♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yep. Moreover, none of the above is implemented at all.
Oh... So we won't see any of these scenes even in the next updates. I don't know how I feel about this.
My partner hates this bastard so much that she just wants to see Monica tear his balls off.
Me on the other hand... :sneaky:

♂Brout&Minou♀, there's more detail in this post. And there's a link to a post that lists all of Monica and Biff's currently available scenes, including ep3. (spoilers)
Ok. Maybe I 'll wait till ep 3 then. Spoilers are bad. You read one thing and already want know more

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Oh... So we won't see any of these scenes even in the next updates. I don't know how I feel about this.
My partner hates this bastard so much that she just wants to see Monica tear his balls off.
Me on the other hand... :sneaky:
I agree with your partner, I have exactly the same thoughts despite being a guy. Yeah, I enjoyed all those Biff-Monica scenes, but his balls still need to be ripped off. :devilish:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
We just finished This ep 2... :whistle:
It seems that Victoria has started to rub off on Monica. Little by little, she takes a lewd path to take revenge on her enemies, and it feels great :sneaky:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Well, not like in ep 2 from ep 1, I had to copy the last save of ep 2 into the ep 3 folder, and even though all the quests were completed (except the 'endless "Go to the gym with Betty"), I had to answer a few questions because the game considered that all the quests were not completed. Weird :unsure:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Well, not like in ep 2 from ep 1, I had to copy the last save of ep 2 into the ep 3 folder, and even though all the quests were completed (except the 'endless "Go to the gym with Betty"), I had to answer a few questions because the game considered that all the quests were not completed. Weird :unsure:
you played in ep2 with Bardie or not?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't need to copy the saves from ep2 to ep3, they should be visible automatically. (But the fact that you copied them won't make it worse). As for questions about the game, the fact that the game asks a few questions about your Monica's decisions in Ep2 is normal. This happens if the Ep2 content wasn't 100% (its ok).

Most importantly, make sure that after you do this, all of Monica's parameters are as stated (decency and corruption scale levels + amount of money show the correct value, and the built-in quest log opens and shows your quests). If all this works and matches what was in the "final" save you made in Ep2, then everything is fine and all your progress, including the values of all important variables and flags has been saved.

Reactions: EraRamp

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023
Question for Stat Lovers: Considering Monica had a body Count of 1 before the game started, Whats Monica's body count as of latest update?
Can Anyone Calculate that and make a list of All the different guys she's been with?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
you played in ep2 with Bardie or not?
The fact that the game asks questions at the start of each subsequent episode is the norm, and as for Bardie, I was thinking...When many of us finished "Ep2 v16 with Bardie" and started playing Ep3, then still (albeit formally, without any quests) Bardie in the 3rd episode was built in, and finally DM removed him, if I remember correctly, only in Ep3v4. But years go by, the "final" ver. (Ep3 v16) has already been released, in which Bardie is long gone, and how the game will behave in this case is an open question.

So, perhaps, the very occurrence of such questions (even if we assume that the player 100% passed "Ep2v16 with Bardie" and opened all possible scenes and renders) is really due to the absence of Bardie in the Ep3v16 build, but at the same time some variables "inherited" from the little asshole, in Ep3v16 may well be responsible for other events of the "Home" branch, which replaced Bardie and therefore in any case at the start of Ep3 the game will offer to answer some questions about Ep2. It would be great to clarify this point so I can put it in the FAQ. Perhaps vimmers knows more about this, he's one of the few who managed to get through the Ep2 content 100%.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes