♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I wouldn't call it a "contract", but yes, Monica will have a closer "relationship" with Tiffany (in ep3v15+). When you get to that stage of the game, I'd definitely be interested to know if there's such a thing in real fashion business.;)
Well.. You have me intrigued now. I'll try to remember to come to you when we'll get there :)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If there is no ending in which Monica has to forcibly marry Julia in order to get rid of everyone who is after her, for me the war will have been lost.
Some months back, I posted about the endings I would like to see for this game. I think that I would add the above to that list. I'd like to see an ending in which Monica has to rely on Julia for protection, and therefor has to go on doing whatever Julia says for the rest of her life.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Some months back, I posted about the endings I would like to see for this game. I think that I would add the above to that list. I'd like to see an ending in which Monica has to rely on Julia for protection, and therefor has to go on doing whatever Julia says for the rest of her life.
Considering the fact that some of the players Julia is hardly less annoying than Victoria, truly, it would be a terrible ending for Monica.) The endless trips to the market for fish and cleaning the apartment together are more like a bad dream. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vimmers

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Considering the fact that some of the players Julia is hardly less annoying than Victoria, truly, it would be a terrible ending for Monica.) The endless trips to the market for fish and cleaning the apartment together are more like a bad dream. :KEK:
But the poetic justice of it would be sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Monica has just signed the 7th "contract" with Steve (that's when Betty comes to his office), then goes to see Biff in his former office, but he doesn't allow her to work. Should I wait a week to contact him again? Is this the same rule as for all other contracts?

Edit: Ok, I have the answer. I just skipped the whole week since Monica had nothing interesting to do. So it's the same rule

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
That's what I thought. This ep has many unfinished quest endings.
Like the fact that you face no consequences when you don't pay Victoria or obey that little shit of Bradi
And I also wish our heroine here wasn't so stupid (Oh my God... When she asks Mr. Kebab, "How much is 10%?" about the $100 rent)... Is she for real??? She is certainly beautiful, but alas, just as thick, slow and dumb, even though one can choose to make the smartest moves, her bitchy temperament blinds her all the time. Which gives us, either we let her sink into gentle depravity, or we make her avoid the traps, knowing that we will deprive ourselves of content, rather (IMO) softcore or vanilla.
What I mean is that it lacks challenge, and that the threat of the farm (which will probably never see the light of day in the game) becomes completely obsolete. Whatever the player's choices, we know in advance which direction the game is taking, and we are condemned to witness a slow descent in a spiral leading our bitchy heroine towards the abyss of perversion, without any hope of regaining her social status, and even less her dignity.
First let me say that the reason why many quests are not finished in ep2 is because we are still to this day playing ep2 in all but name. Ep3 and the new ep4 are just continuations of the story broken apart by Decent Monkey because the file size of ep2 and then ep3 were to large. There is no proper episode ending like there was for ep1 for either ep2 or ep3.

I agree that not having any negative outcomes for Monica if she fails to get Victoria's money on time two weeks in a row is a big negative for the game. I guess that would have required Decent Monkey to produce a bad farm ending earlier in production than he wanted (or if ever). The problem now is that those bad endings will never be added to ep2 or ep3 and will not happen, if at all, until the final updates of ep4.

You are right calling Monica out on her stupidity. She is the classic unreliable narrator. Just because she believes she is a genius, doesn't make her one in reality(or even in this games reality, if that even exists).

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
If there is no ending in which Monica has to forcibly marry Julia in order to get rid of everyone who is after her, for me the war will have been lost.

That's why I don't want to get excited until it's finished.
There has to be some sort of ending involving Monica running off with Julia. I think that it will be, as others have hinted, a real rob Peter to pay Paul situation. She will either flee the country and be at Julia's whims or I think her uncle could end up being a real problem for Monica. He may end up being one of the farms high rollers.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
she does need to lick victorias ass if she fails a payment
but only if monica visit her in dicks office
Yes of coarse. But surely even Victoria would get tired of Monica licking her arse and want the money she is asking for. That is in the game for some scenarios when Monica cannot raise the 5 grand. Like when she needs to work as a mannequin for the dress to meet Steve in his office. I think it would have been much better if Monica was sent to the farm, even if it was just a game over screen, if she failed to give Victoria her cash two weeks in a row.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
First let me say that the reason why many quests are not finished in ep2 is because we are still to this day playing ep2 in all but name. Ep3 and the new ep4 are just continuations of the story broken apart by Decent Monkey because the file size of ep2 and then ep3 were to large. There is no proper episode ending like there was for ep1 for either ep2 or ep3.

I agree that not having any negative outcomes for Monica if she fails to get Victoria's money on time two weeks in a row is a big negative for the game. I guess that would have required Decent Monkey to produce a bad farm ending earlier in production than he wanted (or if ever). The problem now is that those bad endings will never be added to ep2 or ep3 and will not happen, if at all, until the final updates of ep4.

You are right calling Monica out on her stupidity. She is the classic unreliable narrator. Just because she believes she is a genius, doesn't make her one in reality(or even in this games reality, if that even exists).
she does need to lick victorias ass if she fails a payment
but only if monica visit her in dicks office
I'm starting to get the gist and why this game is different from most others in this regard. Since ep 2, the game has been like an expandable puzzle separated into pieces of cake.
Well, for unpaid punishments, I wasn't necessarily thinking of farm 218, but rather of alternative humiliating punishments triggered automatically if the expectations of the shit fly and the little shit secretary.
At one point, Monica thinks, "I didn't know how dangerous Victoria was." But all this fear, and for Bradi as well, is completely defused if Monica has to go and seek her punishment herself. That said, if she had a sadomasochistic side, it could have worked

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
it will be spoiler for ♂Brout&Minou♀ so be aware
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and for me its most interesting part of the game now. Cuz Monica`s route has straight lines: castings, slums, home - it all has good or bad end. Like marriage with Julia with escaping from 218. Or investor good/bad end.

about Vicky i can`t predict anything
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
unless you r not wanting long red heels, it`s ok
Well, I can't blame you for the misunderstanding but, I'm actually a woman, and a former model at that.
So, wearing high heels, red and all colors is something quite usual for me. Well, my dear partner didn't do our introduction, so I'll summarize quickly, the history of our nickname being divided into four volumes of around 5000 pages each.
So: Brout is the guy = ♂. And Minou (me) is the girl = ♀ We were absent from F95 for a few months and forgot that few people play as a couple, so here are our signatures to avoid confusion.
Him or Brout > ♂
Her or Minou >♀

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Well, I can't blame you for the misunderstanding but, I'm actually a woman, and a former model at that.
So, wearing high heels, red and all colors is something quite usual for me. Well, my dear partner didn't do our introduction, so I'll summarize quickly, the history of our nickname being divided into four volumes of around 5000 pages each.
So: Brout is the guy = ♂. And Minou (me) is the girl = ♀ We were absent from F95 for a few months and forgot that few people play as a couple, so here are our signatures to avoid confusion.
Him or Brout > ♂
Her or Minou >♀

ohhh....
it`s local mem.
try to use search for whole f95forum with key words - red dress, high heels.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes