agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Ok, I wasn't sure

And I'm glad we can entertain you :) yes we have read the FAQ carefully, and we will replay the second visit to Marcus at the very end.
For the money, well... For now, it doesn't matter whether she keeps it or not, since she can only spend money on eating a $1 kebab a day (if you skip the discount scene with Jack, the money isn't deducted, lol), a burger at Shiny Hole, a meal at the La Grande restaurant, but you can always use Jane's ticket once a week.
Anyway, she doesn't really need to buy food since she can eat for free in her apartment in the slum or at Julia's house, and even steal it from the gas station.
And of course, occasionally buy a dress like for the events of Steve, but once again, the more the game progresses, the less dressed Monica is, so at this rate, she will finish the game completely naked, according to the magazine's new curve of course :giggle:
Don't you also need $20 a week to pay off Perry in the slums hostel to stop the debt growing each week? Or has your Monica grown fur on her tongue?;)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Don't you also need $20 a week to pay off Perry in the slums hostel to stop the debt growing each week? Or has your Monica grown fur on her tongue?;)
Hah! I wondered when and who was going to catch me with Perry's $50,000 debt. We have just started Perry's quest, and as I said recently, we are trying all the paths.... Well, the choice of paying, once again, is not interesting in itself, so let's see what happens in ep 3 (Apparently the debt only increases in ep 2) But hey, with all the odd jobs starting to pay well, the $20 can be paid off in one night by "stealing" the tips from the Shiny Hole in exchange for a little naked dance. I must say that the hair soup is not great in the slum

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
And... I would add that if you look closely at our nickname, you may discover that your suggestion isn't that far off from its meaning in my native language :sneaky:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm considered a development team person. Although I am a translator. Although, okay, the head of the game's translators. And I follow your posts closely too. I, too, am interested;)
Well, what can I say? We are honored to be the center of so much attention, although for my part, I'm more accustomed to ensuring that the attention is focused on the target of my lens. My partner, on the other hand, knows how to attract attention perfectly, having been a model for several years. Although having our own studio now, we often travel as consultants or advisors to be more acurate. This is one of the reasons why we have a lot of fun with this game and also enjoy the discussions in this thread.
So you are the official FB translator? I was wondering (don't beat me, old players of the game, I remind you that we have just started in this game :p ) Yes, so, I was wondering in what original language were the dialogues written?

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hah! I wondered when and who was going to catch me with Perry's $50,000 debt. We have just started Perry's quest, and as I said recently, we are trying all the paths.... Well, the choice of paying, once again, is not interesting in itself, so let's see what happens in ep 3 (Apparently the debt only increases in ep 2) But hey, with all the odd jobs starting to pay well, the $20 can be paid off in one night by "stealing" the tips from the Shiny Hole in exchange for a little naked dance. I must say that the hair soup is not great in the slum
As far as I know, paying off Perry's ever-growing "debt" is not yet possible, but DM mentioned earlier that Monica will one day have the opportunity to do so.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Initially all dialogs are written in Russian, as the developer is a Russian speaker.
Hah. I should have guessed that. Monica's face reminds me of some of the rare beauty Russian models. The expressions on his face are really well done. The graphic designer(s) who created his model worked really well. Yum :D

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hah. I should have guessed that. Monica's face reminds me of some of the rare beauty Russian models. The expressions on his face are really well done. The graphic designer(s) who created his model worked really well. Yum :D
Monica's face and her facial expressions are the gem of our game. In ep3, it will all go to an even higher level of quality. Her face in episode 3 is kind of a work of art. Monica is really unique and unofficially, to date, she is considered the most beautiful female protagonist among VN(3DCG) Adult games with a female МС.:love:

Also, DecentMonkey is a great master of beautiful angles and close-ups. In episode 3, the large number of renders with Monica had me in complete rapture at how sexy, classy and insanely beautifully done it is. :love: As for the rare beauty of some Russian models, I don't argue with that, they are there, which, however, is true for other Slavic countries from the Eurasian region and Eastern Europe, such as Ukraine, which is also famous for its beauties.

However, in the case of Monica's appearance, I have other associations of her origin. Of course, I am not an anthropologist at all, but it seems to me that Monica's ancestry was clearly native American Indian. Yes, it is obvious that Monica has a Europoid face (if we take the general race), but clearly with Indian roots. (imho) :)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Monica's face and her facial expressions are the gem of our game. In ep3, it will all go to an even higher level of quality. Her face in episode 3 is kind of a work of art. Monica is really unique and unofficially, to date, she is considered the most beautiful female protagonist among VN(3DCG) Adult games with a female МС.:love:

Also, DecentMonkey is a great master of beautiful angles and close-ups. In episode 3, the large number of renders with Monica had me in complete rapture at how sexy, classy and insanely beautifully done it is. :love: As for the rare beauty of some Russian models, I don't argue with that, they are there, which, however, is true for other Slavic countries from the Eurasian region and Eastern Europe, such as Ukraine, which is also famous for its beauties.

However, in the case of Monica's appearance, I have other associations of her origin. Of course, I am not an anthropologist at all, but it seems to me that Monica's ancestry was clearly native American Indian. Yes, it is obvious that Monica has a Europoid face (if we take the general race), but clearly with Indian roots. (imho) :)
you're not wrong about that. At least, I would even say that I tend to agree with all the points you mention. The beauty of Slavic women should never be disputed, although it is a completely suggestive subject. In my career, I have not only photographed young women with dream bodies and faces. But I will try to stay on track with the subject that is the object of this conversation. Yes indeed, Ukraine also has a large number of breathtaking beauty (Ahhh.... Elvira :love:)*********** And the truth must be told, there are beautiful women all around the world. Where I don't agree is when you talk about Native American ancestry. Although experts in paleoanthropology don't entirely agree on some chronological details, there is evidence that the origin of native Americans arrived (if I'm not mistaken) about 20 to 25,000 years ago on the lands of what is now Alaska, crossing a land bridge called Beringia connecting North America to Siberia. Obviously google map doesn't show this bridge at the moment lol. Then they divided into several groups. The first formed the different Indian tribes of North America (USA), a second settled in Central and South America (Latin America), and the other would now be the Eskimos. So in short....I'm right! Our sublimely beautiful, wonderful Monica is a magnificient.... Russian BITCH

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
you're not wrong about that. At least, I would even say that I tend to agree with all the points you mention. The beauty of Slavic women should never be disputed, although it is a completely suggestive subject. In my career, I have not only photographed young women with dream bodies and faces. But I will try to stay on track with the subject that is the object of this conversation. Yes indeed, Ukraine also has a large number of breathtaking beauty (Ahhh.... Elvira :love:)*********** And the truth must be told, there are beautiful women all around the world. Where I don't agree is when you talk about Native American ancestry. Although experts in paleoanthropology don't entirely agree on some chronological details, there is evidence that the origin of native Americans arrived (if I'm not mistaken) about 20 to 25,000 years ago on the lands of what is now Alaska, crossing a land bridge called Beringia connecting North America to Siberia. Obviously google map doesn't show this bridge at the moment lol. Then they divided into several groups. The first formed the different Indian tribes of North America (USA), a second settled in Central and South America (Latin America), and the other would now be the Eskimos. So in short....I'm right! Our sublimely beautiful, wonderful Monica is a magnificient.... Russian BITCH
I'm Ukrainian, I can confirm ;)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry but we hide all the best looking sheilas down here in Australia. It's a known government policy to only let hot women migrate here as well. Some nice big farms that Monica would be more than welcome to hide away in down here.:)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Sorry but we hide all the best looking sheilas down here in Australia. It's a known government policy to only let hot women migrate here as well. Some nice big farms that Monica would be more than welcome to hide away in down here.:)
And that's how Sheila, aka Monica, or Ruby to her friends, went into hiding, disguised as an illegal kangaroo. And it was there that our renamed Sheila found her Bruce. They got married and had many little kangaroos.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
:unsure: There is definitely something wrong with money. First, you can keep the rent money by clicking "skip" in the scene with Mr Kebab, and now when you fail to win the competition by dancing against Molly, not only do you win nothing but plus, $252 mysteriously disappeared!?
On the other hand, we really loved the bitch fight between the two. OMG what a laugh :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes