Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I would much rather see him spend his time doing animations like this
View attachment 3095730
Well, that goes without saying. But it needs to be harder, here it looks too soft and doesn't look like a proper deep throat scene. (imo) Semen from the nose, tears, dick entering full length and the like. It is also desirable to have a face like the one in the basement scene (v4).

P.S. I came across an awesome animation the other day (can't remember if it was from "Fetish Locator" or "Desert Stalker") where a girl is doing a deep throat with her face completely covered in cum, and the cum on her face is animated too. It might have been FL (I'm on my laptop right now, can't look it up for sure). But the thing is, this is the first time I've seen this in the AVN games, and it looks really cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21122121 and agn25

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,
Just wondered if is there any reason that the info button doesn't work (The yellow "I" when you click on a npc) or it's just me?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Me too. (Ep3 v16)
Oh well... Stupid of me. In Ep3 v16 indeed. Just started again this Ep and... Poore Monica! Getting more and more surrounded by scums, screwed all the time, and still grumpy as ever. But... It's just tempory misunderstanding of course :sneaky:

Edit: I just noticed that the subfolder is not named V16 but V15
>X:\blabla folder\LewdGAMES\FashionBusiness-Ep.3_V16_Extra1\FashionBusiness-EP3-v15-Extra-pc :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Imho group sex is the best thing ever. If it is filmed correctly. Most directors and cameraman are imbeciles. What is the unique thing about group sex? That a group is having sex. And then they zoom in on individual couples all the time... those people have no brain. Group sex needs to be filmed in the total overview, so the watcher can decide which part he wants to focus his attention on. If there is a group sex scene and the watcher likes one of the girls especially and you then zoom on individual couples all the time, the watcher is just asking himself what his favourite is doing instead of being aroused.
Two of your three posts in this thread accuse people of being idiots and being brainless. All for the crime of either doing something you don't like or liking something you don't. I think you may have a fair bit in common with our heroine.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Well, that goes without saying. But it needs to be harder, here it looks too soft and doesn't look like a proper deep throat scene. (imo) Semen from the nose, tears, dick entering full length and the like. It is also desirable to have a face like the one in the basement scene (v4).

P.S. I came across an awesome animation the other day (can't remember if it was from "Fetish Locator" or "Desert Stalker") where a girl is doing a deep throat with her face completely covered in cum, and the cum on her face is animated too. It might have been FL (I'm on my laptop right now, can't look it up for sure). But the thing is, this is the first time I've seen this in the AVN games, and it looks really cool.
Yeah nothing wrong with those animations you showed, I find though that devs who start using their time doing animations not focused on the action, tend to have their dev cycles bloat. We then end up waiting for 6 months plus per update. I like the 2 month cycle we have now and I am happy with what he chooses to animate so far.

Yes I agree the animation I showed is not as hard as I would like. It was just an example of the sort of actions I would rather see him use his time with.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Oh well... Stupid of me. In Ep3 v16 indeed. Just started again this Ep and... Poore Monica! Getting more and more surrounded by scums, screwed all the time, and still grumpy as ever. But... It's just tempory misunderstanding of course :sneaky:

Edit: I just noticed that the subfolder is not named V16 but V15
>X:\blabla folder\LewdGAMES\FashionBusiness-Ep.3_V16_Extra1\FashionBusiness-EP3-v15-Extra-pc :rolleyes:
To avoid various problems, it makes sense to shorten the path to the game folder. It doesn't make sense to go to extremes like X:\FB_Ep3_V16_Extra, but having something like X:\LewdGAMES\FashionBusiness-Ep.3_V16\ would be nice. And I would highly discourage keeping different versions of the game in the same shared folder with the game as well. I.e. in the FB game folder v4 should not keep a folder v3. It is fraught with errors. A better strategy is to create a separate folder for each next update. This applies to all RenPy games, not just FB. Two folders with different versions/eps of the game will not cause any conflicts unless they are in each other.

As for saves... In RenPy games they are stored in two places at once - on the system disk in "AppData" and in the folder of the game itself, but I usually (when creating a new directory with a fresh update) just cut the "saves" folder from the old folder (conditionally v15) and paste this into the neighboring directory with version 16. This is not very necessary, but gives an internal feeling that everything is fine with the saves. And if you turn on the paranoid mode, sometimes it is useful to backup saves of your favorite games to another partition of the hard drive (or to another physical drive). :)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
To avoid various problems, it makes sense to shorten the path to the game folder. It doesn't make sense to go to extremes like X:\FB_Ep3_V16_Extra, but having something like X:\LewdGAMES\FashionBusiness-Ep.3_V16\ would be nice. And I would highly discourage keeping different versions of the game in the same shared folder with the game as well. I.e. in the FB game folder v4 should not keep a folder v3. It is fraught with errors. A better strategy is to create a separate folder for each next update. This applies to all RenPy games, not just FB. Two folders with different versions/eps of the game will not cause any conflicts unless they are in each other.

As for saves... In RenPy games they are stored in two places at once - on the system disk in "AppData" and in the folder of the game itself, but I usually (when creating a new directory with a fresh update) just cut the "saves" folder from the old folder (conditionally v15) and paste this into the neighboring directory with version 16. This is not very necessary, but gives an internal feeling that everything is fine with the saves. And if you turn on the paranoid mode, sometimes it is useful to backup saves of your favorite games to another partition of the hard drive (or to another physical drive). :)
My games' paths are not that long and the folders named in the path I wrote above are also partitions themselves. And each game and its different versions are in separate folders, so no worries there.
There's no problem, it's just that the archive was compressed with the wrong folder name, that's all.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hi,
Just wondered if is there any reason that the info button doesn't work (The yellow "I" when you click on a npc) or it's just me?
It is not just you. I don't know why it doesn't work in ep3, other than guessing he couldn't be bothered coding it in ep3 because he stopped using the character levels. You don't need Betty at level 7 to continue her path, you just need to do her next event on her list and so on for every other character. I guess the character levels just became obsolete.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
so you use compressed games
that's a big cause of errors, especially in FB
vimmers, most likely ♂Brout&Minou♀ was talking about usual compression of the game archive (by default), not about the "compressed version" of the game, which (you are right) can indeed be the source of errors. ;)
i also come to think about that after i wrote
but will wait on his answer
Yeah, what I meant is that I'd uploaded this archive here below from this link
1700340308019.png
when I unzipped the file (FashionBusiness-Ep.3_V16_Extra.zip) I didn't noticed the wrong subfolder name
Pics are in 1920 x 1080 in this one. In the compressed version they are in 1280 x 720

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Okay, now for our impression of the game regarding what actually happens in this business. It's quite difficult to say, because the question was asked to me without pointing to a particular example, and above all, the game is built in a purely fictional context. The weight of fiction here is much heavier than the reality on the ground, and the fact that Monica is still so combative, while living this dystopian adventure, adds to the imbalance of reality. However, some of the real facts in this business are much more damning than what we see in the game, although for someone like Monica, it is very unlikely that a woman who has reached the top level of business, could make it crushed so easily even by a consortium of powerful people. I know of no example of a woman or man in this position, who haven't his/her network of powerful relationships and who she/he could not appeal to in the face of such powerful adversaries. This is especially true since a bitch like Monica would never be satisfied with the simple protection of a lawyer who spends his time sniffing her panties. Victoria, Beef... would we ever find their dismembered bodies? Heheh. What I want to say is that Monica's character is built around the very idea that she is destined to fall because of her aronguance, except, no one would arrive at her social position without making some concessions allowing protective alliances.
But we've only just started this episode, so we might update our thoughts on that.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
It is not just you. I don't know why it doesn't work in ep3, other than guessing he couldn't be bothered coding it in ep3 because he stopped using the character levels. You don't need Betty at level 7 to continue her path, you just need to do her next event on her list and so on for every other character. I guess the character levels just became obsolete.
Yeah, not that it's a big deal, but it seems like it's no longer useful anyway

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm...I don't see any trace of that slime bag of Steve here...
Has he finally been put where he belong?
I mean in his very form?
View attachment 3097961
Don't worry(or worry a lot). Monica will have further dealings with Steve.

Edit: In the meantime why not have Monica blow Steve to pay off Victoria. At least, unlike Biff, he tips $50.;)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes