soren26

Jul 27, 2021
Why v4 doesn't see saves from v3? I've copied all saves from v3 to same folder v4, both versions are Exta, and loading screen is empty.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Honestly just wish Monica would succumb to the fall and corruption. Like I wish Biff was still here and Monica didn't get her desk back. Right now it just feels likes DecentMonkey is dragging things out or only focusing on Monica getting her life back somewhat. Rather than actually focusing on the corruption of Monica.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
no ive never seen any
and i have played eps2 maybe 4 or 5 times
and still missing 42 + revenge + marcus paths
Ok, some achievements don't unlock no matter what you do. I tried several, I even unlocked the entire achievement gallery in a separate folder, to kep my game unchanged (there are even a few excess so-called "achievement" thumbnails in the achievement's folder), to be able to locate the location and with whom, I reordered each image file in the order it appears in the game's gallery, but regardless of the choices I made, it's all the same.
So, it's seems to be a bug
Ep3 v16 extra

Reactions: EraRamp

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It seems like there is a problem with the leaked 1080p version, both published here and on the russian torrent site (probably the same one anyway). Some assets are not present. Too bad, since probably there won't be another one... Or maybe it is just a bug with the game in general. There are quite a few of them now. One of them destroyed my save after all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EraRamp

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Does the gallery of ep.3 also contain parts of episode 4?
I think I've reached the end of ep.3, but I've only unlocked a little more than half of the gallery.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Does the gallery of ep.3 also contain parts of episode 4?
I think I've reached the end of ep.3, but I've only unlocked a little more than half of the gallery.
No, this is most likely a bug. You can't unlock the entire gallery. You can recover some achievements by making other choices. Some scenes have more than one ending or are slightly different
If you want unlock it to watch all the scenes, you must edit the "achievements.rpy" file with notepad. Find the last line replace False by True

#29,242

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
No, this is most likely a bug. You can't unlock the entire gallery. You can recover some achievements by making other choices. Some scenes have more than one ending or are slightly different
If you want unlock it to watch all the scenes, you must edit the "achievements.rpy" file with notepad. Find the last line replace False by True

#29,242
I only have two open events left. "Home" where I haven't activated anything in the gallery yet. (Maid that cant say no)
And "office" where I can't get any further because I can neither collect reports nor amuse Daddy after photoshoots. (Sex with Daddy)
I can't continue "friendly tea" either.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Ok, some achievements don't unlock no matter what you do. I tried several, I even unlocked the entire achievement gallery in a separate folder, to kep my game unchanged (there are even a few excess so-called "achievement" thumbnails in the achievement's folder), to be able to locate the location and with whom, I reordered each image file in the order it appears in the game's gallery, but regardless of the choices I made, it's all the same.
Ep3 v16 extra

#29,242
it's also my conclusion
and if you see in achievement.rpy many like this ["23863", "", False],
and if i try to change it to ["23863", "", "gallery_23863"],
i got the error log
with something missing or so

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
it's also my conclusion
and if you see in achievement.rpy many like this ["23863", "", False],
and if i try to change it to ["23863", "", "gallery_23863"],
i got the error log
with something missing or so
I think the writing for each achievement is in another file. The Persistent file I guess. Changing the "False" to "True" on the last line simply tells the program something like this. If achievement 51015 is reached, write true and unlock scene 51015 If achievement 51015 is not reached, write false BUT unlock scene 51015 nonetheless So whatever the answer for each scene, they are all unlocked

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
Ep3 v16 extra
You can unlock every achievements by choose different choice and play through end of that scene. some achievement needs different bitch level or depends on your history with that character. I missed only one achievement in ep3 v16

Jul 13, 2022
1 little thing:
If you get game in legal way by Patreon or so - you`ll get message about new Engine just in post with download links.
If you get the game for free here, then no one is obliged to explain to you why something doesn't work. If you don't want to spend money, then you will have to spend time searching for a solution to the problem that has arisen.
Well, I never said you or someone else obliged to explain something. If you don't want to reply and explain someone's question/post, you simply may not write at all in the first place. you are not obliged to answer.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You can unlock every achievements by choose different choice and play through end of that scene. some achievement needs different bitch level or depends on your history with that character. I missed only one achievement in ep3 v16
Yes, it usually works well just replaying the scene with other choices, but not all. I played every scene until the end and made every possible choice. I also tried changing the level of corruption and bitchness by editing my saves, not through the cheat menu. That's a lot of tries, make those points go up or down by - or +10. I only did one try like the one with Misty's quest. But I'm only at the beginning of the game, so I'll see later in the game what it's like. What achievement remains blocked for you?

Reactions: EraRamp and candy27

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
It seems like there is a problem with the leaked 1080p version, both published here and on the russian torrent site (probably the same one anyway). Some assets are not present. Too bad, since probably there won't be another one... Or maybe it is just a bug with the game in general. There are quite a few of them now. One of them destroyed my save after all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe my post will help
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-4-v4-00-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-12201759

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i think there is a bug in v4-4
when you complete the quest Julia " secret date" you cant sleep anymore in monica bed in monica house

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Honestly just wish Monica would succumb to the fall and corruption. Like I wish Biff was still here and Monica didn't get her desk back. Right now it just feels likes DecentMonkey is dragging things out or only focusing on Monica getting her life back somewhat. Rather than actually focusing on the corruption of Monica.
Beg to differ I love corruption and I do miss Biff but Monica needs a positive route. Playing complete losers and cowardly fail characters gets old and tiring if it goes on for to long. Throw Monica some curves balls and keep it interesting but a completely beaten down hopeless character constantly gets old.

I would like to see that as one possible route but I haven't played this game in a long time waiting for something new besides fail Monica.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes