♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You don't need to copy the saves from ep2 to ep3, they should be visible automatically. (But the fact that you copied them won't make it worse). As for questions about the game, the fact that the game asks a few questions about your Monica's decisions in Ep2 is normal. This happens if the Ep2 content wasn't 100% (its ok).

Most importantly, make sure that after you do this, all of Monica's parameters are as stated (decency and corruption scale levels + amount of money show the correct value, and the built-in quest log opens and shows your quests). If all this works and matches what was in the "final" save you made in Ep2, then everything is fine and all your progress, including the values of all important variables and flags has been saved.
All settings are correct. I know I shouldn't have had to copy the save from ep 2 to ep 3, but it's a fact. All slots were empty and it was impossible to find saves from ep 2 in ep 3. That's why I find it weird. And I can also show you the quest log and you will see that all the quests have been completed except the one mentioned above, the ones that asked you to choose between two options for obvious reasons, and the revenge quest (We finished ep 2 on Marcus quest). But it was just a remark, don't worry about it. As long as the game restarts with the correct stats :cool:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The fact that the game asks questions at the start of each subsequent episode is the norm, and as for Bardie, I was thinking...When many of us finished "Ep2 v16 with Bardie" and started playing Ep3, then still (albeit formally, without any quests) Bardie in the 3rd episode was built in, and finally DM removed him, if I remember correctly, only in Ep3v4. But years go by, the "final" ver. (Ep3 v16) has already been released, in which Bardie is long gone, and how the game will behave in this case is an open question.

So, perhaps, the very occurrence of such questions (even if we assume that the player 100% passed "Ep2v16 with Bardie" and opened all possible scenes and renders) is really due to the absence of Bardie in the Ep3v16 build, but at the same time some variables "inherited" from the little asshole, in Ep3v16 may well be responsible for other events of the "Home" branch, which replaced Bardie and therefore in any case at the start of Ep3 the game will offer to answer some questions about Ep2. It would be great to clarify this point so I can put it in the FAQ. Perhaps vimmers knows more about this, he's one of the few who managed to get through the Ep2 content 100%.
We have unlocked all the scenes in the gallery, including Bardi's, but I don't see the connection between the absence of Bardi in ep 3, and the questions asked about Steeve for example. But hey, what do I know?

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Question for Stat Lovers: Considering Monica had a body Count of 1 before the game started, Whats Monica's body count as of latest update?
Can Anyone Calculate that and make a list of All the different guys she's been with?
Using vimmers nano-molecular subatomic neural network, I calculated Monica has potentially had 47 different cocks in her mouth and 45 distinct cocks in her pussy during the course of the game. Didn't count anal but I would guess somewhere around 10.
This count was after ep3v15. Obviously it has grown since.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
he's one of the few who managed to get through the Ep2 content 100%.
actually not
it's true that i have being through 4 or 5 times
but never started marcus and revenge paths
and over 2 years since i have played eps2 properly
i have opened it many times to help other players

also missing all these achievements
sry can't post the images cos f95 says

img_9023.jpg
The uploaded file was not an image as expected.
on all images
1697598923898.png

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
We have unlocked all the scenes in the gallery, including Bardi's, but I don't see the connection between the absence of Bardi in ep 3, and the questions asked about Steeve for example. But hey, what do I know?
Then it's really weird. Well, only DecentMonkey can provide full clarity on this issue, but he visits this thread quite rarely and replies here even less often. It would probably be faster and easier to get an answer from him via his discord or patreon, but you need to be a patron of the game for that. Anyway, the main thing is that all your Monica's characteristics and history of completed quests (quest log) are saved, and therefore all her choices are saved, so we should just take these moments with "in-game poll" as a given. :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
actually not
it's true that i have being through 4 or 5 times
and over 2 years since i have played eps2 properly
i have opened it many times to help other players

also missing all these achievements
sry can't post the images cos f95 says

img_9023.jpg
The uploaded file was not an image as expected.
on all images
View attachment 3014591
I'm really surprised.o_O I can't even believe you have never seen this content. I would like to know the reason why you decided to ignore these routes, if it is not a secret, of course.:)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm really surprised.o_O I can't even believe you have never seen this content. I would like to know the reason why you decided to ignore these routes, if it is not a secret, of course.:)
it's not a secret
i just want to have all the other achievements
before starting them
but i must say mr monkey have really screwed them up
there are many there aren't replayable

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Probably busy reading the "Breeze Of Passion" thread.
Only 15 pages of discussion have appeared in the BoP thread (since June 6, 2023), which is quite telling. Basically, there is simply nothing to read and discuss there yet. There are hundreds of such games, but our FB was unique (despite the fact that we sometimes criticize this game), and will remain so in the future.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Only 15 pages of discussion have appeared in the BoP thread (since June 6, 2023), which is quite telling. Basically, there is simply nothing to read and discuss there yet. There are hundreds of such games, but our FB was unique (despite the fact that we sometimes criticize this game), and will remain so in t
It seems to me that Decent Monkey isn't even trying to make those two games, Breeze of Passion and Milfs of Something, especially interesting or unique. His plan is probably to release consistent updates with lots of high-quality pictures. Since most developers are inconsistent, it will probably be enough to stand out and attract enough supporters.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
It seems to me that Decent Monkey isn't even trying to make those two games, Breeze of Passion and Milfs of Something, especially interesting or unique. His plan is probably to release consistent updates with lots of high-quality pictures. Since most developers are inconsistent, it will probably be enough to stand out and attract enough supporters.
Clearly his aim with these two games is to be as Steam friendly as possible. Definitely not aimed at we Fashion Business fans. Which sadly suggests that once he is done with FB we will see nothing else produced anything like this game. Since his identity as Decent Monkey has been banned on Steam, it is most likely this will be the last game he does as DM. All we can hope for is him too bring this game home with a great ep4 with multiple earned and satisfying endings.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Clearly his aim with these two games is to be as Steam friendly as possible. Definitely not aimed at we Fashion Business fans. Which sadly suggests that once he is done with FB we will see nothing else produced anything like this game. Since his identity as Decent Monkey has been banned on Steam, it is most likely this will be the last game he does as DM. All we can hope for is him too bring this game home with a great ep4 with multiple earned and satisfying endings.
i would like to see FB: Origins or FB: Episodes with scenes not included in main game ;)
Like different Victoria and M&Ms activities which supposed to be but not included in game. Or 218 aftergame.
Ofc not every 9 weeks cycle, mb 4-5 months. Just little sideproject for old fans.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes