Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I was hoping for a little image, just to dream during the weekend.

Unfortunately I do not have any backup game to Fashion Business.. all the games posted on F95 offend my dick how vanilla and boring they are.
So you and I are playing some different games. As for me, you can find enough decent and not vanilla games on f95, although, of course, there are many times more vanilla and boring ones.

Reactions: EraRamp

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
So you and I are playing some different games. As for me, you can find enough decent and not vanilla games on f95, although, of course, there are many times more vanilla and boring ones.
I was too harsh with my previous comment.. there are of course more interesting and "adventurous" games out there.. it is just.. I am waiting for updates :eek::eek::eek::eek:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Unfortunately I do not have any backup game to Fashion Business.. all the games posted on F95 offend my dick how vanilla and boring they are.
Well, Fashion Business is mostly vanilla itself, except for piss events. What makes it stand out is it is one of the very few good female protagonist games. Most of female protagonist games are either those primitive Japanese RPGM ones or happy whore simulators.

Reactions: EraRamp and nibagat

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Well, Fashion Business is mostly vanilla itself, except for piss events. What makes it stand out is it is one of the very few good female protagonist games. Most of female protagonist games are either those primitive Japanese RPGM ones or happy whore simulators.
Totally Agree!!

Japanese, monster, blue|green|pink hair I cannot do.

I was hoping for some fap material to have during this cold weekend:rolleyes:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So people want more Fred and his magic cock! To be fair I think his scenes while playing out have been okay. The problem is Monica seems a different woman leading into these scenes. Lets hope DM doesn't have her doing chores again just so Fred will fuck her. To me this path has become the weakest by far.

Other than Monica's recent uncharacteristic reaction to Fred I think the rest of the home storyline has improved as of late. It's the most interesting it has been since Bardie was around. I like Ralph playing the two Betty's off each other, even Julia coming back to the mansion is a better use of her character than having her and Monica hanging around in Julia's apartment doing chores and going on the odd date.

I'm happy for more group scenes, though I didn't vote for that. Considering group sex usually has multiple penetrations and can lead to Bukkake like events, I don't consider these vanilla but what is vanilla or not, is definitely in the eye of the beholder. The group sex scenes have been some of the best in the game so far and I'm sure he will make then interesting.
It could of been worse. At least foot fetish didn't win.:D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
So people want more Fred and his magic cock! To be fair I think his scenes while playing out have been okay. The problem is Monica seems a different woman leading into these scenes. Lets hope DM doesn't have her doing chores again just so Fred will fuck her. To me this path has become the weakest by far.

Other than Monica's recent uncharacteristic reaction to Fred I think the rest of the home storyline has improved as of late. It's the most interesting it has been since Bardie was around. I like Ralph playing the two Betty's off each other, even Julia coming back to the mansion is a better use of her character than having her and Monica hanging around in Julia's apartment doing chores and going on the odd date.

I'm happy for more group scenes, though I didn't vote for that. Considering group sex usually has multiple penetrations and can lead to Bukkake like events, I don't consider these vanilla but what is vanilla or not is definitely in the eye of the beholder. The group sex scenes have been some of the best in the game so far and I'm sure he will make then interesting.
It could of been worse. At least foot fetish didn't win.:D
I still believe there is a little space for the neighbour and punks..

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
All true, and it's an issue that has me (as well as you) very stressed out. I hope the DM remains adamant that we don't get Fred's personal happy slut instead of Monica. But for now, I'm very distrustful of possible new scenes with Fred. And it's because of Monica's atypical behavior.
Other than Monica's recent uncharacteristic reaction to Fred I think the rest of the home storyline has improved as of late. It's the most interesting it has been since Bardie was around. I like Ralph playing the two Betty's off each other, even Julia coming back to the mansion is a better use of her character than having her and Monica hanging around in Julia's apartment doing chores and going on the odd date
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm happy for more group scenes, though I didn't vote for that. Considering group sex usually has multiple penetrations and can lead to Bukkake like events, I don't consider these vanilla but what is vanilla or not is definitely in the eye of the beholder. The group sex scenes have been some of the best in the game so far and I'm sure he will make then interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Stan5851 I wont quote your post because you put it under a spoiler tag for some reason. You are the biggest spoiler tag enthusiast in this thread.:)
When I wrote that the home storyline is the most interesting it's been since the Bardie days I'm referring to the ep4 scenes. I agree the ep3 home storyline was the weakest of that episode. The plodding Monica and Ralph relationship, the waste of time of Betty and the neighbour and our shared favourite, Fred and his magic cock. The other weak storyline was Julia. It had an early park date that was way longer than it should have been. It then had some iterating scenes of Monica and Julia in her apartment that did nothing but go over old ground and was just treading water for the rest of the episode. Which is why I'm happy to have Julia thrown into the home storyline. The only thing keeping Julia's path from my personal least liked of ep3 was that it was propped up by Fred's rock hard magic cock.

So the home is only improved because it was coming from an all time low and Julia being there hopefully will give her path some purpose again. With the exception of a couple of other scenes the rest of ep3 was good to excellent.

Agree that the group scenes will benefit from multiple kinks being involved. I fully expect that will be the case. Maybe he could leave the foot fetish stuff out.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Stan5851 I wont quote your post because you put it under a spoiler tag for some reason. You are the biggest spoiler tag enthusiast in this thread.:)
When I wrote that the home storyline is the most interesting it's been since the Bardie days I'm referring to the ep4 scenes. I agree the ep3 home storyline was the weakest of that episode. The plodding Monica and Ralph relationship, the waste of time of Betty and the neighbour and our shared favourite, Fred and his magic cock. The other weak storyline was Julia. It had an early park date that was way longer than it should have been. It then had some iterating scenes of Monica and Julia in her apartment that did nothing but go over old ground and was just treading water for the rest of the episode. Which is why I'm happy to have Julia thrown into the home storyline. The only thing keeping Julia's path from my personal least liked of ep3 was that it was propped up by Fred's rock hard magic cock.

So the home is only improved because it was coming from an all time low and Julia being there hopefully will give her path some purpose again. With the exception of a couple of other scenes the rest of ep3 was good to excellent.

Agree that the group scenes will benefit from multiple kinks being involved. I fully expect that will be the case. Maybe he could leave the foot fetish stuff out.:rolleyes:
agn25, I am "the biggest fan of spoilers in this thread" for a reason.:) The thing is that often my posts involuntarily get quite large and I put them under a spoiler because of respect for the people around me, those who read this thread, thus making it easier to navigate and view the posts on the page. I don't view f95 via smartphone, but I know that there are such people, and displays of smartphones are many times smaller than diagonals of modern monitors, so on a smartphone a large message will take even longer to scroll through. I assume that those who are really interested in what I wrote will just click on the spoiler and read it).

BTW, you are right, I don't understand why this foot fetish appeared in our game. If it is a personal fetish of the DM, I can still understand (as they say, "my game - my rules"), but if it is just a "tribute to fashion", then I would certainly not call foot fetish "fashionable" and it is rather marginal and not mainstream fetish. (But that's my opinion, foot fetishists would probably disagree with me).

There are already too many kinks and fetishes in the game that have yet to be implemented, so spending the effort and time to create entire scenes with a foot fetish that only 17 people voted for made no sense in the past and won't make sense in the future. It would have been better to implement something from the arsenal of BDSM, which 100 people voted for and was the second most popular after group sex. Or the same "rope bondage" (which comes in a separate line in the voting) or fisting. The scene with the medical exam in Philip's basement and Monica's fisting was pretty hot (imo). Yes, the same "orgasm control" (71 votes) looks very promising and a hypothetical scene with that fetish could be very hot and it would be a good test for Monica in Philip's basement.

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 3056973

Weekly Report

Hello, guys! We're excited to share some fantastic news with you.
In September, we conducted a series of polls, the results of which determined the creation one of a scene for the current update. We want to express our immense gratitude to everyone who participated in these surveys. Your opinions are of great importance to us.
Now, let's get down to business! The latest poll focused on choosing fetishes to be included in the scene created based on your votes. The voting results clearly showed that there is an undisputed leader and favorite. And here's the main news: in this update, you'll be able to enjoy more than one scene with this fetish.

We are getting close to completing the rendering process, and animations production is in its final stages. There's just a little left to do - finalize the scripting and conduct game testing, and you'll be able to fully enjoy our hard work and the game.
And there's one more exciting piece of news! We know that some of you are fans of scenes involving Fred. So, in this update, you can look forward to a fantastic scene featuring Lady Monica and Fred.
Thank you for your attention! Stay tuned for updates and stay with us!
Yayyy to more gangbangs!!! Hope for much larger groups of men than 3 to 4.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
agn25, I am "the biggest fan of spoilers in this thread" for a reason.:) The thing is that often my posts involuntarily get quite large and I put them under a spoiler because of respect for the people around me, those who read this thread, thus making it easier to navigate and view the posts on the page. I don't view f95 via smartphone, but I know that there are such people, and displays of smartphones are many times smaller than diagonals of modern monitors, so on a smartphone a large message will take even longer to scroll through. I assume that those who are really interested in what I wrote will just click on the spoiler and read it).

BTW, you are right, I don't understand why this foot fetish appeared in our game. If it is a personal fetish of the DM, I can still understand (as they say, "my game - my rules"), but if it is just a "tribute to fashion", then I would certainly not call foot fetish "fashionable" and it is rather marginal and not mainstream fetish. (But that's my opinion, foot fetishists would probably disagree with me).

There are already too many kinks and fetishes in the game that have yet to be implemented, so spending the effort and time to create entire scenes with a foot fetish that only 17 people voted for made no sense in the past and won't make sense in the future. It would have been better to implement something from the arsenal of BDSM, which 100 people voted for and was the second most popular after group sex. Or the same "rope bondage" (which comes in a separate line in the voting) or fisting. The scene with the medical exam in Philip's basement and Monica's fisting was pretty hot (imo). Yes, the same "orgasm control" (71 votes) looks very promising and a hypothetical scene with that fetish could be very hot and it would be a good test for Monica in Philip's basement.
I think all the fetishes from the poll will appear in scenes in some manner coming in the future. The poll was just for which scene would be in this next update. At least this is my understanding.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think all the fetishes from the poll will appear in scenes in some manner coming in the future. The poll was just for which scene would be in this next update. At least this is my understanding.
You don`t understand how this polls and custom scene works.
Slums - gangbang - (beetween 4.04 and4.05 will be next poll with characters who will participate, and who says that it will be Monica?) Many wanna see Clare) and only after that this scene will be done (4.06 - 4.07 more likely)

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Slums - gangbang - (beetween 4.04 and4.05 will be next poll with characters who will participate, and who says that it will be Monica?) Many wanna see Clare) and only after that this scene will be done (4.06 - 4.07 more likely)
Yes, Claire its a very good idea!

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I was talking about the poll that has been done, not any future polls. Even if there will be another poll asking who will participate in a future gangbang in the slums, that gangbang was always going to happen. He is just polling patreons which of the seven or so slum dwellers will be involved. I don't see how Claire would be involved in a slum gangbang. Maybe a group scene in the Shinyhole. Or are you referring to the slums and Shinyhole interchangeably?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Bazino

Oct 23, 2023
Hey guys,

small issue with Ep3v16.

I built a new PC and so I had no saves, so I decided to get myself an official version of EP1, EP2v16, EP3v16 and EP4v3 with Extras from Patreon. Activated everything, etc. no issues.

I've played throught EP1 and EP2, no issues. But now I am stuck in EP3v16 with only 3 things left open.

Work on the Streets - Working for Mommy: Servicing the technician - simply no idea how to start this. When I go to mommy and talk to her I only ever get the already completed 3 options "blue day, red day, yellow day".

Office - Philip the investor (starting the basement or paying him 50k) - as far as I understand doing this is useless since the basement still isn't finished in EP4v3, correct?

Office - Steve the investor (can't start this, always says this will continue in EP4... I have read that there is a bug with this and I need to load from EP3v15, but since I directly played EP3v16 how can this happen to me? Is there another fix than getting a EP3v15 save which might set me dozens of hours back?)

Now I tried to just jump into EP4v3, but there is a big gap in the story it seems, because Biff is gone and Monica has her office back, even tho I still lack those 2 investors.

Any tipps would be very much appreciated!

Nirazul

Jul 30, 2023
Hey guys,

small issue with Ep3v16.

I built a new PC and so I had no saves, so I decided to get myself an official version of EP1, EP2v16, EP3v16 and EP4v3 with Extras from Patreon. Activated everything, etc. no issues.

I've played throught EP1 and EP2, no issues. But now I am stuck in EP3v16 with only 3 things left open.

Work on the Streets - Working for Mommy: Servicing the technician - simply no idea how to start this. When I go to mommy and talk to her I only ever get the already completed 3 options "blue day, red day, yellow day".

Office - Philip the investor (starting the basement or paying him 50k) - as far as I understand doing this is useless since the basement still isn't finished in EP4v3, correct?

Office - Steve the investor (can't start this, always says this will continue in EP4... I have read that there is a bug with this and I need to load from EP3v15, but since I directly played EP3v16 how can this happen to me? Is there another fix than getting a EP3v15 save which might set me dozens of hours back?)

Now I tried to just jump into EP4v3, but there is a big gap in the story it seems, because Biff is gone and Monica has her office back, even tho I still lack those 2 investors.

Any tipps would be very much appreciated!
I reported the „Steve“ Bug (same problem)
Perhaps you can report the bug too!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes