Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah it is a bit of a strange event. I can trigger it any "evening" as I described in an earlier post. It can also trigger during the day on Sunday when Julia is home at that time. In ep2 it will only trigger once. In ep3 you can repeat it 100 times if it floats your boat.:unsure:
I pretty much tried any combination now and nothing worked, so I moved on to the 2nd Marcus events to move to Ep. 3 now.

And as far as I see I just have the activated 1080p version of Ep. 2 from the Op.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I pretty much tried any combination now and nothing worked, so I moved on to the 2nd Marcus events to move to Ep. 3 now.

And as far as I see I just have the activated 1080p version of Ep. 2 from the Op.
When you get to ep3 you will be able to do this event by just having Monica take a shower on her own any time Julia is at home. There are two events that follow this one that can be played in ep3 as well. One is done by talking to Julia in the office during the day and choosing "strengthening the relationship". The other is after making breakfast and having Julia come on to Monica. Choose "just talk to her" and then choose "leave". Go to the bathroom and click on Julia sitting on the toilet.

These events don't show up in the event list in ep3 but can be played in ep3 just like all the rest of Julia's interactions you have already played through in ep2

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
0630f49d85faabdc84be767d3e62aa55.jpeg

It's already the fourth day at Philip's, and judging by the confusion and fear on this pet's face, something unexpected awaits.
Spoiler: this has never happened in our game before!
Philip introduces Monica to new unexplored things. Will she miss the time spent with him when it's all over? Or maybe she'll choose to stay with him forever.
cc6a758aa61231695cc9c96b90f751b1.png

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Only two spoilers, one not to my taste. However, DM had alluded to a gang-bang in his recent poll. Could somebody, please, update me - is my darling Monica gonna get gang-banged by a whole bunch of men?
Poll for future scene

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Only two spoilers, one not to my taste. However, DM had alluded to a gang-bang in his recent poll. Could somebody, please, update me - is my darling Monica gonna get gang-banged by a whole bunch of men?
you need to wait for the spoiler like everyone else

Reactions: EraRamp

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
You can see the edge of the big receptacle vase in front of her (at the intersection with the pet necklace) + she's kneeling vs. the other character. That would still be less demeaning that the pee shower Monica has already been exposed to (outside of the gang variable a la Melanie and with male audience only).

Capture455.JPG

Capture457.JPG

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You can see the edge of the big receptacle vase in front of her (at the intersection with the pet necklace) + she's kneeling vs. the other character. That would still be less demeaning that the pee shower Monica has already been exposed to (outside of the gang variable a la Melanie and with male audience only).

View attachment 3076619

View attachment 3076621
Yes, the "golden rain" scene for Melanie was beautiful (in my personal opinion, one of the best), but it's not very clear to me what it has to do with the Monica scene that no one has seen yet? (Ep4 v4) You are appealing to this now, aren't you, or did I misunderstand you? I didn't understand what you were trying to say with your post. :unsure:

Last edited:

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 3075831

It's already the fourth day at Philip's, and judging by the confusion and fear on this pet's face, something unexpected awaits.
Spoiler: this has never happened in our game before!
Philip introduces Monica to new unexplored things. Will she miss the time spent with him when it's all over? Or maybe she'll choose to stay with him forever.
View attachment 3075840
Monica drinks Philip's sperm

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes