♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
if i recall you use the go-file link (i think there are a virus on go-file there ruin the download links)
ive seen several players have trouble with that
and please remind me which episode you play now
A virus? :unsure: My Av didn't detect any. I'm going to do another detection to see
We're in Ep 3

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Mb gofile client is just partically damaged. That`s why i prefer to use torrents.
Weird. I download a lot from this one. I have never heard of viruses on Gofile before. Sometimes downloads can get a bit messy by stopping in the middle, but nothing more. You have me worried now :eek:

Reactions: Mr.Music

Mr.Music

Aug 26, 2023
1 little thing:
If you get game in legal way by Patreon or so - you`ll get message about new Engine just in post with download links.
If you get the game for free here, then no one is obliged to explain to you why something doesn't work. If you don't want to spend money, then you will have to spend time searching for a solution to the problem that has arisen.
Ahh... I have not yet upped to the $20 tier again to get the newest version. Will be doing that soonish.

Reactions: EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Weird. I download a lot from this one. I have never heard of viruses on Gofile before. Sometimes downloads can get a bit messy by stopping in the middle, but nothing more. You have me worried now :eek:
i didn`t talk about viruses - damage in data, not critical to run game, but some files are incorrect
correct i maybe used a to strong word (virus)
(brain not always think like the fingers do)
but Ostego explained what i meant

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
"Activated" patch for ep4 v3 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/sgagt4nya
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2ac0j12cxkge68v/game.zip/file
https://pixeldrain.com/u/gsFyKStA
Below are some alternatives.
(*) If you want to just play and don't care about viewing images in an image viewer, put the corresponding z_activation_*.rpy file to the subfolder "game" inside the game folder. z_activation_316.rpy is for ep3 v16, and z_activation_403.rpy is for ep4 v3.

(*) If you want to decode images, use fb_unextra. It requires Java ( ) and a functioning brain on the user side.
Run it without arguments to see usage help.
In short, you use it like this: java fb_unextra -if INFOLDER -of OUTFOLDER -o OFFSET
INFOLDER is the game folder.
OUTFOLDER is the folder to put the decoded images to.
OFFSET depends on the game version. For ep3 v16 it's "316:30477". For ep4 v3 it's "403:24398".
For Windows users, there are "fb_unextra.drop.*.bat" scripts for convenience - just drag and drop the game folder on it and it should decode the images for you, backing up the original files as "*.(z117extra).jpg".
How can you calculate the offset? I see the first string being related to the game version, but what about the 2nd numerical string ?

Reactions: Nirazul

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
i didn`t talk about viruses - damage in data, not critical to run game, but some files are incorrect
correct i maybe used a to strong word (virus)
(brain not always think like the fingers do)
but Ostego explained what i meant
Ok. I'll DL again but, which client would you recommend for torrents? We are currently traveling for work, and we don't have the box client, but only our laptops.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
simple cos he hasn't updated to latest version
and you refer to a reply from july
so chill and wait like everyone else do
It was a curious technical question mate. Of course I will wait, but that doesn't mean I don't want to learn ;) about how it's done. I replied to it as it was a question for the original post for the scripts, were I was wondering about how to calculate the parameter. I also assumed the same as you, but one can always ask. I hate assumptions :))

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ok. I'll DL again but, which client would you recommend for torrents? We are currently traveling for work, and we don't have the box client, but only our laptops.
I recommend using qbittorrent --> It is a modern, regularly updated client with a huge number of features. One of its pluses is that there is no need for additional customizations. You just download, install and use it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I recommend using qbittorrent --> It is a modern, regularly updated client with a huge number of features. One of its pluses is that there is no need for additional customizations. You just download, install and use it.
Well that will wait because I can't find a valid link for Ep3 v16 extra

Edit: I may have found one, I don't know....

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I just checked the one I was talking about in this post #29,192 and it's a compressed version and without extra
You'd be better off downloading from the link I sent you. There are full uncompressed versions there. And I personally have a double attitude to these rpdl guys...Yeah, now their defenders will come and say that they are so good, but, Mr. defenders, you don't have to try, I am not going to use the services of these guys anyway.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You'd be better off downloading from the link I sent you. There are full uncompressed versions there. And I personally have a double attitude to these rpdl guys...Yeah, now their defenders will come and say that they are so good, but, Mr. defenders, you don't have to try, I am not going to use the services of these guys anyway.
It's on the way! As for these rpdl guys, you have me intrigued now. Pm me if you want share something crusty about it

Reactions: Stan5851

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think I've found the source of the bug that's preventing Monica from moving around the house. When she cleans the carpet (the one she stained herself to annoy Julia in Ep 1) she remains on all fours after finishing, and can start again and again, she doesn't get up as usual, as if it wasn't done yet.
If I change the room and I bring her back to the upper floor, she finds herself on all fours again scrubbing the carpet

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes