♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think I've found the source of the bug that's preventing Monica from moving around the house. When she cleans the carpet (the one she stained herself to annoy Julia in Ep 1) she remains on all fours after finishing, and can start again and again, she doesn't get up as usual, as if it wasn't done yet.
If I change the room and I bring her back to the upper floor, she finds herself on all fours again scrubbing the carpet
In some way, it's a good thing she's getting used to this position with what awaits her :giggle:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think I've found the source of the bug that's preventing Monica from moving around the house. When she cleans the carpet (the one she stained herself to annoy Julia in Ep 1) she remains on all fours after finishing, and can start again and again, she doesn't get up as usual, as if it wasn't done yet.
If I change the room and I bring her back to the upper floor, she finds herself on all fours again scrubbing the carpet
I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! :KEK: Grats!
wow.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In some way, it's a good thing she's getting used to this position with what awaits her :giggle:
If Monica can't get around properly in ep3, and the curse of the magic carpet isn't dispelled, chances are that by the time you get through the Home storyline (specifically, from Ep.3 v9 content onwards, up to and including ep4), this proud way of moving Monica may cause not only understanding laughter, but problems. :)

(I don't want to spoiler, but believe me, the Home storyline, for all its controversy, has progressed quite a bit). I would still recommend trying to do something about it. Maybe experiment with your old saves from the end of ep2 combined with the new version, which I hope you'll have time to download. Of course I'll share the saves if that becomes a problem, and you can always use the official saves , but not everyone likes that way of going through the game.

As a last resort, you can try emailing the DM, attaching the save and describing the problem. But for now you are really "the 1st on the server".) Before you about it no one wrote.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
If Monica can't get around properly in ep3, and the curse of the magic carpet isn't dispelled, chances are that by the time you get through the Home storyline (specifically, from Ep.3 v9 content onwards, up to and including ep4), this proud way of moving Monica may cause not only understanding laughter, but problems. :)

(I don't want to spoiler, but believe me, the Home storyline, for all its controversy, has progressed quite a bit). I would still recommend trying to do something about it. Maybe experiment with your old saves from the end of ep2 combined with the new version, which I hope you'll have time to download. Of course I'll share the saves if that becomes a problem, and you can always use the official saves , but not everyone likes that way of going through the game.

As a last resort, you can try emailing the DM, attaching the save and describing the problem. But for now you are really "the 1st on the server".) Before you about it no one wrote.
according to review section most of fappers can`t find left mouse button, what are you talking about?
or don`t know how to hold their dicks with mouse in same time

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

Yes, I had a feeling this might be a problem at some point. Using the map, you can't go into all the rooms, even on all fours :sneaky: But I think (not sure yet) I solved the problem by going back a bit with one of my VERY many backups. I made the same choices again with the same route, at least that's what it seems to me, and for the moment, no more all fours and magic carpet that is holding Monica back. She can move around the house normally again.

according to review section most of fappers can`t find left mouse button, what are you talking about?
or don`t know how to hold their dicks with mouse in same time
No no no :ROFLMAO:
I know where mine is. The left button of my mouse too :giggle:
My Monica was stuck in her mansion and couldn't move freely around the house. I was only able to use the map of the house to get around and while scrubbing the carpet on the upper floor it was stuck on all fours when finished.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, I had a feeling this might be a problem at some point. Using the map, you can't go into all the rooms, even on all fours :sneaky: But I think (not sure yet) I solved the problem by going back a bit with one of my VERY many backups. I made the same choices again with the same route, at least that's what it seems to me, and for the moment, no more all fours and magic carpet that is holding Monica back. She can move around the house normally again.

No no no :ROFLMAO:
I know where mine is. The left button of my mouse too :giggle:
My Monica was stuck in her mansion and couldn't move freely around the house. I was only able to use the map of the house to get around and while scrubbing the carpet on the upper floor it was stuck on all fours when finished.
I`m mostly according to usualy wave of 1 star reviews after each update.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
you can check out it right now. For 2 month there is silent, and if only update comes out - 1 star waterfall begins.
I don't put much stock in reviews in general. Some are interesting to read, but that doesn't define whether or not I should play them, and it's the same for Minou, my partner. I understand the disappointment expressed by the players. We can feel a lot of frustration if we try to be Monica as the protagonist. It's truly agony to watch the game (Dev) give Monica the tools to free herself from her fate.We have been working in this profession for a long time, among other things, and we both have psychology degrees, so Monica's fate is simply inconceivable to us. But this game is a game! A fiction! Currently, our Monica has enough money to set up an armed militia... She has a gun on her bedside table... But despite this, we can only witness her descent into hell. But you see, after playing for a while, and accumulating all this frustration of not being able to do anything to save her, we go out... To the restaurant, to the park, to the movie theater, and so on. With all this frustration and these fantasies racing through our heads, and... We throw ourselves into terrible challenges because we like to affirm our connections by always pushing our limits further. What I mean is that this game, like a lot things in life, forces us to overcome the desire to always be in control of everything. You have to have a good open mind and a lot of complicity of course, but damn it! It's can get so hot and wild :devilish::giggle::whistle:

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
"Activated" patch for ep4 v4 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/ft536hnk36
https://www.mediafire.com/file/faidpt436oh32l0/game.zip/file
https://pixeldrain.com/u/KFAo4RFL
Offsets for fb_unextra:
Ep3 v16: "316:30477"
Ep4 v4: "404:44386"

Below are some alternatives.
(*) If you want to just play and don't care about viewing images in an image viewer, put the corresponding z_activation_*.rpy file to the subfolder "game" inside the game folder. z_activation_316.rpy is for ep3 v16, and z_activation_404.rpy is for ep4 v4.

(*) If you want to decode images, use fb_unextra. It requires Java ( ) and a functioning brain on the user side.
Run it without arguments to see usage help.
In short, you use it like this: java fb_unextra -if INFOLDER -of OUTFOLDER -o OFFSET
INFOLDER is the game folder.
OUTFOLDER is the folder to put the decoded images to.
OFFSET depends on the game version. For ep3 v16 it's "316:30477". For ep4 v4 it's "404:44386".
For Windows users, there are "fb_unextra.drop.*.bat" scripts for convenience - just drag and drop the game folder on it and it should decode the images for you, backing up the original files as "*.(z117extra).jpg".
get an error trying to load the game with your z_activation_404.rpy file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Paco15
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes