qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Or perhaps, to heck with him and his offers? Maybe Monica should drop everything and run away with a suitcase! With Fred? Or with Julia? Or even with Claire? Ha-ha-ha! What do you think?
It is not that much money considering the lifestyle Monica was used to and aims to return. There is no point in running away with it, less so with Fred and Julia.)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It is not that much money considering the lifestyle Monica was used to and aims to return. There is no point in running away with it, less so with Fred and Julia.)
yeap. it`s ~190 000 $ in this suitcase.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't really like the idea of casting husbands for Monica. Something tells me that it won't do Monica any good in the long run, and she definitely won't get the huge money (dowry) that was talked about at the investor meeting. But even if I'm wrong and Monica gets that money, I don't see her as someone's trophy wife. [/SPOILER]
The husband castings are all for the husbands not Monica and will no doubt do her no good. I think these are my most anticipated upcoming scenes. Looking forward to all of them. On being a trophy wife, definitely not her style but if your conspiracy is correct it is what her husband wanted. Or maybe he just wanted some action once in a while.
The husband's friend being the judge of the castings does add a new level of interest.

Given everything we've seen so far (including the contents of Philip's basement), this leads me to think of my favorite conspiracy theory:illuminati:involving not only the "Farmers" but also her supposedly missing husband. Well, the investors themselves have no value as husbands - they're just plain assholes (some more, some less) who certainly don't deserve a woman like Monica. (imo)[/SPOILER]
Depending on your point of view these investors either don't deserve Monica as a wife or they all do.:)

What is your best guess for what the case of money is for? Mine is money for Monica to promote a new outfit or product of Mr Campbell's in a new photoshoot or video.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The husband castings are all for the husbands not Monica and will no doubt do her no good. I think these are my most anticipated upcoming scenes. Looking forward to all of them. On being a trophy wife, definitely not her style but if your conspiracy is correct it is what her husband wanted. Or maybe he just wanted some action once in a while.
The husband's friend being the judge of the castings does add a new level of interest.
I keep getting the feeling that this is all nothing more than a test and a way to find out how deep Monica is willing to fall. Maybe it's revenge on her husband's part, maybe it's something else if we assume that the husband is acting in concert with the Farmers, but my conspiracy theory is that Monica is likely to meet her missing husband at the very end of the game, and the way she acts during this casting could have a definite impact on the outcome of that meeting and on one of the endings of the game. I.e. my point is that the idea of casting husbands might not be at all what most people think it is (Monica and one of those assholes getting married).:illuminati:
What is your best guess for what the case of money is for? Mine is money for Monica to promote a new outfit or product of Mr Campbell's in a new photoshoot or video.
As for the money, your suggestion of a photo shoot/product promotion makes sense, but I'm leaning toward the other option - the money issue is probably just a way to buy Monica's loyalty to Campbell so that when X time comes, she'll choose him. Of course, we'll be shown Monica's sex scene with Campbell (and knowing his proclivities, we can assume that other people will be involved), and the money briefcase will serve as an incentive.

That is, the briefcase could serve two purposes - to win Monica's future loyalty by capitalizing on her need for money, and at the same time to induce her to do something particularly perverse during her date with Campbell. Monica no longer reports to Biff and is now technically back in charge of her magazine, and Campbell has repeatedly stated that he is a staunch opponent of blackmail and coercion, so instead of blackmail, "good old-fashioned bribery" with money will be used.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I keep getting the feeling that this is all nothing more than a test and a way to find out how deep Monica is willing to fall. Maybe it's revenge on her husband's part, maybe it's something else if we assume that the husband is acting in concert with the Farmers, but my conspiracy theory is that Monica is likely to meet her missing husband at the very end of the game, and the way she acts during this casting could have a definite impact on the outcome of that meeting and on one of the endings of the game. I.e. my point is that the idea of casting husbands might not be at all what most people think it is (Monica and one of those assholes getting married).:illuminati:

As for the money, your suggestion of a photo shoot/product promotion makes sense, but I'm leaning toward the other option - the money issue is probably just a way to buy Monica's loyalty to Campbell so that when X time comes, she'll choose him. Of course, we'll be shown Monica's sex scene with Campbell (and knowing his proclivities, we can assume that other people will be involved), and the money briefcase will serve as an incentive.

That is, the briefcase could serve two purposes - to win Monica's future loyalty by capitalizing on her need for money, and at the same time to induce her to do something particularly perverse during her date with Campbell. Monica no longer reports to Biff and is now technically back in charge of her magazine, and Campbell has repeatedly stated that he is a staunch opponent of blackmail and coercion, so instead of blackmail, "good old-fashioned bribery" with money will be used.
I agree that Monica will not marry any of the investors. As for the husband all we can do is guess and speculate.

It's said in the spoiler blurb that the casting isn't Campbell's and that he has some offer for her. Is this our promised group sex scene maybe? He does like to watch.

Either way it is a good spoiler to kick off with.

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Is this our promised group sex scene maybe?
I hope for 1 in Basement (it`s already time to earn points, and mb Farmer from day 3 will participate in it as he said before)
2nd sounds good for yacht)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I hope for 1 in Basement (it`s already time to earn points, and mb Farmer from day 3 will participate in it as he said before)
2nd sounds good for yacht)
Will there be any basement stuff this update?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I agree that Monica will not marry any of the investors. As for the husband all we can do is guess and speculate.

It's said in the spoiler blurb that the casting isn't Campbell's and that he has some offer for her. Is this our promised group sex scene maybe? He does like to watch.

Either way it is a good spoiler to kick off with.
As for the casting not being for Mr. Campbell, I have to admit I'm surprised by that description. :unsure: I thought there was a direct hint in the last update that the next casting would be for Campbell, not someone else. Yes, you and I agreed that it would most likely be some kind of lewd group scene for him, but then there's a reasonable question. If Monica doesn't get cast with "another investor", then that investor will be cheated by Monica and Campbell and won't get the promised date with her.

Unless you turn on another conspiracy theory:illuminati: and imagine a situation where Campbell bribed one of the investors in advance to give up his claim on Monica. But then what about the "independent judging" of Monica's husband's friend, did he bribe him too? All in all, it all looks pretty weird and quite intriguing and my speculation ends there. We'll see what actually happens there.)

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
As for the casting not being for Mr. Campbell, I have to admit I'm surprised by that description. :unsure: I thought there was a direct hint in the last update that the next casting would be for Campbell, not someone else. Yes, you and I agreed that it would most likely be some kind of lewd group scene for him, but then there's a reasonable question. If Monica doesn't get cast with "another investor", then that investor will be cheated by Monica and Campbell and won't get the promised date with her.

Unless you turn on another conspiracy theory:illuminati: and imagine a situation where Campbell bribed one of the investors in advance to give up his claim on Monica. But then what about the "independent judging" of Monica's husband's friend, did he bribe him too? All in all, it all looks pretty weird and quite intriguing and my speculation ends there. We'll see what actually happens there.)
Dunno why u think that Mr.05-30 would be next.
Obviously he`s last boss of casting (with his own gameend). Btw i can`t say his too bad man. He`s honest with Monica.
But he could gave some attention to Melanie at last photoshoot...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Dunno why u think that Mr.05-30 would be next.
Obviously he`s last boss of casting (with his own gameend). Btw i can`t say his too bad man. He`s honest with Monica.
But he could gave some attention to Melanie at last photoshoot...
Because it seemed to me that in the last update, in the husbands casting event, there was a phrase explicitly saying that Campbell should be next. Maybe I misread something, stuff happens.

He may not be an evil person, but in this game, you can't trust just about anyone (with rare exceptions like Claire and Monica's secretary). Which means that we can't rule out the possibility that Campbell is really well aware of Monica's true state of affairs (at least, we already know for sure that he is aware that Monica is having problems with the lack of personal documents), and knowing even just that, it wouldn't be hard for him to put 2+2 together and use it to his advantage.

Anyway, this "honesty" of his is only in words so far, and in reality everything turns out to be "the old scheme", when Monica is forced to do something she doesn't want to do. (photo shoot "Butterfly in a cage", scene on the yacht, etc.), just using instead of blackmail slightly different methods - deceptive promises and bribery.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Because it seemed to me that in the last update, in the husbands casting event, there was a phrase explicitly saying that Campbell should be next. Maybe I misread something, stuff happens.

He may not be an evil person, but in this game, you can't trust just about anyone (with rare exceptions like Claire and Monica's secretary). Which means that we can't rule out the possibility that Campbell is really well aware of Monica's true state of affairs (at least, we already know for sure that he is aware that Monica is having problems with the lack of personal documents), and knowing even just that, it wouldn't be hard for him to put 2+2 together and use it to his advantage.

Anyway, this "honesty" of his is only in words so far, and in reality everything turns out to be "the old scheme", when Monica is forced to do something she doesn't want to do. (photo shoot "Butterfly in a cage", scene on the yacht, etc.), just using instead of blackmail slightly different methods - deceptive promises and bribery.
Atleast he give honest options - without underwater rocks. Wanna money or smth - blowjob. Eye for eye.
Not as Steve, or Philip (ok, he`s honesty too enought, but he didn`t announce all competitions in basement before it started)

Sachin Lamba

Mar 27, 2023
My Guess is apart from two maybe All the investors does know about Monica's true condition and have known since the start and are all a part of the whole scheme to bring her down. And Steve Philip and Campbell are just the clever
ones using that to their advantage the most.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
My Guess is apart from two maybe All the investors does know about Monica's true condition and have known since the start and are all a part of the whole scheme to bring her down. And Steve Philip and Campbell are just the clever
I believe it's just the opposite. Almost none of the investors know anything except Steve and Philip (which is already a proven fact). There are several other people directly or indirectly involved in the global conspiracy against Monica, but I'm sure there are no investors other than S and F. among them. The only thing I have doubts about is Campbell, but that only concerns the sincerity of his intentions. That he is not directly involved with the people who own the Farm (unlike the same Philip) I am almost certain of.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Steve 50/50
Phillip 70/30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Campbell 10/90 - he seems to be just reech old pervert with his own rules about all this. But 10% could be most cruel - he stands behind farmers as old founder of all this shit)))

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes