fioaja

Oct 13, 2021
What's the issue if there is no click menu? I'm stuck right at the begining of episode one as i can't wake her up, because there is no left click menu.

fioaja

Oct 13, 2021
Thanks, but that unfortunately does not solve my Problem, so maybe you can babystep me. Here is what i do: I hover the mouse over Monica and she becomes highlighted, but no "touch menu" to be seen. Left clicking her has no effect either.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thanks, but that unfortunately does not solve my Problem, so maybe you can babystep me. Here is what i do: I hover the mouse over Monica and she becomes highlighted, but no "touch menu" to be seen. Left clicking her has no effect either.
strange
which version are it
1,0 or 1,1
and where did you get it from (host or torrent )

Reactions: EraRamp

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
1699007091484.png

Weekly Report

Hello, guys! We're excited to share some fantastic news with you.
In September, we conducted a series of polls, the results of which determined the creation one of a scene for the current update. We want to express our immense gratitude to everyone who participated in these surveys. Your opinions are of great importance to us.
Now, let's get down to business! The latest poll focused on choosing fetishes to be included in the scene created based on your votes. The voting results clearly showed that there is an undisputed leader and favorite. And here's the main news: in this update, you'll be able to enjoy more than one scene with this fetish.

We are getting close to completing the rendering process, and animations production is in its final stages. There's just a little left to do - finalize the scripting and conduct game testing, and you'll be able to fully enjoy our hard work and the game.
And there's one more exciting piece of news! We know that some of you are fans of scenes involving Fred. So, in this update, you can look forward to a fantastic scene featuring Lady Monica and Fred.
Thank you for your attention! Stay tuned for updates and stay with us!

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I feel that home stuff is the least interesting part of the game. People want more the Shiny Hole, the falling path, photoshoots, good Philip's events, a few like stuff with Victoria. But I don't remember anyone saying here that they are waiting impatiently for new scenes with Fred or Ralph...
I wonder why people vote for group sex...I mean it is already in almost every update. Rope bondage, latex, cosplay, dogging (I guess it means public sex).. that would be fun since there are no events including that in the game for now. Something new for a change.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I feel that home stuff is the least interesting part of the game. People want more the Shiny Hole, the falling path, photoshoots, good Philip's events, a few like stuff with Victoria. But I don't remember anyone saying here that they are waiting impatiently for new scenes with Fred or Ralph...

I wonder why people vote for group sex...I mean it is already in almost every update. Rope bondage, latex, cosplay, dogging (I guess it means public sex).. that would be fun since there are no events including that in the game for now. Something new for a change.
check comments on Patreon. It`s all about Fred and Julia.
About vote polls - there is opportunity to make unique scene, but ppls vote for just another scene in slums with group sex.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Lol, it seems to me that even the slums are too "hardcore" for some people :D Some people try to "keep" this game as generic as possible.
Then these people should support 2 other DM games that are just made for this kind of "vanilla" audience. In general, the problem is not the game, but the "pink snot" fans, who by an oversight of nature happen to be subscribers of Fashion Business, who vote for endless group sex scenes instead of doing something really unique and hardcore for once.
check comments on Patreon. It`s all about Fred and Julia.
Oh, fuck! Fred and Julia again. :devilish: I urgently need to get to that room where the Japanese blow off steam by smashing and destroying things.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 3056973

Weekly Report

Hello, guys! We're excited to share some fantastic news with you.
In September, we conducted a series of polls, the results of which determined the creation one of a scene for the current update. We want to express our immense gratitude to everyone who participated in these surveys. Your opinions are of great importance to us.
Now, let's get down to business! The latest poll focused on choosing fetishes to be included in the scene created based on your votes. The voting results clearly showed that there is an undisputed leader and favorite. And here's the main news: in this update, you'll be able to enjoy more than one scene with this fetish.

We are getting close to completing the rendering process, and animations production is in its final stages. There's just a little left to do - finalize the scripting and conduct game testing, and you'll be able to fully enjoy our hard work and the game.
And there's one more exciting piece of news! We know that some of you are fans of scenes involving Fred. So, in this update, you can look forward to a fantastic scene featuring Lady Monica and Fred.
Thank you for your attention! Stay tuned for updates and stay with us!
Something tells me that if they added the "Milfs & Vanilla Sex" fetish here and combined it in the same line with the "Cuckolding" fetish, all the votes from subscribers chewing on pink snot would go to that option. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes