vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i try to run from mac m1 the Ep4 (pc) with renpy . ( game starting the loading screen show up and i getting this error )

Anyone know how to fix that ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the

errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 192: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.1 xpos 0.51 ypos 0.53 zoom 1.06

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 193: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.49 ypos 0.48 zoom 1.1

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 194: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.1 xpos 0.51 ypos 0.53 zoom 1.06

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 195: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.49 ypos 0.47 zoom 1.13

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 196: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.1 xpos 0.52 ypos 0.53 zoom 1.06

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 197: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.49 ypos 0.48 zoom 1.1

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 198: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.1 xpos 0.52 ypos 0.47 zoom 1.06

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 199: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.49 ypos 0.49 zoom 1.1

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 200: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.5 ypos 0.5 zoom 1.1

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 206: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 + (0.1*koeff) xpos 0.5 + (0.01*koeff) ypos 0.5 + (0.03*koeff) zoom 1.0 + (0.06*koeff)

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 207: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.5 - (0.01*koeff) ypos 0.5 - (0.02*koeff) zoom 1.0 + (0.1*koeff)

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 208: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 + (0.1*koeff) xpos 0.5 + (0.01*koeff) ypos 0.5 + (0.03*koeff) zoom 1.0 + (0.06*koeff)

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 209: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.5 - (0.01*koeff) ypos 0.5 - (0.03 * koeff) zoom 1.0 + (0.13 * koeff)

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 210: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 + (0.1 * koeff) xpos 0.5 + (0.02 * koeff) ypos 0.5 + (0.03*koeff) zoom 1.0 + (0.06*koeff)

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 211: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.5 - (0.01*koeff) ypos 0.5 - (0.02*koeff) zoom 1.0 + (0.1*koeff)

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 212: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 + (0.1*koeff) xpos 0.5 + (0.02*koeff) ypos 0.5 - (0.03*koeff) zoom 1.0 + (0.06 * koeff)

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 213: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.5 - (0.01*koeff) ypos 0.5 - (0.01*koeff) zoom 1.0 + (0.1*koeff)

^

File "game/00_Functions/05_styles.rpy", line 214: property 'zoom' is given a value more than once

ease 1.0 zoom 1.0 xpos 0.5 ypos 0.5 zoom 1.0 + (0.1*koeff)

^

File "game/00_Functions/debug.rpy", line 676: keyword argument 'bottom_padding' is incompatible with 'padding'.

bottom_padding 0

^

File "game/00_Functions/rain_effect.rpy", line 62: properties 'yanchor' and 'yalign' conflict with each other

yalign 0 yanchor 0

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1362: keyword argument 'xalign' is incompatible with 'xpos'.

xalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1363: keyword argument 'yalign' is incompatible with 'ypos'.

yalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1382: keyword argument 'xalign' is incompatible with 'xpos'.

xalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1383: keyword argument 'yalign' is incompatible with 'ypos'.

yalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1397: keyword argument 'xalign' is incompatible with 'xpos'.

xalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1398: keyword argument 'yalign' is incompatible with 'ypos'.

yalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1418: keyword argument 'xalign' is incompatible with 'xpos'.

xalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1419: keyword argument 'yalign' is incompatible with 'ypos'.

yalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1578: keyword argument 'xalign' is incompatible with 'xanchor'.

xalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1579: keyword argument 'yalign' is incompatible with 'yanchor'.

yalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1584: keyword argument 'xalign' is incompatible with 'xanchor'.

xalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1585: keyword argument 'yalign' is incompatible with 'yanchor'.

yalign 0.5

^

File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 1959: keyword argument 'xpos' is incompatible with 'xalign'.

xpos gui.dialogue_xpos

^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805

Mon Oct  9 12:23:54 2023
dunno anything about mac
but i don't think a mac can run a pc program
that's why there are so many mac screamers in this forum

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Other renpy games working with no problem like that .
then you probably downloaded a mac version of that game
if you see in OP = first post
under the spoilers for episode 3 and episode 1 and 2
there are mac versions
there are no mac version for eps4 yet

Reactions: Stan5851

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I just went through Julia's quest and...
Well, I'm just glad that the relationship with her stopped at 9 and 25/100, cause after the last scene (the extreme scene), I'm a little scared of what will happen next. What kind of activities would she like to try? Scat? yuck
That said, not as much as what Marcus said about Farm 218... Holy shit
And this Julia... What the fuck is wrong with her? As soon as Monica hesitates to grant his request, she throws a tantrum like a 7 year old who didn't get her treat? I thought she was the only normal person and here she makes fun of her boss, knowing full well what happened to her, and takes revenge on her with the help of the driver. About this one, I want to try my "professional" bat every time I see his smile. The least bastard in the game is also the creepiest, Ralph the ghoul. Looks like someone sucked all the juice out of him

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I just went through Julia's quest and...
Well, I'm just glad that the relationship with her stopped at 9 and 25/100, cause after the last scene (the extreme scene), I'm a little scared of what will happen next. What kind of activities would she like to try? Scat? yuck
That said, not as much as what Marcus said about Farm 218... Holy shit
And this Julia... What the fuck is wrong with her? As soon as Monica hesitates to grant his request, she throws a tantrum like a 7 year old who didn't get her treat? I thought she was the only normal person and here she makes fun of her boss, knowing full well what happened to her, and takes revenge on her with the help of the driver. About this one, I want to try my "professional" bat every time I see his smile. The least bastard in the game is also the creepiest, Ralph the ghoul. Looks like someone sucked all the juice out of him
There is no scat in the game (and it's unlikely there will be), the only one who took a chance on it and even managed to make it not a disgusting spectacle is the author of a game that will hardly be finished by the time we all retire - "Defending Lydia Collier". But the FB piss drinking is there, however it can always be avoided. And it's exactly what the DM calls "extreme scenes" in the description of their updates.
And this Julia... What the fuck is wrong with her?
Oh, it's a "beautiful world" made up of almost nothing but assholes.) Well, I've been waiting for this. Welcome to our Club of Julia haters. You are not alone in this, there are a lot of people who don't like nasty Julia and if Victoria is at least interesting due to her unpredictability, then Julia is just a stupid and shallow capricious bitch who thinks she is the smartest. And yes, her smile pisses me off too
d5b579ff01ee0a56d29033659bb7f736.jpg
The least bastard in the game is also the creepiest, Ralph the ghoul. Looks like someone sucked all the juice out of him
Ralph hunts virgins at night, drinks their blood, but it doesn't help him much. That vampire is too old. Anyway, you're in for many more surprises (without scat), and I'm already anticipating what's in store for you when you get to the end of episode 3.. And I think about your future post about whether these things shown in the FB happen in the real fashion business (IRL). ;)

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Oh, it's a "beautiful world" made up of almost nothing but assholes.) Well, I've been waiting for this. Welcome to our Club of Julia haters. You are not alone in this, there are a lot of people who don't like nasty Julia and if Victoria is at least interesting due to her unpredictability, then Julia is just a stupid and shallow capricious bitch who thinks she is the smartest. And yes, her smile pisses me off too
Yes, Julia is as dumb as a box of rocks. And yes, she's capricious. But I quite enjoy Julia and her treatment of Monica.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yes, Julia is as dumb as a box of rocks. And yes, she's capricious. But I quite enjoy Julia and her treatment of Monica.
I like some of the things Julia does with Monica, but I strongly dislike Julia herself. That's why there's such a dissonance. For me it would be much more interesting and preferable if these dirty things with Monica would be done not by stupid Julia, but by someone like Claire or Melanie. But "there aren't enough beautiful women for everyone, so here's some nasty Julia for all of you, enjoy if you can" (whispered DM).:sneaky:

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
There is no scat in the game (and it's unlikely there will be), the only one who took a chance on it and even managed to make it not a disgusting spectacle is the author of a game that will hardly be finished by the time we all retire - "Defending Lydia Collier". But the FB piss drinking is there, however it can always be avoided. And it's exactly what the DM calls "extreme scenes" in the description of their updates.
And I completely agree that there shouldn't be any anywhere.
I don't mind to see a little of golden shower, but scat is not my kink :sick:

And yes, her smile pisses me off too
d5b579ff01ee0a56d29033659bb7f736.jpg
:ROFLMAO: I was talking about Fred the driver, but when I think about it... Ok! I have the bat for the driver, and you the ax for Julia. Who's next?

And I think about your future post about whether these things shown in the FB happen in the real fashion business (IRL). ;)
Oh, don't worry, I haven't forgotten and I'll tell you. We're also curious about what's in that famous Episode 3. While there's a lot of exaggeration in the game, so far nothing reaches the level of what we saw in this line of work. Just the usual stuff but with a lot more subtlety IRL. It's much less common for things like this to happen to big bosses, although many came through modeling before becoming a boss and experienced it firsthand. Let's just say that there are several ways to succeed when you're just starting out. Some are easier than others as long as you give control to someone else. But the most attractive offers are not often those that lead to the top floor panthouse. But for now, we haven't finished ep 2 so we'll see what you're talking about and tell you what we think

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I like some of the things Julia does with Monica, but I strongly dislike Julia herself. That's why there's such a dissonance. For me it would be much more interesting and preferable if all these dirty things with Monica would be done not by stupid Julia, but by someone like Claire or Melanie. But "there aren't enough beautiful women for everyone, so here's some nasty Julia for all of you, enjoy if you can" (whispered DM).:sneaky:
Yeah! Same here

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
:ROFLMAO: I was talking about Fred the driver, but when I think about it... Ok! I have the bat for the driver, and you the ax for Julia. Who's next?
Yeah, Fred. How could I have forgotten about him! His arrogant and smug "professional" face definitely deserves to be hit with your "professional" bat.)

Who's next? You can name just about any character and you can't go wrong. But if you have to choose from the "most toxic and annoying character" category, for me it's Biff.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, Fred. How could I have forgotten about him! His arrogant and smug "professional" face definitely deserves to be hit with your "professional" bat.)

Who's next? You can name just about any character and you can't go wrong. But if you have to choose from the "most toxic and annoying character" category, for me it's Biff.
Fred is like
1697010976930.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

Well, you're not wrong here. If Monica deserves to be spanked like a badly behaved brat, they all deserve a good boomerang return.
Yeah, Biff!!! But in my opinion he has a competitor for first place. Steve!!! This slimy bag of shit...
We just played "Revenge Path", at least what little there is... can't wait :sneaky:
I would harness them both, ass naked, to a Roman chariot and make them run like racehorses, not forgetting to plug their balls into a car battery. It would only be the beginning of course :giggle:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, you're not wrong here. If Monica deserves to be spanked like a badly behaved brat, they all deserve a good boomerang return.
Yeah, Biff!!! But in my opinion he has a competitor for first place. Steve!!! This slimy bag of shit...
We just played "Revenge Path", at least what little there is... can't wait :sneaky:
I would harness them both, ass naked, to a Roman chariot and make them run like racehorses, not forgetting to plug their balls into a car battery. It would only be the beginning of course :giggle:
I agree, Steve is a clear competitor, and he deserves even more than the others for his treachery. But I'd put a bigger electric shock to Biff's balls, because although Steve is a complete scoundrel, unlike Biff, he never stooped to direct and undeserved insults to Monica. As for "Revenge Path", it's not part of the main plot of the game and so far it's (unfortunately) quite short. However, there will be another event from this path in ep3. I won't spoiler, but I can say that this event is one of the most elaborate in terms of drama and staging in the entire game. The same can be said for another event on Marcus' route, which is the real gem of the entire Ep3.

Yeah, and the level of graphics and animations will give you some pleasant surprises. In the Ep3 with each update everything will become even more beautiful, including the appearance of our lovely Monica.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I agree, Steve is a clear competitor, and he deserves even more than the others for his treachery. But I'd put a bigger electric shock to Biff's balls, because although Steve is a complete scoundrel, unlike Biff, he never stooped to direct and undeserved insults to Monica. As for "Revenge Path", it's not part of the main plot of the game and so far it's (unfortunately) quite short. However, there will be another event from this path in ep3. I won't spoiler, but I can say that this event is one of the most elaborate in terms of drama and staging in the entire game. The same can be said for another event on Marcus' route, which is the real gem of the entire Ep3.

Yeah, and the level of graphics and animations will give you some pleasant surprises. In the Ep3 with each update everything will become even more beautiful, including the appearance of our lovely Monica.
Hehe... I'm looking forward to this non-canonical path.
However, I would have loved for this path to remain parallel to the main story and impact it at least a little

Well, if I remember well from my studies, if you put 4 12v batteries in series, that makes 48v and you can go that far without burning the tissue too early. It may just happen that the eyes pop out, but hey! It wouldn't be fun otherwise.
Biff is a real asshole, but in the other hand, I think he stooped to direct and undeserved insults to Monica because it seems to me this asshole is the only one unaware who she really is. (Remember when they first met and she announced herself as Monica Buckfett, daddy almost shit his pants :poop:). Although, when you think about it, that might make him even worse.
Ok... It will be 6 batteries for him and 4 for the slime. :devilish:

In ep 2 the graphics aren't bad, but what bothers me are the animations. Some make me seasick, with camera movements that give swinging effects :sick:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023

I'm still salty that Biff didn't get to give Monica all the punishments he had listed in the options when Monica visited him. I was looking forward to seeing Monica handle the last 2 but...oh well.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm still salty that Biff didn't get to give Monica all the punishments he had listed in the options when Monica visited him. I was looking forward to seeing Monica handle the last 2 but...oh well.
Oh!? You mean... When she has to pass the casting after the photoshoots or deliver the IMPORTANT reports?
It's a joke, right???? RIGHT????? :mad:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
In ep 2 the graphics aren't bad, but what bothers me are the animations. Some make me seasick, with camera movements that give swinging effects :sick:
prepare for ep.3 with rotating camera in 1 animation. (i don`t like this shit cuz there are only few jucy angles, hello 3.15 with gym scene, and other angles not so good. Before that you could stop at 1 point you like)

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes