♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
prepare for ep.3 with rotating camera in 1 animation. (i don`t like this shit cuz there are only few jucy angles, hello 3.15 with gym scene, and other angles not so good. Before that you could stop at 1 point you like)
Haha.. Yeah! Now I know why some fapper's ratings are so arsh. I have to admit that, to let off some steam, it must be a real challenge, between the slow building and the pov angles filmed on a swing. There's a risk of gouging out your eye with your own dick

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Haha.. Yeah! Now I know why some fapper's ratings are so arsh. I have to admit that, to let off some steam, it must be a real challenge, between the slow building and the pov angles filmed on a swing. There's a risk of gouging out your eye with your own dick
nah - low ratings it`s just Fred`s magick dick lovers. But seriously they almost all accords to ep.1 and ep.2 begginings. And noone wanna compare it with 5 years old games, exluding 100% haters reviews, most of negative ones include things such as no rollback, grind e.t.c. Things that was usual in times of ep.2. Not actual one.

i hope you understand what i mean :unsure:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
nah - low ratings it`s just Fred`s magick dick lovers. But seriously they almost all accords to ep.1 and ep.2 begginings. And noone wanna compare it with 5 years old games, exluding 100% haters reviews, most of negative ones include things such as no rollback, grind e.t.c. Things that was usual in times of ep.2. Not actual one.

i hope you understand what i mean :unsure:
offtopic: question for english native speakers - how bad is my "ingrish"?) havn`t used it from 2006.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hehe... I'm looking forward to this non-canonical path.
However, I would have loved for this path to remain parallel to the main story and impact it at least a little

Well, if I remember well from my studies, if you put 4 12v batteries in series, that makes 48v and you can go that far without burning the tissue too early. It may just happen that the eyes pop out, but hey! It wouldn't be fun otherwise.
Biff is a real asshole, but in the other hand, I think he stooped to direct and undeserved insults to Monica because it seems to me this asshole is the only one unaware who she really is. (Remember when they first met and she announced herself as Monica Buckfett, daddy almost shit his pants :poop:). Although, when you think about it, that might make him even worse.
Ok... It will be 6 batteries for him and 4 for the slime. :devilish:

In ep 2 the graphics aren't bad, but what bothers me are the animations. Some make me seasick, with camera movements that give swinging effects :sick:
In one of my conspiracy theories that I described earlier in this thread, I also touched on Biff's possible role in this whole story. Without spoilers, the theory is that Biff is very likely to know who Monica really is. He's nothing more than a hired worker, fulfilling his role as manager/director of the Fashion magazine and who, in doing so, is deliberately bullying and insulting Monica. Whether I was right about him or not, we'll find out (I hope) at the end of the game (finale of Ep4). Why I thought so and still believe so, I just can't say, because I'll have to sound off on some spoilers from ep3, and you're still in ep2).

So when I describe my attitude toward Biff and you and I decide what voltage to apply to his bare balls, I am relying on this very theory, within which there is simply no excuse for him.:devilish:

As for the new 3D animations that await you in Ep3, I personally find them far preferable to the ones in Ep2. And they certainly won't make you seasick and nauseous.) At least for me, this new animation was a real wow effect when it first came out. Yes, it has the disadvantage of not being able to be paused, but I don't see that as something critical that interferes with my viewing pleasure. After all, all animations are in the game folder and can always be viewed with any video player.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
hello 3.15 with gym scene, and other angles not so good. Before that you could stop at 1 point you like)
This is a bad example. Nothing would have saved that scene from a visualization standpoint. And the reason is that someone needs to eat less, because that carcass (especially in the pose it was shown in) wouldn't fit in any frame, no matter how hard you tried.:p

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
As for the new 3D animations that await you in Ep3, I personally find them far preferable to the ones in Ep2. And they certainly won't make you seasick and nauseous.) At least for me, this new animation was a real wow effect when it first came out. Yes, it has the disadvantage of not being able to be paused, but I don't see that as something critical that interferes with my viewing pleasure. After all, all animations are in the game folder and can always be viewed with any video player.
can`t agree at all. it`s step back as i wrote year ago. It`s hidden decrease of overall animations per update.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
This is a bad example. Nothing would have saved that scene from a visualization standpoint. And the reason is that someone needs to eat less, because that carcass (especially in the pose it was shown in) wouldn't fit in any frame, no matter how hard you tried.:p
as agn25 said - it was 1st bestiality scene in game

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
can`t agree at all. it`s step back as i wrote year ago. It`s hidden decrease of overall animations per update.
I know your position and yes, you might be right about the "hidden animation reduction", but I'm evaluating it from a visual perspective and from the average player's point of view, not a mathematician calculating how many animations he loses. And I personally like the way the animations look now, much more than what I saw in Ep2.

Back in those years, there was nothing different, and animations like that were the norm. But years go by, trends change, equipment changes, approaches change, etc. Yes, perhaps the best solution would have been to just make the animation longer, but DM went down a different path, popular, by the way, among top games devs, of using a flying 3D camera around a pre-built scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I know your position and yes, you might be right about the "hidden animation reduction", but I'm evaluating it from a visual perspective and from the average player's point of view, not a mathematician calculating how many animations he loses. And I personally like the way the animations look now, much more than what I saw in Ep2.

Back in those years, there was nothing different, and animations like that were the norm. But years go by, trends change, equipment changes, approaches change, etc. Yes, perhaps the best solution would have been to just make the animation longer, but DM went down a different path, popular, by the way, among top games devs, of using a flying 3D camera around a pre-built scene.
On the new animations v the old ones. I think with the pros and cons weighed up, I prefer the old animation method. It just gave the player more interactivity and control over the length of each angle. You could watch a angle or shot that was pleasing for as long as you wanted, when clicking to continue and a close up of Steve's arse was the next angle of an animation you could move on in a second. Where now you have to wait for the animation angle to play out before the game moves on for you.

I think though that the new animations are well done and ep3s posing and set up are an all round improvement from ep2. It's not night and day better but is noticeable. I do like how Decent Monkey directs the animations now. We get actions being speed up or slowed down between and during angles and the sound effects are well integrated with the action on screen.

All that being said I still would prefer too have more control as a player during the scenes. I don't agree with you Ostego that the new system is hiding a reduction to the animation count. The old system he counted every angle change in an animation as separate. Now all the angle changes are merged into one longer animation with the camera moving on screen too be placed for the different angles. There are just as many different angles shown for each animation as there were with the old method they are just not counted separately anymore.

Ostego your English is fine and easily readable. Well at least when you put some effort in a post.:)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The old system he counted every angle change in an animation as separate. Now all the angle changes are merged into one longer animation with the camera moving on screen too be placed for the different angles. There are just as many different angles shown for each animation as there were with the old method they are just not counted separately anymore.
I had similar thoughts, but my brain was too lazy to formalize these thoughts into clear and understandable formulations. But you did it very well, thanks!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
On the new animations v the old ones. I think with the pros and cons weighed up, I prefer the old animation method. It just gave the player more interactivity and control over the length of each angle. You could watch a angle or shot that was pleasing for as long as you wanted, when clicking to continue and a close up of Steve's arse was the next angle of an animation you could move on in a second. Where now you have to wait for the animation angle to play out before the game moves on for you.

I think though that the new animations are well done and ep3s posing and set up are an all round improvement from ep2. It's not night and day better but is noticeable. I do like how Decent Monkey directs the animations now. We get actions being speed up or slowed down between and during angles and the sound effects are well integrated with the action on screen.

All that being said I still would prefer too have more control as a player during the scenes. I don't agree with you Ostego that the new system is hiding a reduction to the animation count. The old system he counted every angle change in an animation as separate. Now all the angle changes are merged into one longer animation with the camera moving on screen too be placed for the different angles. There are just as many different angles shown for each animation as there were with the old method they are just not counted separately anymore.

Ostego your English is fine and easily readable. Well at least when you put some effort in a post.:)
If I find my old post it would be good, there was compare with numbers of angles in old and new updates. But control most important thing in this rotating animation system.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In one of my conspiracy theories that I described earlier in this thread, I also touched on Biff's possible role in this whole story. Without spoilers, the theory is that Biff is very likely to know who Monica really is. He's nothing more than a hired worker, fulfilling his role as manager/director of the Fashion magazine and who, in doing so, is deliberately bullying and insulting Monica. Whether I was right about him or not, we'll find out (I hope) at the end of the game (finale of Ep4). Why I thought so and still believe so, I just can't say, because I'll have to sound off on some spoilers from ep3, and you're still in ep2).

So when I describe my attitude toward Biff and you and I decide what voltage to apply to his bare balls, I am relying on this very theory, within which there is simply no excuse for him.:devilish:

True enough, if you watch the whole picture, it smells conspiracy miles aways, but I still haven't seen anything from Biff to make me think he's involved, at least willingly or should I say, consciously.
The thing is, we don't have any reading of the PNG's thoughts like in some other games, but just their facial expressions and their looks, to try to guess what their involvement in all this shit is.
Anyway, whether Biff insults Monica for being a puppet in the boss's chair, or whether he's a conscious actor in this whole setup, he's still the same sack of shit full of himself , so you are free to turn the power to maximum for cooking his balls :devilish:

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
True enough, if you watch the whole picture, it smells conspiracy miles aways, but I still haven't seen anything from Biff to make me think he's involved, at least willingly or should I say, consciously.
The thing is, we don't have any reading of the PNG's thoughts like in some other games, but just their facial expressions and their looks, to try to guess what their involvement in all this shit is.
Anyway, whether Biff insults Monica for being a puppet in the boss's chair, or whether he's a conscious actor in this whole setup, he's still the same sack of shit full of himself , so you are free to turn the power to maximum for cooking his balls :devilish:
I don`t think too that Biff know smth more about Farm e.t.c. He`s just ugly bastard.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
i want the gym events in future updates, imagine monica's gym friends visit whore street and fucked monica for 5 dollor. the next day monica visits gym and sucked his friends for 10 dollor. i think it will be the good event:BootyTime:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
i want the gym events in future updates, imagine monica's gym friends visit whore street and fucked monica for 5 dollor. the next day monica visits gym and sucked his friends for 10 dollor. i think it will be the good event:BootyTime:
Eurrr... Could you please put in a little spoiler talking about the events after episode 2?
We would like to find out for ourselves what will happen ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don`t think too that Biff know smth more about Farm e.t.c. He`s just ugly bastard.
I'll refrain from self quoting and spoilers though, especially since you've probably seen all my posts. So, let's start at the beginning, avoiding unnecessary revealing of details from Ep3 and reasoning logically.

1. Monica is the sole owner of a multi-million dollar business that includes several organizations, including a magazine and the company of her subordinate Steve, who, if memory serves me correctly, managed the investments and financial assets of Monica's company. Monica's husband was criminally prosecuted by the state (it remains unclear in this case whether such prosecution took place, and if so, what became of the husband), one way or another, but it happened. All of the husband's debts were legally transferred to Monica. This practice exists in the laws of many countries. What's next? Next, the bailiffs (or similar organization) must collect these debts from Monica for the benefit of the state (or other affected person, if any). If Monica does not have enough money to cover the debts, she should either declare bankruptcy or try to negotiate with the authorities. Say, refinance the debt or defer its payment. If Monica declares bankruptcy, the judicial authorities can forcibly appoint a interim manager to the bankrupt company. His or her duties include the following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So what do we have in our game.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes