably need an additional plugin (dunno)
there shouldn't be problems with jpg and png

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
I read that (If Monica decides to come see Marcus, then she falls back into the police cell...) in the walkthrough but I don't know if I missed the crossroads where we can make this choice.
It says this happens in v 0.8 but how would I know where v 0.8 starts? Are there multiple opportunities to make this decision or is it a one-time decision? e.g, when Bardie threatens Monica to call Marcus and she decides that's a better option than giving in to the fucking brat's blackmail.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If Monica decides to come see Marcus, then she falls back into the police cell
if i recall
you can go to marcus after melanie has visited victoria
and you have talked to melanie

have you looked through the FAQ
there is also a walkthrough with bardie
you would have known where v8 started if you had followed the game from start
but since eps2 are finished there are no order on how and when
you do some quests
but some prerequisites need to be done to do a specific quest

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
if i recall
you can go to marcus after melanie has visited victoria
and you have talked to melanie

have you looked through the FAQ
there is also a walkthrough with bardie
you would have known where v8 started if you had followed the game from start
but since eps2 are finished there are no order on how and when
you do some quests
but some prerequisites need to be done to do a specific quest
Thanks. Yes, I also saw the FAQ and this walkthrough. So I think we haven't missed it yet, or rather we're not there yet. We're just as Melanie goes to talk to Dick after the "Melanie & Monica" photoshoot. As for following the game from the beginning, well... There are a lot of games here and we can't keep up with them all when working on the real thing. I mean photos and fashion, so we play in our free time

♂♀

Blamon

Apr 1, 2018
Monica couldn't persuade all the investors. The office is blocked. WTF?! But event "Week of horrors" is not complete anyway. How can I unlock the office now? Anyone has a save before going to Philip?

Nevermind, found a save. Just dont understand, why creator didn't finished basement event but working on other events, it's just game falling on two parts.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Monica couldn't persuade all the investors. The office is blocked. WTF?! But event "Week of horrors" is not complete anyway. How can I unlock the office now? Anyone has a save before going to Philip?

Nevermind, found a save. Just dont understand, why creator didn't finished basement event but working on other events, it's just game falling on two parts.
Julia and Betty lovers will die if they got 2 full updates of basement quest. But yes - it`s became a problem.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

This wouldn't be a surprise if you read the FAQ (1.4.23 & 1.4.26). BTW, the saves (from Ostego) made before Philip's house are there too.

Reactions: EraRamp

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I'm a little late to the party since I didn't have time to play the update until now, but somehow I have mixed feelings about the casting event, even though it was the most anticipated one for me and I really wanted to like it.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm a little late to the party since I didn't have time to play the update until now, but somehow I have mixed feelings about the casting event, even though it was the most anticipated one for me and I really wanted to like it.
Surprise will be like - there won`t be such scenes with Monica at all.

Reactions: 3nterprise
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes