Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I take it you didn't understand my question, or rather a statement of fact ;)
No, I see what you mean. But your phrase about the fact that perhaps "someone will definitely be unsatisfied. Maybe even me" as if a priori implies that you personally have some wishes on possible endings of the game. That's why I asked about it.;)

Reactions: wildride69

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I guess I didn't phrase it right. Somebody's still gonna be unhappy;) I'm gonna go open the door, it's stuffy:LOL:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I guess I didn't phrase it right. Somebody's still gonna be unhappy;) I'm gonna go open the door, it's stuffy:LOL:
In order not to be very disappointed, it's better to be pessimistic about it all in advance. Personally, I don't have any illusions that the developer will make all the endings that we have repeatedly suggested here. But knowing your stance on the game's story, I can see why you responded that way. That's fine (its ok). :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
where do i access the gallery in ep 1
The versions of ep1 are different. Those who started playing quite a while ago went through the version without the in-game gallery, but much later the developer made a version with a gallery. I suggest playing Ep1 w/o the gallery, then you will have a better chance that you won't get an error and you can start playing ep2 using your save from the end of ep1, made in the basement of Monica's house. (to learn how to correctly transfer a save from Ep1 to Ep2, see FAQ).

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I think the expectations for the endings of the game are very inflated. It's not safe, someone will definitely be unsatisfied. Maybe even me :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I have pretty low expectations. As long as I don't get stuck with an ending where Monica becomes a mindless slut like almost every other female protagonist game I should be happy enough. No doubt this ending will be there but as long as I have alternatives to ignore it all will be well.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes