Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But 10% could be most cruel - he stands behind farmers as old founder of all this shit)))
Now that's an interesting theory, something to think about). Although I am inclined to believe that there is an equal hierarchy without a leader in the cult of "Farmers", since all its members are extremely powerful politicians and officials who are not ready to submit to each other.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Now that's an interesting theory, something to think about). Although I am inclined to believe that there is an equal hierarchy without a leader in the cult of "Farmers", since all its members are extremely powerful politicians and officials who are not ready to submit to each other.
There are always honorary old members in such communities

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
try to search - it was 100% asked here.
Yeah, it was asked multiple times, but no one ever got a definitive answer. :HideThePain:

I don't know...maybe there is some randomness involved, but I can either join Julia in the evening (which doesn't count for this entry) or shower alone without Julia joining through the day, even if the is standing in her apartment.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, it was asked multiple times, but no one ever got a definitive answer. :HideThePain:

I don't know...maybe there is some randomness involved, but I can either join Julia in the evening (which doesn't count for this entry) or shower alone without Julia joining through the day, even if the is standing in her apartment.
Stan answered you couple of posts before)) its "day"

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

For this quest during the "evening" go to the bathroom. If Julia is in the shower already, leave the bathroom for the main room with the bed. Julia should show up there. Then go back in the bathroom, it should be empty. Click on the shower head, start a shower and Julia will show up wanting to join in.

Reactions: EraRamp and Ostego

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Stan answered you couple of posts before)) its "day"
That doesn't work though...

I don't know...maybe it has some additional triggers that the log doesn't show and it seems I'm not the only one who struggled with this.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Ostego, we have new players in the thread. It's best to use inline spoilers.)
I think the only time spoilers need to be used is if we are talking about a new update that hasn't been shared on this site yet or has only been available less than a week. Anything that has been available to download more than a week can openly be talked about without a spoiler tag. When I visit other game threads I don't expect spoiler tags all over the place because I'm not up with the latest updates. If being spoiled worries one so much they should stay away or read with extreme caution.

I put any speculation about future updates or sharing any theories about endings and such as having a spoiler tag unneeded as well.
Theories are not spoilers nor is speculation. Often they can open you up to possibilities you might not had considered.

Reactions: Mr.Music

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
For this quest during the "evening" go to the bathroom. If Julia is in the shower already, leave the bathroom for the main room with the bed. Julia should show up there. Then go back in the bathroom, it should be empty. Click on the shower head, start a shower and Julia will show up wanting to join in.
Thanks, but I already tried that and it didn't work. :unsure:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, but I already tried that and it didn't work. :unsure:
That's weird. Skip a few days or a week and see if it triggers. This is a one time event, not repeatable like the other Julia interactions. Are you sure you haven't already done the event? Are you playing ep2 or ep3? Don't think it will trigger in ep3.
Also try it during the "day" after Julia gets up on a Sunday when Julia doesn't go to work.

Edit: Actually it will play every time in ep3. Only a one off in ep2.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

in the morning after wake up try to do some of the other quest
you already done
like making breakfast

and the game will tell you when she goes to the shower
when it does, use the minimap to get directly there

you can also upload your save here
and 1 of us can try it

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
in the morning after wake up try to do some of the other quest
you already done
like making breakfast

and the game will tell you when she goes to the shower
when it does, use the minimap to get directly there

you can also upload your save here
and 1 of us can try it

He is trying to trigger the event where Julia joins Monica in the shower not the one where Monica joins Julia. The shower needs to be empty when Monica gets in. Don't know why he is having issues, it works every time on my end.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
He is trying to trigger the event where Julia joins Monica in the shower not the one where Monica joins Julia. The shower needs to be empty when Monica gets in. Don't know why he is having issues, it works every time on my end.
I have this event triggered without problems as well, but for some reason it's filed away in my memory that sending Monica to the shower should be done in the afternoon (day), not in the evening. (I could be wrong)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have this event triggered without problems as well, but for some reason it's filed away in my memory that sending Monica to the shower should be done in the afternoon (day), not in the evening. (I could be wrong)
have the feeling that he use a compressed version

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yeah it is a bit of a strange event. I can trigger it any "evening" as I described in an earlier post. It can also trigger during the day on Sunday when Julia is home at that time. In ep2 it will only trigger once. In ep3 you can repeat it 100 times if it floats your boat.:unsure:

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes