Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
PLEASE HELP!!! how to complete this quest?
Left click on the name of the quest and a hint will appear on the right hand side about what needs to be done. You may also want to check out the FAQ which contains a lot of useful information, incl. links to walkthroughs of FB.

Reactions: EraRamp

vragnarodaqwe

May 31, 2023
Left click on the name of the quest and a hint will appear on the right hand side about what needs to be done. You may also want to check out the FAQ which contains a lot of useful information, incl. links to walkthroughs of FB.
I read everything possible and 0 information on this quest

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I read everything possible and 0 information on this quest
I think you need Monica to "work to evening" in the office and then leave. She should run into Ryan and follow him to his place. After the first visit his studio should show up on the map.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
next day and next next next days
i`m for test, finish game 1 more time, and no work this quest
I'd say the best solution would be to send the save to the DecentMonkey in a PM, but it's worth considering that he's on the forum quite rarely. There is also discord where you can contact him, but its available to subscribers of his patreon. As an option, try to describe the situation and send your save file to decentmonkeybox@gmail.com If the developer has time, he may be able to help you. There is also our esteemed techno-guru vimmers , for whom RenPy is more than just a set of vowels and consonants, but you'll have to wait for him to be online first. In the meantime, post your save here and send it (with a description of the problem) to the dev's e-mail address. Maybe something will come out of it, or maybe some other players will be able to help (from those who know RenPy). :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i complete all game, this quest dont trigger
after click on ryan studia "I have nothing else to do here"
and after "work to evening" nothing happens

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes