Jul 13, 2022
Idk Claire stuff in shiny hole with the boss and customers is hot side content
last time I played at the end of ep 3, she was dancing completely naked with her mask off also. and her corruption was at max 1000 and whoremeter was at max I think. when I choose "Perform daringly" on the stage, she was just showing middle finger to the crowd.

I am asking if in ep4 is there any development in this shiny hole content , where it left off ? I only play for shiny hole.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
last time I played at the end of ep 3, she was dancing completely naked with her mask off also. and her corruption was at max 1000 and whoremeter was at max I think. when I choose "Perform daringly" on the stage, she was just showing middle finger to the crowd.

I am asking if in ep4 is there any development in this shiny hole content , where it left off ? I only play for shiny hole.
Very little. As far as I remember there is only one event at Shiny Hole in Ep.4 - the glory hole one - and it is not especially great. There is a ton of events with Victoria, in the house, but Shiny Hole seems to be unloved by the developer, even though according to the poll people want to see more. Maybe Decent Monkey has not idea how to proceed with it further.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You have got to be kidding, right?? At least DM has a schedule. Unlike others who's dev cycles differ on time up to months from each other.

I think ep4 v1 was a week or two later than expected but from memory every other update has been on schedule.
That's true, and in that sense DM compares favorably to many game devs who have a lot of good wishes for an early release of the next update, but then they have a failure and everyone waits twice as long for the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what's wrong wirh ep 2 its say to wait for future updated to make progress in game
wtf is wrong with this game why i can't lvl up betty and bardie said wait for updated plot wtf
it's not easy to help you
when you not say what quest i try to do
and look in FAQ after a guide with bardie

A whole heap of stuff was cut out due to patreon rules and also to save space.
not in eps2 we have here

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
WTH just happened? I tried copying the new update over my old game but it just destroyed my game now refusing to launch..
So I deleted the old version and kept the saves but now it feels like I'm in a different game...
Almost everything that I liked is gone including the maid stuff and the secretary joined adventures...
She's all of a sudden in charge of the magazine again and everything is just shit.
It's like every decision I made has been overwritten... This is just !!! I can't even enjoy the content of my old saves as most of my saves now error on me and the rest are just not playable the game taking automatically to the new crap...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes