vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys,

small issue with Ep3v16.

I built a new PC and so I had no saves, so I decided to get myself an official version of EP1, EP2v16, EP3v16 and EP4v3 with Extras from Patreon. Activated everything, etc. no issues.

I've played throught EP1 and EP2, no issues. But now I am stuck in EP3v16 with only 3 things left open.

Work on the Streets - Working for Mommy: Servicing the technician - simply no idea how to start this. When I go to mommy and talk to her I only ever get the already completed 3 options "blue day, red day, yellow day".

Office - Philip the investor (starting the basement or paying him 50k) - as far as I understand doing this is useless since the basement still isn't finished in EP4v3, correct?

Office - Steve the investor (can't start this, always says this will continue in EP4... I have read that there is a bug with this and I need to load from EP3v15, but since I directly played EP3v16 how can this happen to me? Is there another fix than getting a EP3v15 save which might set me dozens of hours back?)

Now I tried to just jump into EP4v3, but there is a big gap in the story it seems, because Biff is gone and Monica has her office back, even tho I still lack those 2 investors.

Any tipps would be very much appreciated!
read FAQ 1.4.24
I reported the „Steve“ Bug (same problem)
Perhaps you can report the bug too!
read FAQ 1.4.24
but since I directly played EP3v16
since you have v16 you also have v15
so finish that tiffany quest first. that's where you shall find your previous save
Now I tried to just jump into EP4v3, but there is a big gap in the story it seems, because Biff is gone and Monica has her office back, even tho I still lack those 2 investors
we all have this
under 1.5.3 in FAQ you can find saves

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2023
I am currently playing EP3, wonder if Monica and Melanie will get a chance to revenge on Victoria? Or will it be something on EP4?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I am currently playing EP3, wonder if Monica and Melanie will get a chance to revenge on Victoria? Or will it be something on EP4?
No one but the developer knows that. But as of right now, there is still no global revenge on Victoria (alas). I mean, there are some slivers, like one event in ep3 where Victoria was badly embarrassed and humiliated (also, this event is very funny), but I can't call it a full-fledged revenge for everything she did to Monica and Melanie. Perhaps, something similar to Revenge will be closer to the end of the whole game (ep4), but right now the developer will definitely not remove Victoria from the chessboard, as there are too many events tied on her. (imo)

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Work on the Streets - Working for Mommy: Servicing the technician - simply no idea how to start this. When I go to mommy and talk to her I only ever get the already completed 3 options "blue day, red day, yellow day".
On the second coloured day "red day" there are two options for "Monica's client". The first is the one you have played with the guy in the car with the itch on his arse. It is the one in "competition with girls" on the bottom after the three other girl competitions. The other that you have missed is available directly under the "competition with girls" labeled "Monica's client". It is unclear but the two "Monica's client" options are two different clients.

Office - Philip the investor (starting the basement or paying him 50k) - as far as I understand doing this is useless since the basement still isn't finished in EP4v3, correct?
There have been 3 of the expected 7 days of Monica's stay in Phillip's basement completed. Day 1 is in ep3. Day 2 and 3 are in ep4. Worth playing now. Just keep separate saves for Monica's path too Phillip's basement.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
On the second coloured day "red day" there are two options for "Monica's client". The first is the one you have played with the guy in the car with the itch on his arse. It is the one in "competition with girls" on the bottom after the three other girl competitions. The other that you have missed is available directly under the "competition with girls" labeled "Monica's client". It is unclear but the two "Monica's client" options are two different clients.
Players have been asking about this for a number of times, and we have had answers, but they (imo) have been rather vague, as they were taken, so to speak, from the "far corners of memory". Your answer to this topic is the most clear and precise, so I added it to the FAQ (1.4.21). Thanks!

Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Okay, I'm now closing in on what I presume will be the end of chapter 2 and I have a question:

Does this constant song and dance of "I WILL NEVER DO IT!" "YOU WILL DO IT OR ELSE...!" "Okay, I will do it..." ever end? It really gets a bit old. :HideThePain:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Okay, I'm now closing in on what I presume will be the end of chapter 2 and I have a question:

Does this constant song and dance of "I WILL NEVER DO IT!" "YOU WILL DO IT OR ELSE...!" "Okay, I will do it..." ever end? It really gets a bit old. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

The point is that Monica is constantly struggling with circumstances and is simply not ready to accept defeat, on the contrary, she is going to come out of this fight a winner. Besides, accepting defeat under the circumstances would mean that this game can end right now. That was the original message of the game - "I am (dev.) going to give you an arrogant and very beautiful bitch who must suffer".

Anyway, we're waiting for the finale of ep4, there should be about 8 different endings.Despite the colossal amount of assumptions and guesses expressed by all of us (players in this thread), no one knows how this epic will actually end and whether Monica will win at all. So the intrigue remains, and as long as there is intrigue, there is interest in FB.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The point is that Monica is constantly struggling with circumstances and is simply not ready to accept defeat, on the contrary, she is going to come out of this fight a winner. Besides, accepting defeat under the circumstances would mean that this game can end right now. That was the original message of the game - "I am (dev.) going to give you an arrogant and very beautiful bitch who must suffer".
I'm aware of that, but when she gets put into her place by Biff for like the 20th time, it just makes her look utterly stupid. :KEK:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1699458967360.png

Hey there! Get ready because the next big update is right around the corner!

Lady Backfett is about to attend another husband casting, and the next candidate is definitely not Mr. Campbell. However, maybe he has a more interesting offer for Monica?

Or perhaps, to heck with him and his offers? Maybe Monica should drop everything and run away with a suitcase! With Fred? Or with Julia? Or even with Claire? Ha-ha-ha! What do you think?

Stay with us, and very soon, you'll find out what Monica decides!

1699458946113.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Lady Backfett is about to attend another husband casting, and the next candidate is definitely not Mr. Campbell. However, maybe he has a more interesting offer for Monica?

Or perhaps, to heck with him and his offers? Maybe Monica should drop everything and run away with a suitcase! With Fred? Or with Julia? Or even with Claire? Ha-ha-ha! What do you think?

Stay with us, and very soon, you'll find out what Monica decides!
Yeah,
01.jpg
I choose Monica and Claire! :love:

Fuck this shit!.jpg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes